Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
honey on bread, maybe with a little peanut butter, is a quality snack regardless of income

e: i'm proud of this snipe, i don't care, it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's a good thing to eat before doing a lot of physical activity although he ate it maybe 3 hours too early

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Cavauro posted:

that's a good thing to eat before doing a lot of physical activity although he ate it maybe 3 hours too early

Dave Meltzer said he's going to eat one before the match but also during the match.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

phew

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Lethrom posted:

Dave Meltzer said he's going to eat one before the match but also during the match.

That’s gonna get the ring all sticky :mad:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

MancXVI posted:

Mox: "Oh, bother"

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Lethrom posted:

It's not the sort of sandwich where you look at it and go, you know, this is the best sandwich you can make, but if you're let's say an indie wrestler, or maybe not even just currently an indie wrestler, but you came up through the indies, so you're used to making that kind of sandwich, which is what a lot of the guys were rumored, and there was a pretty strong case the rumor was true, in the Mid South days, they were having honey sandwiches 3, 4, or some guys, 6 or even 7 days a week, and remember the exact number just wasn't really being tracked to the degree with which it would today, with twitter, but to some degree it was, it wasn't entirely not tracked some people maybe overestimate how much better we are nowadays with tracking the snacks these wrestlers eat

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Honey and bread is similar to bread and marinara sauce, good as hell for a lil snack

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's too different. I can't abide

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Papa Bear loved the Honey

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/wackelvaney/status/1534533216622845953?s=20&t=pAE_Cak_n_zCuw1i0eZYWA

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MancXVI posted:

Oh muhhh gawwwd

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
This thread and the Disco Elysium thread seem to be converging

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Marmaduke! posted:

This thread and the Disco Elysium thread seem to be converging

https://twitter.com/Zari_Wari/status/1534336817406803971

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

MancXVI posted:

Hell yeah that’s some “living like poo poo in student housing” food right there, maybe next he’ll dip some corn chips into a tub of margarine

Nah it'll be a block of ramen with some Tabasco

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Stealth Tiger posted:

It's not the sort of sandwich where you look at it and go, you know, this is the best sandwich you can make, but if you're let's say an indie wrestler, or maybe not even just currently an indie wrestler, but you came up through the indies, so you're used to making that kind of sandwich, which is what a lot of the guys were rumored, and there was a pretty strong case the rumor was true, in the Mid South days, they were having honey sandwiches 3, 4, or some guys, 6 or even 7 days a week, and remember the exact number just wasn't really being tracked to the degree with which it would today, with twitter, but to some degree it was, it wasn't entirely not tracked some people maybe overestimate how much better we are nowadays with tracking the snacks these wrestlers eat

I can practically hear the papers shuffling from here

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011

Stealth Tiger posted:

will never not laugh at one of these. I started cracking up a few lines in just knowing what I was getting into

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Cavauro posted:

This reminded me of that ESPN article about how NBA players swear by PB&Js as the perfect pre-game and halftime food.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

anakha posted:

This reminded me of that ESPN article about how NBA players swear by PB&Js as the perfect pre-game and halftime food.

thats the power of the Uncrustable

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

it must be pointed out, for everyone itt who doesn't live in the US, that American bread is so loving atrocious that it's more like cake than actual bread

e: at least, that's the case for store-bought bread, I imagine the kinds of bread you'd find in a bakery are infinitely closer to actual bread than the shite you'd buy in Wal-Mart or whatever

Venomous fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jun 9, 2022

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i eat pb&j on naan. its rly good.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Homer is dead.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Alaois posted:

thats the power of the Uncrustable

My partner is a runner, and she keeps more Uncrustables in our house than in any other house I've ever been in in my life.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Venomous posted:

it must be pointed out, for everyone itt who doesn't live in the US, that American bread is so loving atrocious that it's more like cake than actual bread

e: at least, that's the case for store-bought bread, I imagine the kinds of bread you'd find in a bakery are infinitely closer to actual bread than the shite you'd buy in Wal-Mart or whatever

Canadian here. Thank you. Just sold my ticket to Forbidden Door, glad I dodged that bullet.

Anyone know where a guy can get a good microwave burger?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
American bread is like cake and somehow this is a bad thing

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's bad because cake already exists. What's implied is that American bread is the absolute bottom tier cake possible.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'd much rather have good bread and good cake as options than good cake and poo poo cake. When I saw an old American bread advert and they were talking about honey and syrup being traditional bread ingredients I had to rewind it to make sure I'd heard it right.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

whole cadre of Wonder and Bunny Bread loathers in here. and you call yourself wrestling fans. smh.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
didnt some european country take subway off something because the ingredients in their bread didnt constitute bread

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

njsykora posted:

I'd much rather have good bread and good cake as options than good cake and poo poo cake. When I saw an old American bread advert and they were talking about honey and syrup being traditional bread ingredients I had to rewind it to make sure I'd heard it right.

A lot of the garbage tier American packaged breads have corn syrup as like the #3 ingredient

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
imagine thinking any bread is bad at all, psychotic behavior

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

mactheknife posted:

imagine thinking any bread is bad at all, psychotic behavior

deranged, utterly debased.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Feel bad for Europeans that their cake tastes like some wheat bread I'm using for a sandwich.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Feel bad for Europeans that their cake tastes like some wheat bread I'm using for a sandwich.

:same:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bread and cake??... ok tubbo!!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

I'd respond more but I'm heading to the local bakery for a fresh baked loaf of brioche that'll go stale in two days because i need a pimento cheese

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Martin’s Potato Bread ❤️❤️❤️

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

NienNunb posted:

Martin’s Potato Bread ❤️❤️❤️

with ham, swiss, & spicy mustard.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/1533435979754876929?cxt=HHwWgsC9scX57ccqAAAA