Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Leftover tonkatsu topped with gnocchi pomodoro. Callin this Asian Italian fusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Hoagie roll. Genoa salami. Sandwich pepperoni. American cheese (what! ((I forgot to get provolone))). French fried onions. Shredded romaine. Poppy seed dressing.

Justa Dandelion
Nov 27, 2020

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

So mostly I don't eat fucky fast food things. Tonight I decided to make a little leftover soup. A couple sweet potatoes, apple gouda sausage, leftover pork loin, leftover red beans, and oyster mushrooms in veggie broth, with some green onions, parsley, and a squeeze of lime. Served with some leftover vinegar slaw and the last of a loaf of bread.

adeadcrab
Feb 1, 2006

Objectifying women is cool and normal
Slow cooked 2kgs of chicken legs (drum and thigh connected) with coconut cream and tonnes of turmeric and chilli powder. Been living off a dinner every night of:

1 chicken leg, airfried for 10 mins
100g sauerkraut

I had poured all the fat and broth into a jar with a little left over in a small container.
The broth in the container congealed into an amazing bone broth that I've been digging into for a quick bit of warm brothy goodness in these cold wintry nights.
All the liquid in the jar is pure fat, I just remembered that it's coconut cream combined with shmalz. Put a little of that on my toast this morning in the airfryer. Good times.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Pizza and breadsticks and beer from a local spot near my father-in-law’s house. The food was good, but the vibes were the real winner. Open air indoor seating in a converted auto garage, the friendly owner was manning the bar, and we were starving after kayaking. Technically an extremely late lunch but close enough.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
the other night we had lamb loin chops and green beans

tonight, Whoppers

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

the other night we had lamb loin chops and green beans

tonight, Whoppers
How did you prepare those green beans? I’ve been looking for new ways to cook them because we have loads.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Beastie posted:

How did you prepare those green beans? I’ve been looking for new ways to cook them because we have loads.

that batch was blood orange olive oil, pomegranate balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, little lime juice. we do about a tablespoon of olive oil for every half pound of beans, around 20 minutes at 450 spread as evenly across a sheet pan as one may feel like dealing with. not a bad idea to toss them midway thru, either

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Got a spicy Hawaiian from a new pizza place: Italian Sausage, Pineapple, Bacon, Red Onion, Banana Peppers, Red Chili Flakes, Minced Garlic.

Goddamn it was good :yum:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
submarine style sandwich (cold). Hit the fwiggen spot

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Who ate all the pussy?!?!?!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Who ate all the pussy?!?!?!

*urp*
No idea
*urp*

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I went to an Indian place and ordered “mild” but it was still so hot I couldn’t eat it! So I took it home and smoked marijuana and mixed it with some sour cream and now it’s off the chain! So good!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pork chops with a apple/apricot/celery confit with cinnamon, cayenne, and celery salt, salt and pepper and allspice on the chops, and a savory wild rice with parsley on the side. :munch:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Pork chops with a apple/apricot/celery confit with cinnamon, cayenne, and celery salt, salt and pepper and allspice on the chops, and a savory wild rice with parsley on the side. :munch:

That's my fave hungyman right there

:peanut: Swanson's :peanut:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Aw yeah.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

That's my fave hungyman right there

:peanut: Swanson's :peanut:

Fuuuuuuccckkkk dude I still got a leftover chop from last night and I’m sooooo full. :chef:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That sounds like a really interesting flavour profile, you use a recipe or freestylin?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That sounds like a really interesting flavour profile, you use a recipe or freestylin?

I usually go for savory but I got to cravin hot and sour and the closest Chinese restaurant is like a town over and gently caress some soup anyways. :munch:

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

made fusilli in chicken veloute with fresh spinach, parsley, and a squirt of lemon juice. crushed it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
wife bought more of those meals where they send you all the poo poo in a box and then you cook it so i guess we are having one of those :sigh:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've heard they're fine and possibly even good, it's just a ripoff.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
they are okay, but the hundreds of recipes are all just like just extremely minor variations on the same thing and also I'd rather just go to the market and buy everything myself for like 1/2 the price

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Yeah never understood those. If you got time to cook you got time to go to the store

Pizza and wings

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

A mound of tofu

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

nexous posted:

Pizza and wings

Possibly the best meal ever. Top 5 at least.

"A sandwich" is also in my top 5 though.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
tried smashburger out since one opened in walking distance.

fail

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

pear, country ham, blue cheese, walnuts, mozzarella

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Man the frozen chicken wangs from the store quadrupled in size since the last time. Guess the shortage is over

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

pear, country ham, blue cheese, walnuts, mozzarella

Sorry but uh.... :chloe:

I appreciate the effort and your satisfaction though. The pizza looks great. Not a fan of the ingredients.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Try a real pizza like onions, bell pepper, ham, jalapeños, black olives like a real American

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

nexous posted:

Try a real pizza like onions, bell pepper, ham, jalapeños, black olives like a real American

That doesn't sound to bad at all and reasonably standard.

I'm a pepperoni guy myself. And garlic if they do it. Sometimes onions.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
It’s what was on my byop (build your own pizza)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I grilled up some chicken drumsticks and they were awful. I think I just didn’t leave em on long enough. They were fully cooked and the skin was crisp, but they hadn’t hit that perfect fall off the bone point yet.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I appreciate the effort and your satisfaction though. The pizza looks great. Not a fan of the ingredients.

opposite. Those ingredients sound delicious as hell, but not really what im looking for on a 'za

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's enough bleu for 1 slice

I'm a monster

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I grilled up some chicken drumsticks and they were awful. I think I just didn’t leave em on long enough. They were fully cooked and the skin was crisp, but they hadn’t hit that perfect fall off the bone point yet.

Oh well, better luck next time.

good drumsticks are tough. Sometimes they turn out good, sometimes bad, and I don't really do anything different between the two.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That's enough bleu for 1 slice

I'm a monster

it could've used more, you're right

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

bet you also don't like pineapple on pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

it could've used more, you're right

How was it? I like the sound of that flavour balance.