Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

It didn’t work because the bloated sack of crap couldn’t even feign deference or admiration to the military. If he had the pentagon on his side the way he had ICE, Border Patrol, and Bureau of Prisons on his side, we’d be living through a civil war. :lol:
It didn't work because Pence didn't do what they wanted. That's it. The military would not have gotten involved. If Pence had thrown out the electors, it would have gone through courts and all that bullshit and would have wound up in the House, where Trump would win the vote.

We all have Mike Pence to thank for saving our democracy (for now) lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Never being held responsible for anything, under any circumstances, is item #1 on the chud core set of beliefs.

And this is why the look on Babbitt’s face as she falls to the floor throat-shot after trying to crawl through a window to get at congress, is absolute
:discourse:

A True Patriot, through and through

https://twitter.com/neojane8/status/1447510059949465607?s=21&t=TkbtiGZ7dve5NHMv9ol9gQ

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Think Less posted:

itt people fine with cops shooting people they don't like

Think Less posted:

History doesn't have an end point, but liberal democracy might. We are not on a trajectory that should give anyone confidence that we will turn this around

:thunk:

I don’t see how you hold these two thoughts in your head.

Liberal democracy is under attack. We are not guaranteed that it will last I agree. I infer from that, that if liberal democracy falls, it is replaced by fascist authoritarianism. Therefore, when hundreds of fascist authoritarians descend on the Capitol with the intent to murder elected representatives and make a proto-fascist authoritarian president into a full-on fascist authoritarian dictator, it is right and proper to want them not just to fail, but to die so they can never try to do it again.

The source of them being “people I don’t like,” is they are violent thugs who want to dominate and murder people like me. Yeah, I don’t like that, and would like to see it rectified by removing them from this plane of existence. If they weren’t violent authoritarians looking to dispense with the rule of law so they can forcefully and arbitrarily brutalize people, I wouldn’t want them dead. :shrug:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
lol she got shot directly in the neck for being an insurrectionist

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

MrMojok posted:

Never being held responsible for anything, under any circumstances, is item #1 on the chud core set of beliefs.

And this is why the look on Babbitt’s face as she falls to the floor throat-shot after trying to crawl through a window to get at congress, is absolute
:discourse:

A True Patriot, through and through

https://twitter.com/neojane8/status/1447510059949465607?s=21&t=TkbtiGZ7dve5NHMv9ol9gQ

It's interesting to know what was on her mind beforehand. We all know the last thing that went through her mind on Jan 6.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
To be clear, she shouldn't have been the only one, many of those other assholes should've got some lead put in their necks, foreheads, shoulders, abdomens and legs.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

The car rant is ubiquitous in chud culture, surely someone has crashed into a tree at some point while recording one of these.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

lol she got shot directly in the neck for being an insurrectionist

:laffo:

She wanted to kill members of Congress, but instead she died. That’s hilarious :lol:.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oscar Wild posted:

We all know the last thing that went through her mind on Jan 6.

lol she dead

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Burt Gherkin posted:

If nobody significant in the GOP sphere faces actual, meaningful consequences I will poo poo my pants in protest.
If somebody significant in the GOP sphere faces actual, meaningful consequences I will poo poo my pants in astonishment.

I went to Pizza Hut this evening and got to see/hear the hearings and Jan 6 videos in the restaurant. God that was an awful day. The pizza wasn't very good either, but I knew that when I went there.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

She got shot the neck, so the last thing that went through her mind wasn’t a bullet, it was probably, “oh poo poo! gently caress! Ow! Godammit! I think I really hosed up this time! poo poo, this loving sucks!”

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

trickybiscuits posted:

If somebody significant in the GOP sphere faces actual, meaningful consequences I will poo poo my pants in astonishment.

I went to Pizza Hut this evening and got to see/hear the hearings and Jan 6 videos in the restaurant. God that was an awful day. The pizza wasn't very good either, but I knew that when I went there.

Man, Pizza Hut in the 90s was loving awesome. I miss that pizza buffet and the giant glasses of Mountain Dew.

Coincidentally, I can’t digest dairy or soy anymore.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

trickybiscuits posted:

Same. At most some outsider dork like ali Alexander or Roger Stone gets a couple years in prison, but no way an actual GOP Congress person or anybody actually welding power in the party sees consequences.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Think Less posted:

itt people fine with cops shooting people they don't like

suck the poo poo right outta my rear end in a top hat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

She got shot the neck, so the last thing that went through her mind wasn’t a bullet, it was probably, “oh poo poo! gently caress! Ow! Godammit! I think I really hosed up this time! poo poo, this loving sucks!”

Sow/Reaping tweet personified you love to see it

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
The moment she got shot in the neck DMT flooded her brain and she hallucinated a biblically accurate Donald Trump spiriting her soul to a Mar-A-Lago-themed afterlife.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Same. At most some outsider dork like ali Alexander or Roger Stone gets a couple years in prison, but no way an actual GOP Congress person or anybody actually welding power in the party sees consequences.

Loudermilk supposedly led a tour through the Capitol. Yeah, it’s not Boebert or MTG, it’s some guy no one’s ever heard of named Loudermilk, but that’s how poo poo goes with these things.

A guy named Loudermilk goes to jail, everyone else gets off scot free.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Sadly we don't live in a good enough reality to see Ol' Pinhead sent to jail where his cellmate will demand to Frost Nixon

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:thunk:

I don’t see how you hold these two thoughts in your head.

Liberal democracy is under attack. We are not guaranteed that it will last I agree. I infer from that, that if liberal democracy falls, it is replaced by fascist authoritarianism. Therefore, when hundreds of fascist authoritarians descend on the Capitol with the intent to murder elected representatives and make a proto-fascist authoritarian president into a full-on fascist authoritarian dictator, it is right and proper to want them not just to fail, but to die so they can never try to do it again.

The source of them being “people I don’t like,” is they are violent thugs who want to dominate and murder people like me. Yeah, I don’t like that, and would like to see it rectified by removing them from this plane of existence. If they weren’t violent authoritarians looking to dispense with the rule of law so they can forcefully and arbitrarily brutalize people, I wouldn’t want them dead. :shrug:

Its easy to hold both thoughts: the cops shouldn't kill people and also they aren't the reason the "coup" failed. It failed because everyone involved was dumb as gently caress. Cops are not the ones safeguarding democracy.

You're a coward who wants "violent authoritarians looking to dispense with the rule of law" to kill on your behalf

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Asterite34 posted:

Sadly we don't live in a good enough reality to see Ol' Pinhead sent to jail where his cellmate will demand to Frost Nixon

Stone is an outside chance, for sure. But I'd give him better jail odds than even some congressional nobody.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The moment she got shot in the neck DMT flooded her brain and she hallucinated a biblically accurate Donald Trump spiriting her soul to a Mar-A-Lago-themed afterlife.

drat, that sucks. I would much rather she was fully aware of her surroundings and was thinking, “omg, I’m surrounded by mouth breathers! They think they’re helping, but they’re just making it hurt worse! If they don’t stop, I’m definitely not going to survive this!”

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

TK8325 posted:

suck the poo poo right outta my rear end in a top hat

how's that boot taste?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

drat, that sucks. I would much rather she was fully aware of her surroundings and was thinking, “omg, I’m surrounded by mouth breathers! They think they’re helping, but they’re just making it hurt worse! If they don’t stop, I’m definitely not going to survive this!”

She finally got to hang out with Donald Trump and Herman Cain was there too.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Carried to the gates of Valhalla by Immortan Trump himself, in his cottage-cheese arms

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Think Less posted:

Its easy to hold both thoughts: the cops shouldn't kill people and also they aren't the reason the "coup" failed. It failed because everyone involved was dumb as gently caress. Cops are not the ones safeguarding democracy.

You're a coward who wants "violent authoritarians looking to dispense with the rule of law" to kill on your behalf

Nah.

The cops should kill people who are trying to kill people. The cops should not kill or hurt people who aren’t violent. It’s not hard. The last two weeks have been about how the cops hosed up in Uvalde by not moving in fast enough. Because they didn’t kill the shooter faster, more kids died.

