Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

organburner posted:

The vulvesticles confuse me.

I was also puzzled by the dual vulval jizz glands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I always thought fire arrows were a brutal thing, but somehow I feel like that’s the only appropriate response.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

"Those pussy nuts cost me a whole paycheck, Jerry."

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

You know, I wish he hadn't done that

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Missed opportunity not having the vagina also be a giant tit

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I do not like that, Sam I Am!

:stare:

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Read After Burning posted:

It's getting harder to live up to these kinds of gender standards. TWO urethras?? How do those tits even fart?

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
"Oh hey, the tail is a dick. Oh...that's not the only dick."

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
What gets me is that a couple of the headpeni are uncut.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Baron von Eevl posted:

What gets me is that a couple of the headpeni are uncut.

It's inclusive

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Read After Burning posted:

I feel like maybe you’re misremembering how that book ends. I hope so, even.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Bina posted:

TWO urethras?? How do those tits even fart?

I feel like we have a new thread title here

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Bina posted:

"Those pussy nuts cost me a whole paycheck, Jerry."

Baby you make me wish I had 32 hands

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Shoehead posted:

Baby you make me wish I had 32 hands

https://youtu.be/hUg4VkmWdNg ?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Bina posted:

TWO urethras?? How do those tits even fart?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
is this the bad tattoos thread or the ugojesse cartoons thread

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Killingyouguy! posted:

You know, I wish he hadn't done that

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

DicktheCat posted:

Tag urself on the tittydragon, I'm the realization that one of the nipples is real.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

organburner posted:

The vulvesticles confuse me.

Thread title, please.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Thread title, please.

The mods are way ahead of you.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
No matter your stance on the police in America, I think we can all agree this was justified because of how poo poo the tattoos are: Officer fired from Cincinnati police for getting 'pure evil' tattoo on his hands.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

whypick1 posted:

No matter your stance on the police in America, I think we can all agree this was justified because of how poo poo the tattoos are: Officer fired from Cincinnati police for getting 'pure evil' tattoo on his hands.

The article details him exactly as you’d expect. Dumbass who expresses fake remorse when caught. Dude was on the force for 16 years despite all the stupid poo poo he regularly did.

Would adding “of” on his thumbs have saved it?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I like that it also details how lovely he was, even by the standards of cops.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

As someone who lives in Cincinnati, I am in no way surprised by any part of this. The CPD is really struggling...

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

If anything he should be applauded for his honesty. The rest of the cops could learn a thing or two.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm sure the exceptionally lovely Cincinnati FOP will successfully argue that if YouTube rappers can have tattoos like that cops can have them too

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

whypick1 posted:

quote:

Furthermore, Officer Weyda stated, like all of his tattoos, his hand tattoo has a personal message to him, and the words 'pure evil' should not be observed as one message. Officer Weyda explained the words "pure" and "evil" are separate from each other and the words themselves have separate meanings."

The summary goes on to say Weyda explained to the Internal Investigations Section the tattoo is meant to represent a "struggle between good and evil."

What a completely chickenshit explanation. Just admit you love being an evil cop. If your tattoo really meant what you’re saying you would have had it say “good” and “evil”. Idiot.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
My brother got PURE EVIL tattooed on his collarbones by some scratcher friend of his. It's such terrible quality and it shows unless he wears a high necked shirt. Ughhhh I hate it so much.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Pretty evil, inspiring hate amongst those in your presence just by looks.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
drat I wish people wouldn't be so judgemental. Like seriously all my chest tattoo says is "gently caress YOU, YES YOU THE PERSON READING THIS, SERIOUSLY gently caress YOU I HOPE YOU DIE." Not sure why people are tripping.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

People are asking questions about my chest tattoo…

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Pretty evil, inspiring hate amongst those in your presence just by looks.

I would really enjoy watching some documentary that follows a guy from the moment of tattoo ideation to the finished product like this

What inspired that dude to slap a titty-strosity on his whole chest like that?

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I would really enjoy watching some documentary that follows a guy from the moment of tattoo ideation to the finished product like this

What inspired that dude to slap a titty-strosity on his whole chest like that?

Mental illness?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Bybus Slago posted:

Mental illness?

Oh yeah for sure. But come on, there's definitely more to it than that. That's not a "slap a big tit animal girl with a pot leaf" trashy where no thought is required. *somebody* had to come up with that thing

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

People have been drawing poo poo like that since the dawn of time, because they are freaks.

Really the only thing that makes this one particularly shocking over 99% of your average Deviantart page is that someone got it tattooed on them.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Really makes my desire for a water weird/dachshund tattoo look positively tame. (that'd be a wiener weird, for the record)

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah that was a group effort

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I still don’t really get it, and I’ve practiced martial arts with guys who’d obviously been prison tattooed for doing something stupid, and am associated with someone who dropped out of college to become the sort of circus freak who has people sledgehammer concrete blocks resting on his junk for fun and profit.

Too much effort went into that whole operation and I don’t understand why.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I still don’t really get it, and I’ve practiced martial arts with guys who’d obviously been prison tattooed for doing something stupid, and am associated with someone who dropped out of college to become the sort of circus freak who has people sledgehammer concrete blocks resting on his junk for fun and profit.

Too much effort went into that whole operation and I don’t understand why.

is this a clinical way of referring to your significant other/partner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

also, what them balls do