Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
ive always thought dan was the most entertaining even though he has some absolutely insane videogame opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

man nurse posted:

So Jeff left because the alternative was having to play more Mario Party, is what I’m taking away from this

Absolutely lol.

Hope Fire Escape doesn't get cancelled.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

man nurse posted:

So Jeff left because the alternative was having to play more Mario Party, is what I’m taking away from this

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

dan returning is sad for the site, sad for dan, sad

This but Dan ftw so we'll see I guess

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

ive always thought dan was the most entertaining even though he has some absolutely insane videogame opinions

dan's fun but he needs someone around to kick him in th nuts sometimes, thats why i dont really listen to fire escape, mary nd the other guy just let him do his shtick forever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

dan's fun but he needs someone around to kick him in th nuts sometimes, thats why i dont really listen to fire escape, mary nd the other guy just let him do his shtick forever

their GOTY stuff was good this year because Mary stepped on his nuts early with adding Death Stranding to the list

that didn't stop him from trying tho

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Agreed. Dans funny as hell but cannot be left to his own devices or he’ll try to write a novel or some poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The DK64 game show was the last series I remember liking before I stopped paying attention, so more poo poo like that could be cool. I don't know if any of these new people have any charisma, but judging from their Thumbnails, they are quick quirky creative types who can't wait to hang out with me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i watched “nextlander crew reacts to jeff leaving” and lol. its like watching loving paint dry.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496466655?t=1h10m48s

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
alex and brad grumbling Hrrrmm. Okay. Well that’s certainly something. as dead lice fall off of them for an hour. me in chat: pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp, pepehands, peeposweat, huge donations one after another, gifted sub gifted sub gifted sub. goated godlike stream yall. and give it up for the mods.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

alex and brad grumbling Hrrrmm. Okay. Well that’s certainly something. as dead lice fall off of them for an hour. me in chat: pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp, pepehands, peeposweat, huge donations one after another, gifted sub gifted sub gifted sub. goated godlike stream yall. and give it up for the mods.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://www.twitch.tv/jeffgerstmann
jeff gerstmann presents… Gaming Garbage..? what? is that shmorkys voice

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
My JeffGerstmann sub is already looking real nice beside my Nextlander and FIre Escape subs! let's loving go!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sub-Actuality posted:

yeah it’s this lol

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
What was the date it was sold to Red Ventures? I recall Vinny and crew leaving at exactly 6 months after the sale

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

i watched “nextlander crew reacts to jeff leaving” and lol. its like watching loving paint dry.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496466655?t=1h10m48s

Had so much hope for these guys and their next moves only to find them willingly playing Mass Effect Andromeda five years after its release

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

a Loving Dog posted:

this era shall be knwon as... ryckert's reign

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Had so much hope for these guys and their next moves only to find them willingly playing Mass Effect Andromeda five years after its release

i wish Dan joined them instead of GB lol. they really need something to outweigh the Brad/Alex YouTube Retirement Channel vibes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Drop a PBS logo on any nextlander stream and it'll work lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Drop a PBS logo on any nextlander stream and it'll work lol

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Can't wait for Dan to learn the difference between cast iron pans and steal pans on the gaming podcast. Epic poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Michael Transactions posted:

Can't wait for Dan to learn the difference between cast iron pans and steal pans on the gaming podcast. Epic poo poo.

steal pans

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm watching some of the Jeff streams now and the man's still got it

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm watching some of the Jeff streams now and the man's still got it

He could spend the rest of his life just playing poo poo from his garage and he would be 100 times more entertaining than whatever the rest of these people are doing.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

So did Covid just destroy Dan's WWE career? Kinda wanted to see where that would go.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

happy 2 year anniversary of mentally ill twitter ppl going insane over giant bomb hiring a retarded white male. they freaking hired him again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Machai posted:

So did Covid just destroy Dan's WWE career? Kinda wanted to see where that would go.

Just going by the weird GB video that makes no mention of Jeff at all, it sounds like he hated it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I read somehwere his contract had some serious stealth bullshit in it and it wasnt as creatively focuses as he thought/wanted, then th pandemic was the kiss of death

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i wish Dan joined them instead of GB lol. they really need something to outweigh the Brad/Alex YouTube Retirement Channel vibes

I wish Dan AND Jeff had joined them... hell bring in that guy from ClothMap too, I think he knows them. That’d be a fun podcast

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Promo Code: JEFF

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
dan will suck real bad with these guys, gently caress are you all talking about. gently caress jeff bakalar gently caress jess voidburger gently caress the british guy gently caress geoff grubb

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know anything about them except bakalar but will undoubtedly be subscribing for 5 years to watch uhhh the premium album review podcast

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

dan will suck real bad with these guys, gently caress are you all talking about. gently caress jeff bakalar gently caress jess voidburger gently caress the british guy gently caress geoff grubb

gently caress you, pussy mouth.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

John Romero posted:

Yo this is a loving lovely thing to say when you know that there is a very likely chance the person will read those personal comments about them. The fact that you made it a point to say you know she's a goon implies you want her to read that poo poo too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

John Romero posted:

emmy here's yoru first one