Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Can someone do a still from an unreleased live action Calvin and Hobbes movie by a director of your choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

A Strange Aeon posted:

Can someone do a still from an unreleased live action Calvin and Hobbes movie by a director of your choice?

ok. "live action calvin and hobbes movie by wes anderson" - these were the live action ones, most were just comic book looking

"live action calvin and hobbes movie by david fincher"

"cgi calvin and hobbes movie by disney"

"cgi calvin and hobbes movie by pixar"

"live action calvin and hobbes movie by quentin tarantino"

ymgve fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jun 9, 2022

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Taco Bell velvet elvis

Elvis as an 80s glam rock god

A Strange Aeon posted:

Denis Villeneuve

David Lowery

Robert Eggers

Pixar

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jun 9, 2022

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

A Strange Aeon posted:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

I cheated, "boy in red shirt with giant tiger [in place]"

boy in red shirt with giant tiger, movie directed by wes anderson

ymgve fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 9, 2022

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tgent posted:

The future is...public transport!

2100 is probably a train type

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Did dall-e mini get better or something?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
my GOD what have we done

Hot Pink Justice
Nov 10, 2005

"A still from Calvin and Hobbes, a movie directed by Tim Burton. 2006, CGI", DALL-E 2

https://twitter.com/HotPinkJustice/status/1534792534555340800

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate posted:

Yeah because a hum drum activity is exactly like a skill set someone is passionate about and has dedicated their life to. gently caress off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6Tcz5KBpY

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

GABA ghoul posted:

A quick Google search suggests that there is already an attempt to make this 3D and then VR compatible. Can't wait for No Man's Sky 2 with totally novel worlds to explore instead of procedural generation.

I can't wait for dantes inferno VR where an AI generates new infinite new hells in real time

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Disco Diffusion v5.2 says there is VR support. What does this mean? Are images stereoscopic? 180 degrees or full 360 3D scenes?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

KinkyJohn posted:

Disco Diffusion v5.2 says there is VR support. What does this mean? Are images stereoscopic? 180 degrees or full 360 3D scenes?

Sounds like a pretty hacky set up, the AI isn't actually creating a 3d scene or outputting stereo pairs they're just feeding the output into another system that estimates 3d depth from single images

https://medium.com/@nin_artificial/dall-e-2-vs-disco-diffusion-c6de6bfbacf9
I recently got to give a little back as I’ve just finished the VR module for Disco, allowing users to output stereoscopic VR180, using depth estimation and transforms (MiDaS) to generate left/right eye views and a new spherical projection transform for Pytorch3D that I wrote.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing
DALL-E Mini has been so busy, could someone try "Calvin and Hobbes movie stills by Aardman Animations"

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

I realize there's challenges to filming outside with regards to sound but this feels like one of those goofy bad lip reading youtubes with how they did their dubbed in voices.

xsuperkidx
Sep 21, 2000

Bread Liar

ymgve posted:

"live action calvin and hobbes movie by quentin tarantino"

This is pretty drat accurate if you assume Hobbes is smelling someones feet.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

guavo posted:

DALL-E Mini has been so busy, could someone try "Calvin and Hobbes movie stills by Aardman Animations"

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Even in claymation it’s set in the same forest.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/DarkMeme1988/status/1534893711519272960

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

These Calvin & Hobbes renders are good, but someone should do "as directed by David Cronenberg"

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Ok

Clive Barker

Lovely day for a picnic

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
lol, I tried to do some stuff with Cenobites on Dall-E 2 and it gave me pictures of single rocks and minerals.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Lets see if it understands Kubrick's love of symmetrical composition and can apply it to C&H.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
sunday in the park with pee-wee

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I've been trying to make a "just download and run" package for Dall-E Mini - I haven't tested in on a fresh Windows install, but it should in theory only need the Cuda 11.7 toolkit, then just run the .bat file:

https://mega.nz/file/oUty2STD#GYSku4Mm1y5k36vGiXdZcer3VWedj1fyde_2_uJZb2E - package with the small 1.7GB model, might work on older nvidia cards

https://mega.nz/file/FZkHlJga#_91XXGD3RGpihl4iRA3RzBo1UlaHBAB9qMMSCQfCobk - addon with the large 5GB model, definitely requires more GPU RAM

I got a 3080ti and it takes 10 seconds for each picture, so be prepared to have some patience

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

ymgve posted:

I've been trying to make a "just download and run" package for Dall-E Mini - I haven't tested in on a fresh Windows install, but it should in theory only need the Cuda 11.7 toolkit, then just run the .bat file:

https://mega.nz/file/oUty2STD#GYSku4Mm1y5k36vGiXdZcer3VWedj1fyde_2_uJZb2E - package with the small 1.7GB model, might work on older nvidia cards

https://mega.nz/file/FZkHlJga#_91XXGD3RGpihl4iRA3RzBo1UlaHBAB9qMMSCQfCobk - addon with the large 5GB model, definitely requires more GPU RAM

I got a 3080ti and it takes 10 seconds for each picture, so be prepared to have some patience

When I get home I'll give this a shot, thanks a ton for doing this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Thumposaurus posted:

Lovely day for a picnic

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Tweet it to him. I'm usually ethically against attempting to drive a person to madness, but he has earned it.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
I did one.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Feel free to tweet this to him too

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I can't wait until it can generate every frame of the full movie

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
another one i did earlier:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
And another:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
the doom marine as a Disney princess