Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Gimme dat happy harmonica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Koopa Kid posted:

These games are just the worst

I’m just glad someone scored so we weren’t all tortured with an OT or two.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Matt Zerella posted:

100% pulling for Tampa in the finals.

gently caress that bullshit, gently caress Tampa LOL. Avs in 4.

(Rags in 7 though so we can avoid that).

knox
Oct 28, 2004

Rangers don't deserve to win this series with the last 3 games. Vasilevskiy woke up and showed why they've won 2 in a row and he's the #1 goalie in the world, and we can't score 5on5. Gimped Strome missing a wide open net was not going to bode well vs the 2x champions.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

And another gathering of the clans to end a game in this series.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Lmao post game fight

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ahh good ol hockey

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Not enough to lose the game gotta get that rear end whooped too.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Stammer beating on a child.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I could still see the Rangers winning this in 7. They're pretty resilient.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ginette Reno posted:

I could still see the Rangers winning this in 7. They're pretty resilient.

Only if they get some head shots in.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Douchebag posted:

I’d rather get knocked out by the champs than for that to happen. Also gently caress Sakic.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Kucherov is so cool.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Douchebag posted:

this, but gently caress Florida, in general

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Like I think it’s dumb of any team/athlete to win three in a row in any sport. But I also don’t want some piece of poo poo like Trouba to be rewarded for goony behavior.

What I’m saying is, go Avs.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Big babby Lindgren followed by Big Babby Fox triggered that.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

CBJSprague24 posted:

Big babby Lindgren followed by Big Babby Fox triggered that.

Eh, he can’t let kucherov take a shot with like 2 seconds left. I don’t blame him. But if you swing on kucherov, he’s gonna we’ll probably get help from the entire lightning team so you gotta be ready for that.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Only if they get some head shots in.

Really though what is Ryan Reaves on the roster for if not to elbow Kucherov at the end there? Or let Trouba do it

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Ginette Reno posted:

Really though what is Ryan Reaves on the roster for if not to elbow Kucherov at the end there? Or let Trouba do it

Trouba is trying but palat isn’t as dumb as Crosby i guess

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

New York Rangers team of destiny

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
Suck my dick each end every Ranger but especially the big piss baby who started poo poo with Stamkos at the buzzer. Or Kucherov maybe. The important part is the dick sucking.

go for a stroll fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jun 10, 2022

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/_TheKendrick/status/1481748671792308237

Keith Mars
Nov 28, 2007
Former Sheriff of Balboa County

DrunkPanda posted:

Trouba's ready to give someone the people's elbow
I screenshotted it to share with my friends cause it was so blatant, lmaoo. Braun's grimace was hilarious

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Hey hey hey eat poo poo ragamuffins

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

lol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:vince:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

just saw Lindgren's beard and lmao

knox
Oct 28, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=976Uk7UkpKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNomkpFPhBE

After tonight's debacle we need a real compilation; I saw at least 6 other times Strome missed open net, this year.

knox fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jun 10, 2022

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

knox posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=976Uk7UkpKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNomkpFPhBE

After tonight's debacle we need a real compilation; I saw at least 6 other times Strome missed open net, this year.

I know he's well liked. I know he and Bread are good together, but goddammit with what he's going to cost I really don't want them to keep him. Promote Chytil, re-sign Copp, and try to find a center elsewhere.

I'm sick of him.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

I know he's well liked. I know he and Bread are good together, but goddammit with what he's going to cost I really don't want them to keep him. Promote Chytil, re-sign Copp, and try to find a center elsewhere.

I'm sick of him.

Boy, friend, do I have some good news for you!

https://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie/status/1535773239095578629

:roflolmao:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Sigh… LGR

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

ZeeBoi posted:

Sigh… LGR

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I think you quoted the wrong post there buddy. But yeah, this is loving stupid.

E: unless Kakko is hurt then whatever.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Twitter is now abuzz as to if this is the end of Kakko in New York, they don't value him, they've mishandled him/won't resign him, etc. Take with however much salt you choose.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

CBJSprague24 posted:

Twitter is now abuzz as to if this is the end of Kakko in New York, they don't value him, they've mishandled him/won't resign him, etc. Take with however much salt you choose.

A mountain of salt. Like all the loving salt on the planet.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Not only do you break up the kid line but you scratch a guy who hasn't been on the ice for a goal against since the first round and take that line away as an option if needed during the game.

If they lose tonight I gotta say Gallant takes a whole heap of the blame for this.

Again, this is if Kakko isn't injured.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Please send the Kakko to Pittsburgh and in return you can have the not at all failure Kasperi Kapanen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Again it's Twitter bullshit. KK is going nowhere.