Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

being locked up in an old boy style situation and thinking about goferchan's response to batwingedloony. training my body for 15 long years, training my mind to finally make the greatest post of all time when I am finally free of this prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
The thousand injuries of goferchan I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon posting "yes" I vowed revenge

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My name is TheNamedSavior. Husband to a murdered wife. Father to a murdered son. And in this thread or the next, I will have my revenge

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hizke posted:

being locked up in an old boy style situation and thinking about goferchan's response to batwingedloony. training my body for 15 long years, training my mind to finally make the greatest post of all time when I am finally free of this prison

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cubone posted:

The thousand injuries of goferchan I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon posting "yes" I vowed revenge

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My name is TheNamedSavior. Husband to a murdered wife. Father to a murdered son. And in this thread or the next, I will have my revenge

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My name is Inigo Montoya. You had not women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team. Prepare to die.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
goferchans silence is deafening

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

lol yep

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I thought this was a weird joke until I clicked the post history lol

Saw the phrase “bush señor” in a Afghanistan related post whilst skimming and cackled. Awesome introduction honey.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

He’s scared

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Awesome introduction honey.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfaoing at th last two pages

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Would hate to not get boners from actual militant women right now

copy
Jul 26, 2007

goferchan was such a drag

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bob Dylan - Stuck Getting Boners From the Militant Women Again

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
goferchan thought the red ribbon army was finished with the defeat of batwingedloony. but little did he know dr thenamedsavior remained underground, plotting his revenge and building the most powerful androids the world would ever see

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hizke posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Hizke posted:

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/YogurtBuns/status/1534387566300078080?s=20&t=fcxH5HJ6tl9K3zUkMlxHYA

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Home? I have no home. Probated... banned... posting like an animal. The jungle is my home. But I will show the imps that I can be their master. I shall perfect my own race of people... a race of atomic superposters that will conquer the zone!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Home? I have no home. Probated... banned... posting like an animal. The jungle is my home. But I will show the imps that I can be their master. I shall perfect my own race of people... a race of atomic superposters that will conquer the zone!

With each new post, my masters changed, along with the words they made me speak. Words are... peculiar. With each change, I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong... Imp Zone changed me - and not only my avatar. Words can kill. I was invaded by words, burrowing and breeding inside me.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

TheNamedSavior posted:

How much of a gimmick was it when you could have women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team? Or is it okay because they gave you a boner and actual militant women don't?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

crying laughing

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

huge huge fan of whenever a goon’s evidence of heinous crimes is a screencap of someone saying yes or no

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
15 years ago playing as a woman in a game was a gimmick, we've all come a long way, except goferchan

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

huge huge fan of whenever a goon’s evidence of heinous crimes is a screencap of someone saying yes or no

15 years of legal training… for the ultimate pwn

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

With each new post, my masters changed, along with the words they made me speak. Words are... peculiar. With each change, I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong... Imp Zone changed me - and not only my avatar. Words can kill. I was invaded by words, burrowing and breeding inside me.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol that poster is cool, i learned that the halo series is actually about killing brown people today

TheNamedSavior posted:

I am convinced Eric was writing to vent off from his 9/11 angers, and apparently he thinks literal child soldiers to kill brown people-sorry, aliens-is not objectionable or bad at all. Why? Because amerikkka is a hell of a drug.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

lol that poster is cool, i learned that the halo series is actually about killing brown people today

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

halo came out like 6 weeks after 9/11 what is he talking about

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol

STONE COLD 64 posted:

halo came out like 6 weeks after 9/11 what is he talking about

Fast pivot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This guy fucks

TheNamedSavior posted:

People who think Iron Man isn't pro-american propaganda, didn't realize that Camp Omega in MGSV was an obvious political message, and think manchin is the SOLE reason why biden "can't get anything done". Apparently the idea of an old man being able to be bribed to vote yes for reproductive rights is immoral, but not voting against them in the first.

Arkham Knights is gonna be copaganda bullshit like the Spidey ps4 games are. I'd recommend instead playing Half Life 2 for a realistic portrayal of what the First Nation people has gone through in history. America should be burned to the ground, fact.