Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Checkmate

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
It’s loving June, you’re a month late brother

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Wtf lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

"Batwingedloony" was banned in 2007 and never reregistered. This guy's been holding onto this poo poo for 15+ years.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

"Batwingedloony" was banned in 2007 and never reregistered. This guy's been holding onto this poo poo for 15+ years.

And not a moment too soon .

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

TheNamedSavior posted:

lmfao lets goooooooo

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxr9XWogBQA&t=142s

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

I thought this was a weird joke until I clicked the post history lol

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
How in the

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

jay z was rapping about how his homey batwingedlooney was probated for like 15 years and never snitched til he got out and put goferchan on his loving nuts for stealing all that meat from the clans chest

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

okay now im listneing.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

starting to like this guy...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
ohhhh... OHHH.. its LEAP year, so that means meltdown may is in june now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's right you know.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol oh my god

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

TheNamedSavior posted:

what in god's name man lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

And for that we salute him

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

okay now im listneing.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
being locked up in an old boy style situation and thinking about goferchan's response to batwingedloony. training my body for 15 long years, training my mind to finally make the greatest post of all time when I am finally free of this prison

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

being locked up in an old boy style situation and thinking about goferchan's response to batwingedloony. training my body for 15 long years, training my mind to finally make the greatest post of all time when I am finally free of this prison

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted: