Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Alien and Aliens are both loving awesome.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ka'pla!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Alien and Aliens are both loving awesome.

:hmmyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Not sure what's worse, the aliens, or Burke.

at least the aliens don't gently caress over their own kind.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I've never been able to see Magic Eye pictures... :smith:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Not sure what's worse, the aliens, or Burke.

at least the aliens don't gently caress over their own kind.

Burke imo. Aliens don't gently caress their own like humans or predators.

Edit: adding meme
https://twitter.com/ResNeXtGuesser/status/1533992153554161664?t=jhy7bveU-S-8V0EIekJy-Q&s=19

Guillermus has a new favorite as of 11:45 on Jun 7, 2022

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LMAO that Morbius is what happens if spider man logic was applied to bats. He's technically batman.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LifeSunDeath posted:

LMAO that Morbius is what happens if spider man logic was applied to bats. He's technically batman.

Not what happens in the movie.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Paladinus posted:

I was watching a cam so it may have been modded.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Paladinus posted:

Well how the hell is anyone supposed to know that?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well how the hell is anyone supposed to know that?

By watching Bee Movie, but every time they say bee, it plays 5 seconds of Morbius.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Paladinus posted:

By watching Bee Movie, but every time they say bee, it plays 5 seconds of Morbius.

And every time they say "it's morbin time" it plays the bee movie

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That was such a weird thing to throw into a kids cartoon show.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Is that TAS or beyond? I don’t recall that particular plot element.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Warbird posted:

Was kind of the epilogue of Justice League.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I love Batman cum.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Biplane posted:

I love Batman cum.

Ahh welcome to the thread Mrs McGinnis

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Warbird posted:

Zil posted:

Was kind of the epilogue of Justice League.

Yeah, it was a flash forward at the end of Justice League Unlimited that ties some stuff together. It was kind of weird for a kids show, but honestly it was a good episode.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Even the nerds are fuggin jacked in DC world

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Milo and POTUS posted:

Even the nerds are fuggin jacked in DC world

If I lived in DC world, I would want to be jacked.

That way i could make the most of it when I get bitten by a radioactive capybara

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

RFC2324 posted:

If I lived in DC world, I would want to be jacked.

That way i could make the most of it when I get bitten by a radioactive capybara

"Chill with everyone"-Man

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Avatar is objectively a well made movie although goons and others don’t like it which is fine.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I basically can't remember a single plot element of any James Cameron movie apart from Aliens and Terminator 2 and I'm apparently not the only one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxp1IBK1OPI&t=3s

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Crescent Wrench posted:

What the gently caress is this guy talking about? Alien made ten times its budget and was the fifth-highest grossing film of 1979

Yes but it was forecasted to make 10 times it's budget so that means it's a total failure. Might as well be Morbius.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

euphronius posted:

Avatar is objectively a well made movie although goons and others don’t like it which is fine.

If it's objectively well made then prove it. Show me the math.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Oh the blue furry movie with a poo poo story was actually really well done, no I will not be answering any more questions thank you

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15UIqNa2BKA

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Demilich posted:

Oh the blue furry movie with a poo poo story was actually really well done, no I will not be answering any more questions thank you

It was just Dances With Wolves but aliens

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The Anime Liker posted:

The greatest flex in the history of the world was him telling the cast and crew of [I want to say Aliens] "go gently caress yourselves, I hated every minute of working with you, you're all scum, eat poo poo, I'm gonna go to Hollywood and become a multi- billionaire and you're going to sit here in dreary rear end London and live miserable lives".

And then he did it.

I mean, he's still the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world, but god drat he delivered on his promise in spades.

Like imagine some little prick in high school saying "one day I'll be president and you'll all be sorry" and then he loving does it. rear end in a top hat or not, he just loving owned you into oblivion.

Just imagine being the British lighting guy who's like "this Cameron guy doesn't know what he's doing" and then Titanic and Avatar come out after his little speech.

Not only is Future Man (Hulu) a great show in its own right but they spend an entire episode making fun of James Cameron and it's magnificent.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

rodbeard posted:

I basically can't remember a single plot element of any James Cameron movie apart from Aliens and Terminator 2 and I'm apparently not the only one:

You don't remember that the Titanic sinks?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Demilich posted:

yeah I was surprised by the Sonic movies too

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

rodbeard posted:

This is a little unfair since they ask about Avengers which has 4 main movies and 24 additional movies, Star Wars which has 9 movies and numerous TV shows, then Avatar which is a single movie released a decade before that video was made. If they wanted to make it a bit more fair they could ask for a character from the top 3 highest grossing movies that are not part of a series or a reboot, which I guess would be Avatar (#1), Titanic (#3), and Zootopia (#45).

That said it's still pretty funny.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

McPhearson posted:

This is a little unfair since they ask about Avengers which has 4 main movies and 24 additional movies, Star Wars which has 9 movies and numerous TV shows, then Avatar which is a single movie released a decade before that video was made. If they wanted to make it a bit more fair they could ask for a character from the top 3 highest grossing movies that are not part of a series or a reboot, which I guess would be Avatar (#1), Titanic (#3), and Zootopia (#45).

That said it's still pretty funny.

Gonna be honest if some guy came up to me out of the blue with a camera and mic and asked if I could name any characters from the Bible I'd probably also come up blank. And my own name is Biblical.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Azhais posted:

Gonna be honest if some guy came up to me out of the blue with a camera and mic and asked if I could name any characters from the Bible I'd probably also come up blank. And my own name is Biblical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlCEmPF4-V0

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Azhais posted:

It's easy, you just name four apostles: John, Paul, George, and Ringo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Azhais posted:

You could just guess some normal western people names and have a decent chance

John, Luke, James, Peter, Mary, Sarah, Hannah, Ruth, Rachel, for instance