Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Honestly I don't trust Starmer because he gives off middle management vibes. Every working class person has had a small minded prick like that make their life hell, either with passive-agressive harrassment or constantly implementing whatever management fad is going round at the moment.

E: video snipe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVuC4a5pLwY

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jun 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

What, the old "Oo, I've got a [picture of myself] in me foam, I'm so important." No, what you're doing there is you're drinking an advert, ain't ya, eh, shithead?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
And advertising a drunk.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Oct 4, 2005

Night of the living bread

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Strong TF2 vibe from some of those.

Absolute Weapon Guy

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

What’s the link for this AI bot plz?

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

smellmycheese posted:

What’s the link for this AI bot plz?

https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

ANYTHING YOU SOW
Nov 7, 2009

Starmer can drink a pint. He can down a mug of whisky. He can eat a chicken tikka masala. He can drink another pint. He can stay calm drinking a pint while being kicked out of a pub. Those skills look simple, but they’re not, and they’re vital.' @gsoh31
on the breadth of Sir Keir Starmer's potential

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

If my tory colleague is anything to go by, Boris's "benefits to bricks" scheme is the last straw.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

ANYTHING YOU SOW posted:

Starmer can drink a pint. He can down a mug of whisky. He can eat a chicken tikka masala. He can drink another pint. He can stay calm drinking a pint while being kicked out of a pub. Those skills look simple, but they’re not, and they’re vital.' @gsoh31
on the breadth of Sir Keir Starmer's potential

He gets knocked down

He licks the boot again

Never stopping punching left

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dabir posted:

Starting to think this Peter Hitchens guy might be a tad deranged.

I read the URL and parsed it as PETER HITCHENS' REVOLUTIONARY PAST and wondered what that had to do with starmer?

Also I drove past marske today and happy to report that someone has put a scarecrow up in the field that looks like the queen, but from a distance it actually looks more like somebody has crucified the queen in a field.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

I read the URL and parsed it as PETER HITCHENS' REVOLUTIONARY PAST and wondered what that had to do with starmer?
He did used to be a Marxist in the past, so he says.

Tesseraction posted:

If my tory colleague is anything to go by, Boris's "benefits to bricks" scheme is the last straw.
You can make houses out of them. They're pretty fireproof. You can chuck them at nazis or put half of one in a sock. Strong association with Pride month. Not sure there's much else.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Guavanaut posted:

You can make houses out of them. They're pretty fireproof. You can chuck them at nazis or put half of one in a sock. Strong association with Pride month. Not sure there's much else.

I feel that the persuasive merits of a half brick in a sock are woefully underused in modern political discourse.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The bloke who runs the “poo poo Guinness” Twitter account has been deluged with the picture of Keith :(

https://twitter.com/shitlondonguinn/status/1534966911435427844

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

The bloke who runs the “poo poo Guinness” Twitter account has been deluged with the picture of Keith :(

https://twitter.com/shitlondonguinn/status/1534966911435427844

On the one hand pretty much any pint you get in the Guinness Storehouse will technically be one of the best pints you'll ever taste, but yeah would be hard not to boke supping on that lads face

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do they have some sort of machine that prints faces on beer or do they do some sort of terrible ritual to cause the face to manifest portentiously (portertentiously?)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Drinking it would be like kissing yourself.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Guavanaut posted:

Worse, he was a loving Trot

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
every time i see keith it looks like he's aged another 6 years

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The man takes a drink. The drink takes a drink. The drink takes a man.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
The man takes a drink. The drink takes a drink. The man takes a man.

if i had a gay bar, i would put that up behind the bar in the gay bar

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

Hi-ho the derry-o

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Guavanaut posted:

You drink some whiskey drink, you drink some vodka drink, you drink some lager drink, you drink some cider drink, you drink some whiskey drink, you drink some vodka drink, you drink some lager drink, you drink some cider drink, you drink some whiskey drink, you drink some vodka drink, you drink some lager drink, you drink some cider drink, you drink some Kool Aid drink, you drink some vodka drink, you drink some lager drink, you drink some cider drink, you drink some Kool Aid drink, you drink some vodka drink, you drink some lager drink, you drink some cider drink, you drink some Kool Aid drink, you drink some vodka drink, you drink some paup tears drink, you drink some cider drink, you drink some Kool Aid, you drink some you drink some vodka drink, you drink some paup tears drink, you drink some you drink some cider drink drink

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
you sing the songs that remind you of the Blair times, you sing the songs that remind you of the Tony times

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Reading The Starmer Project and it really does show what a slippery backstabbing treacherous arshehole he is who’s more than happy to ruin Labour to get into power and I’m only a third of the way through.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i can't see the book being terribly eventful after he becomes leader

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

crispix posted:

i can't see the book being terribly eventful after he becomes leader

It's apparently the only published biography of him as it stands.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Maybe Peter Hitchens will be right and Starmer will be a red-green radical and also cloth masks and kneeling at the football were all part of a Postman Neomarxism* plot.

It's a long shot, I'll admit.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

team overhead smash posted:

Reading The Starmer Project and it really does show what a slippery backstabbing treacherous arshehole he is who’s more than happy to ruin Labour to get into power and I’m only a third of the way through.

I already know that and I'm 0% of the way through. :smuggo:

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

I've a few pages to go to finish it. I keep slamming it down angrily and going "pah"

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Yeah but hitchens says he's a triple agent that will revert to full plus corbynism once in.

Oh what guav said

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Are we sure this book is not a secret psy op to make lefties die of apoplexy?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

It's a good book but I probably won't want to read it again so after my mam's done borrowing it I'm happy to post my copy on to one of you fine fellows to share the gift of hating Kieth.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Seems like this would appeal to Starmer fans https://twitter.com/RoseEmojiTico/status/1534931900766244866

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

sebzilla posted:

It's a good book but I probably won't want to read it again so after my mam's done borrowing it I'm happy to post my copy on to one of you fine fellows to share the gift of hating Kieth.

I'll take you up on this, and will happily continue the chain after reading