Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Twenty Four posted:

I want to be fair
That post was from some days ago
Yet still I can hope

O treasured orbs, within this pastel glow
Those who revere the child of grain, or grape
The works of yeast which do sustain the soul
Becom'st the cause of such a merry jape
Additionally, you whom woulds't prefer
The soothing from an incandescent bowl
A pleasant toke from comforting reefer
Now unto you, I do entreat; Let's Go! :trashed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

NumptyScrub posted:

:toot:

Thinking about starting early... and going late

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Twenty Four posted:

:toot:

Thinking about starting early... and going late

he'll yeah bud let's rage :regd10:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

sup crew. the weather is hecka humid and it blows rear end. however I just defrosted the ol mini fridge last weekend and boy oh boy I forgot ones could be this cold. thank yob :sweatdrop:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:trashed:

Areola Grande

:allbuttons: :trashed: :trashed: :trashed: :allbuttons:

it is a gin night :woop:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

NumptyScrub posted:

:five:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hrm, let's see...

Yep.

:siren:trashed:siren:

Barking Gecko

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Hrm, let's see...

Yep.

:siren:trashed:siren:

:same:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I've been waiting a long time to be able to say this, because I didn't want it to be empty and fake.

But.

I truly do believe

That things are about to get better

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I've been waiting a long time to be able to say this, because I didn't want it to be empty and fake.

But.

I truly do believe

That things are about to get better

nice!

i had a couple good runs in hades and some GG#4 and I'm feeling pretty good

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

Strong Zeros are The Devil but Barbados cherry was too interesting to pass up.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

text from my ex woke me up at 3:30. guess i'll trash

NumptyScrub

Escape From Noise posted:

Strong Zeros are The Devil but Barbados cherry was too interesting to pass up.

Is that manufactured at -196C, or supposed to be drunk at -196C? :aaa:

NumptyScrub

Eye test confirmed my vision has indeed deteriorated :corsair: :cloud:

Time to engage plan B, drink alcohol until I integer overflow myself back to 20/20 vision, what could possibly go wrong? :byoscience:

Areola Grande

NumptyScrub posted:

Eye test confirmed my vision has indeed deteriorated :corsair: :cloud:

Time to engage plan B, drink alcohol until I integer overflow myself back to 20/20 vision, what could possibly go wrong? :byoscience:

that's the spirit m8

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

peanut

NumptyScrub posted:

Is that manufactured at -196C, or supposed to be drunk at -196C? :aaa:

They flash freeze and shatter the fruit (contains 0.4% juice)

Escape From Noise

peanut posted:

They flash freeze and shatter the fruit (contains 0.4% juice)

I kind of always wondered what that -196 meant.

Also my umeshu I made last year is nearly finished. I don't really like umeshia ton but making it is sorta interesting. I have been saving bottles so I can give it to friends.

Areola Grande

who's getting silly in here 🥃😏👍

Barking Gecko

not silly, but I am :trashed:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i found a craft beer from a semi-local brewery that i actually like which is unusual for me

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i found a craft beer from a semi-local brewery that i actually like which is unusual for me

what kind of beer :allears:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Areola Grande posted:

what kind of beer :allears:

i think it's called a helles

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barking Gecko

:trashed: :trashed:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

more falafel please

forums poster

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

yeah helles is great. it's your basic pale German lager but that's very good

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

helles yeah my man :beerpal:

Areola Grande

I normally don't dab on weeknights because it prevents that sleepy feeling I usually get around this time. also it makes getting out of bed the next morning nigh impossible.

guess what I did though :smugmrgw:

Areola Grande

TL;DR: I'm being naughty

so trashed rn. what's up TC

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:snoop:

NumptyScrub

trip report: apparently human eyesight is not running on integers that can be overflowed via alcohol imbibing, plan B is a bust :negative:

Just have to wait for lenses with the new prescription I guess

Also I ran out of beer so vodka tonics will have to do :trashed:

Twenty Four

NumptyScrub posted:

trip report: apparently human eyesight is not running on integers that can be overflowed via alcohol imbibing, plan B is a bust :negative:

Just have to wait for lenses with the new prescription I guess

Your plan was worth a shot! (I didn't mean for that to be a pun when I wrote it but lol)

My vision is super horrible but at least it has been consistently horrible for a really long time since I was young without much change other then some slight astigmatism.

My contact prescription -7.0 or -7.5 I think. For people who don't know 0 is "fine", most people are like a -1.5 or -2.0 ish, maybe -3. They stop making most brands at -10, even my -7's I usually have to custom order because no one actually has that stuff on hand.

NumptyScrub posted:

Also I ran out of beer so vodka tonics will have to do :trashed:

Sometimes you're in the mood for one thing but have to go with something else, but, as long as there's something palatable on hand it's not the worse problem to have!

Think I'm gonna do some heavy trashing tonight. Gonna jump in the shower and hopefully see some friends for group trashin' !

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What up almost blind buddy :hfive: My prescription is -8.5, I've been wearing glasses since I was 5 :negative:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

:hfive: Yeah since about that young for me too. I'm mostly used to it but then again I rarely take my contacts out. I wear the ones you can keep in over night but I still know I do it way more then I should, however I can't keep my stupid heavy glasses on for more then a really short time without getting a headache.

I suppose it's a pain but at least we live in a time where it's an option instead of us just sitting around blankly starting at a wall most of the time, so I'm grateful for that!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

It's been weeks since I donated plasma and I did this morn and a handful of shots are doing good things for me right now.

I'm so mad at a show right now kuz these chicks are showing each other the postcards they got in the mail but neither have been mailed.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I had an idea. Drunk boxing. but safe. Like gloves and helmets, but not like sparring/olympic headgear, real helmets.So the loser is the first one to completely gas out, in a single round no time limit match, fall 5 times, quit, or vomit. have medical pros around to make sure noone gets anything worse than some bruises(and give everyone some saline to help with the next day hangover). Then in the prefight ya just gotta test ABV to make sure they are in their 'drink class'.
It'd be pretty entertaining i think.
Alternately, remote control truck offroad races where the trucks have gummies that you have to eat every 25 laps on a 500 lap race. A true test of focus. Can you eat gummies for 4 hours and still remember you're supposed to be winning the race.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
more falafel please

forums poster

the thing about storing all my we'ed in the same room as my work desk is that sometimes I can have little a gummy, as a treat

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

the thing about storing all my we'ed in the same room as my work desk is that sometimes I can have little a gummy, as a treat

I keep a we'd vape at my workplace desk. when I'm having a dull day I take it for a walk outside and come back to work feeling much better about the day

Heather Papps

hello friend

nesamdoom posted:

I had an idea. Drunk boxing. but safe. Like gloves and helmets, but not like sparring/olympic headgear, real helmets.So the loser is the first one to completely gas out, in a single round no time limit match, fall 5 times, quit, or vomit. have medical pros around to make sure noone gets anything worse than some bruises(and give everyone some saline to help with the next day hangover). Then in the prefight ya just gotta test ABV to make sure they are in their 'drink class'.
It'd be pretty entertaining i think.
Alternately, remote control truck offroad races where the trucks have gummies that you have to eat every 25 laps on a 500 lap race. A true test of focus. Can you eat gummies for 4 hours and still remember you're supposed to be winning the race.

my genius business idea is a bar and go-kart track, so you can have a few beers and then drunk drive in a fairly safe enviroment

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I feel like being semi responsibly irresponsible