Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/status/1533763407970816002?t=hAfiFKWHF8mpCEHBH_rGXQ&s=19
https://twitter.com/NadineDorries/status/1533763411380781057?t=aiUMZ27xzsRzxXL20i9YCQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Dorries on the sauce early.

K9
May 6, 2007

p stoked for #deathgate

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
i always get dorries and mensch confused

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
What's deathgate? Some sort of class action case vs the government from families of the covid dead?

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I was going to post his military titles but a look at the wiki page and it's just a crazy long list so I stuck to his non-military titles.

His Royal Highness The Prince Charles Philip Arthur George, Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Chester, Earl of Carrick, Earl of Merioneth, Baron of Renfrew, Baron Greenwich, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland, Red Crow of Alberta, Leading Star of Manitoba, The Son of the Big Boss of Nunavut, The Sun Looks at Him in a Good Way in Saskatchewan, The Helper of the Cows of Tanzania, The number one child belonging to Mrs Queen of Papua New Guinea, High Chief of Vanuatu, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Personal Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty The Queen, Great Master and Principal Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Knight of the Order of Australia, Extra Companion of the Queen's Service Order, Honorary Member of the Saskatchewan Order of Merit, Member of the Order of Merit, Grand Companion of the Order of Logoho, Member of the Queen's Privy Council for Canada, Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada, Extraordinary Commander of the Order of Military Merit, Grand Commander of the Order of the Lion of Malawi, Honorary Companion of the Order of the Star of Ghana, Honorary Companion of the Order of Freedom of Barbados, Command Grand Cross of the Order of the White Rose of Finland, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, Grand Cross of the Order of the Crown, Grand Cross of the Order of the Oak Crown, Knight of the Order of the Elephant, Knight of the Most Glorious Order of the Ojaswi Rajanya, Knight of the Royal Order of the Seraphim, Grand Cross of the Order of the Southern Cross, Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of St Olav, Grand Cross and Collar of the Order of the Republic, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Orange-Nassau, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Legion of Honour, Order of al-Khalifa 1st class, Collar of the Order of Merit, Knight Grand Cross of the Royal and Distinguished Spanish Order of Carlos III, King Abdul Aziz Order of Merit 1st class, Order of Mubarak the Great 1st class, Sash of the Special Category of the Order of the Aztec Eagle, Commander of the Order of Agricultural Merit and Grand Cross of the Order of the Star of Romania.

gently caress these cursed isles.

edit: His Tanzanian title translates literally as "he whom the cows love so much they call for him when they are in times of distress".

Does no country have a sarcastic award they hand out? Maybe after Australia becomes the republic they can hand out invitations to the order of assholes who are terrible.

K9
May 6, 2007

keep punching joe posted:

What's deathgate? Some sort of class action case vs the government from families of the covid dead?

still waiting to find out
https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1533730751920885763

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Gavin Williamson laying low waiting for the opportunity to make his glorious return

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
saw one or two mentions of a cleaner who was tidying up after the Downing St. parties dying of covid, so maybe something to do with that

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the sex ghost posted:

Gavin Williamson laying low waiting for the opportunity to make his glorious return

he is 100% a sex pest and every day I yearn for the moment it comes to light

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

:allears:

K9
May 6, 2007

he said "a couple" and i'm still waiting 5 hours later #couplegate #waitgate #notmovingon

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Vote is at 8 today

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Worst person you know etc

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

it turns out he doesn't understand the freedom of information act, lmao

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
his entire argument is "well, the prime minister talked about it in the press, thus waving his right to anonymity"

https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1533804511038476288?s=20&t=ioLs0yGXbB7vdDGjpRHkCg

people pay this dumb oval office? lmao

K9
May 6, 2007

So #deathgate is the claim that bozo made out that he was at death's door with covid, yet in fact he was not that ill :rolleyes:
Can't believe I got my hopes up, I should know better by now.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
several times he frames it like no one has been DARING enough to use the freedom of information act this way! like yeah mate no one has ever tried to use it to grant fuckin wishes either you moron.

K9
May 6, 2007

i'm absolutely stunned to hear that the word gullible is being removed from the dictionary

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Shakira was always attracted to the way Gordon Brown opens his mouth and just sort of lets it hang there for a couple seconds before saying anything.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/joolsd/status/1533451757833048065

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE

CoolCab posted:

several times he frames it like no one has been DARING enough to use the freedom of information act this way! like yeah mate no one has ever tried to use it to grant fuckin wishes either you moron.

I laughed out loud (lol) when he said the ICO was breathing down his neck. The ICO is about as intimidating as a marshmallow

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

if you're going to call something #deathgate it better be good lol not "a two year investigation" to kinda prove Boris Johnson lied that one time.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

TBF the Ukrainian team is usually not that bad, but - you could say - a lot of the country is a bit occupied right now.

Yes I just wanted to make that joke.

K9
May 6, 2007

Maya Fey posted:

if you're going to call something #deathgate it better be good lol not "a two year investigation" to kinda prove Boris Johnson lied that one time.

the #deathgate name might be better used a scandal where people actually died, shame i can't think of any

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Nadine Dorries is hilarious.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Private Speech posted:

TBF the Ukrainian team is usually not that bad, but - you could say - a lot of the country is a bit occupied right now.

Yes I just wanted to make that joke.

big deal, wales has been occupied since 1284

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

She knows she's never getting a ministerial role under any other pm so of course is defending Boris particularly while she's getting her revenge on channel 4 by privatising it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

She knows she's never getting a ministerial role under any other pm so of course is defending Boris particularly while she's getting her revenge on channel 4 by privatising it

the real enemy is any system that lets the first dumb gently caress who comes along with a chip on their shoulder to just gently caress everything up and do poo poo like this on a whim

there's always going to be Nadine Doris'es but a government system should be able to mitigate their ability to gently caress with the country

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
The purpose of a system is what it does.

By which I mean, in this case, the system is specifically intentionally set up to allow ideologically correct failsons to rule long before anybody competent. So far the failsons have not seen fit to make it harder for themselves to rule, odd that.

Betjeman
Jul 14, 2004

Biker, Biker, Biker GROOVE!

Cerebral Bore posted:

big deal, wales has been occupied since 1284

Blame the French

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/patrickkmaguire/status/1533828835422220288?t=r7z0UQ6hUjKlRrNk4gwjWg&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He might be awful but you can't argue with the content he produces

https://twitter.com/patrickkmaguire/status/1533838873909940224?t=MsQzUTtfhiyEksL2QNmYzg&s=19

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I'd fuckin do it again

Lol, also lmao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Next time I get dragged I to HR to be fired I will tell them “now is not the time”

And then “I’d do it again”

I truly admire BoJo’s occasional honesty.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

True. So stupid she says the truth

https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/1533810241577566210?t=DnqWVdCI6qEfhhMZFatt6Q&s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Deathgate sounds like the name of an indie soulslike game

K9
May 6, 2007

shut that bloody death gate, there's a dread eldritch draught running right through

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Jose posted:

nadine for PM then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K9
May 6, 2007

fool me once, can't get fooled again
https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1533866351307137026