Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
rear end piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

jimmyjams posted:

rear end piss

I magnanimously ignore the opportunity to page snipe so somebody else can have a go, and you go and do something like this... and totally vindicate that decision
let's. talk. about. rear end piss

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Beartaco posted:

I choose to imagine we're on page 6 where someone picked a better topic.

Hope you're happy now

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
During basic training, there was this bug going around that totally bedrid you for a day and made you have watery high-pressure shits out of your rear end. It felt just like pissing out of your rear end, and often burned.

It was actually quite hosed up and we took it very seriously.

Thankfully I never joined team rear end-piss.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I think it's kinda hilarious that the only effort post topic starter was the first one.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Well yeah, you take the time and some fool gonna chump you and you'll end up feeling like someone pissed up your rear end.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm 31, never poo poo my pants

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

What in tarnation?! Imagine going through your entire life never knowing the feeling of fiery rear end piss burning your hole inside out and forever ruining your favorite pair of jeans.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
jimmyjams comes in with the perfect gimmick snipe, you can't hate on rear end pissing

though sometimes when I eat something that doesn't work with my system whoa ho ho man does my rear end piss

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I learned about it one time when I was an idiot and drank three vitamin waters in one day. Your body does not like too much of certain things and will do whatever it can to flush them out of your system before any damage can occur. That was not a fun afternoon.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://i.imgur.com/esMpL78.gifv

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Exactly

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Even the mightiest kings and queens have rear end pissed. We are all the same once we are reduced to mere butts.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Never trust a fart

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Are we talking pooping diarrhea so watery it’s like pissing from your butt? Or inserting your dick into a buddy’s butt and filling him up with piss?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Yes we are

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Problem: Two guys hanging out together, and they run out of toilet paper but have to poo poo.

Solution: Piss in each other's asses to clean them.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It takes great discipline to let the rear end piss out slowly, rather than having it explode on hard to clean parts of the bowl

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Problem: Two guys hanging out together, and they run out of toilet paper but have to poo poo.

How do they poo poo first without peeing?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

A tale as old as time

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A tale as old as time

No! Wait! HOW DO THEY HAVE ANY PISS LEFTOVER SFTER POOPING!?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

thank you for not just being the "complaining guy", and accompanying your issue with real, actionable solutions

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I mean… I guess you could chug a shitload of water right before so you’d have enough pee to power wash the poop off your friend’s rear end in a top hat.

It would probably hit a few minutes later so you’d have to waddle around with lovely butts for a little bit while your bladders filled up again. I’m trying to be solution-oriented.

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Do birds piss out their asses or poo poo out their peeholes?

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Microwaved dinners

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Semi-Protato posted:

Do birds piss out their asses or poo poo out their peeholes?

You logic is flawed. Birds do not have asses or peeholes. Only cloaca’s.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Failed the page snipe. Don't really know how many posts per page. gently caress U!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

No! Wait! HOW DO THEY HAVE ANY PISS LEFTOVER SFTER POOPING!?

You put on a clothespin on the penis while pooping, OBVIOUSLY.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Is a clothespin necessary or can you just pinch the tip really hard?

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdrkG9nzXw

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you can take immodium to help with it but dont take too much liek the one goons boyfriend who like plugged a whole bottle of it and died at the movie theater lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

you can take immodium to help with it but dont take too much liek the one goons boyfriend who like plugged a whole bottle of it and died at the movie theater lol

drat, sounds like it was a lovely movie lol :grin:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

rear end piss is extra fun if you’ve had a lot of spicy stuff before. Something about the piss getting into every crevice etc etc

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
I never understood the term "taking the piss". I guess most colloquialisms don't make sense, but I never understood how extracting urine from something was mocking it.

Anyway, four more posts to piss away until the next topic.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Y’all forgetting about the reverse rear end piss- when your turd hits the bowl hard enough to splash pisswater on your butthole

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I was certain that girls peed out their butt for a while because a smart seeming friend told me that

Maybe giving kids a little education is good, actually

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Im ok with rear end and pissin but ive nevrr pissed out my rear end. I have blasted a toilet with choccy sauce plenty of times tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im ok with rear end and pissin but ive nevrr pissed out my rear end. I have blasted a toilet with choccy sauce plenty of times tho

Its basically the same, a liquid barrage