If the Capitol Police who fought the crowds hadn’t, I’m pretty sure every Democrat in Congress would be dead (as well as a bunch of Republicans). I’m unhappy the committee isn’t addressing the CPD chuds who we all saw waving them in and taking selfies and poo poo. They want to bury that poo poo, and we all saw it happen live on TV. But the ones who delayed them saved lives that day. The rioters were morons, but they were violent morons who are absolutely capable of murder, rape and torture - just like the invading Russians in Ukraine, because that’s who the chuds ideological allies are.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Thanks for reminding of insurrectionist piece of poo poo Ashley Babbit who got shot int he neck and died in front of a bunch of confused doughboys. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I was thinking "daddy"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oscar Wild posted:

I was thinking "daddy"

I’m hoping it was this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Nah.

The cops should kill people who are trying to kill people. The cops should not kill or hurt people who aren’t violent. It’s not hard. The last two weeks have been about how the cops hosed up in Uvalde by not moving in fast enough. Because they didn’t kill the shooter faster, more kids died.

If the Capitol Police who fought the crowds hadn’t, I’m pretty sure every Democrat in Congress would be dead (as well as a bunch of Republicans). I’m unhappy the committee isn’t addressing the CPD chuds who we all saw waving them in and taking selfies and poo poo. They want to bury that poo poo, and we all saw it happen live on TV. But the ones who delayed them saved lives that day. The rioters were morons, but they were violent morons who are absolutely capable of murder, rape and torture - just like the invading Russians in Ukraine, because that’s who the chuds ideological allies are.

The cops let it get to the point where people died. They knew weeks in advance that this was coming, and yet did nothing to prepare for it or were told to do nothing. As a result, people died. This isn't hard.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Think Less posted:

The cops let it get to the point where people died. They knew weeks in advance that this was coming, and yet did nothing to prepare for it or were told to do nothing. As a result, people died. This isn't hard.

Lol the cops let them loving in

https://twitter.com/midlifewomanon1/status/1346938214867738625?s=21&t=sfVLoHBydNGk6uuBVSzZrg

Also rest in piss to the throat goat Ashley. She swallowed that bullet like no one’s business

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Pinche Rudo posted:

Lol the cops let them loving in

Think Less posted:

maybe the cops should have done something about that long before the shooting started

like, i dunno, not removing the barricades and letting them in

seriously, if the position you take is "cops saved lives", you have to acknowledge that they were the reason lives were at stake to begin with

Think Less fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jun 10, 2022

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Someone isn't a bootlicker because a bad person died. If a bad person fights a bad person, and then a bad person dies, that's good. That means there is one less bad person.
The cops suck, and the insurrectionists suck. Guess what? They're the exact same kind of suck. One of them got shot in the neck lmao too bad it wasn't more of them

Pearl clutching about it is some reddit level concern trolling.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Think Less posted:

You're right, the cops played a part in creating this powder keg and should have just let it go off instead of doing something to put it out.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Concerned by 1/6 insurrection hearings on all channels but his, Carlson threatens further insurrection:

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1535056478163582976?s=21&t=g0QkKPjrsd4FIU0JfnHpaw

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Strange Poon posted:

You're right, the cops played a part in creating this powder keg and should have just let it go off instead of doing something to put it out.

time for me to call it a night

Think Less fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jun 10, 2022

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

MrMojok posted:

Concerned by 1/6 insurrection hearings on all channels but his, Carlson threatens further insurrection:

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1535056478163582976?s=21&t=g0QkKPjrsd4FIU0JfnHpaw

5$ gas! (That the GOP voted against fixing in loving unison)

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Think Less posted:

There were many things that could have been done to put it out. I even listed some

You're replying to me telling you you're right that the cops helped create this situation. I don't know what else you're looking for here.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Strange Poon posted:

You're replying to me telling you you're right that the cops helped create this situation. I don't know what else you're looking for here.

my bad. edited

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1535038141031120896?s=21&t=Wr_SfhyYgYNSOPLA3idonA
Why do you think that is, Rand? You think maybe there’s a reason people hate you so much?
their entire identity revolves around being stubborn dickheads who refuse to move. they are so proud of being the "opposition party" mitch mcconnel had a little party when he was called "the gravedigger of democracy" with little tombstones. they literally just broadcast that their entire plan is to obstruct. there is a caucus that calls themselves "farters" "which objects to unanimous consent votes". “We make things really smelly for them.”
they are proud of being in the way and then get shocked, SHOCKED that people are frustrated that they are in the way. RAND PAUL VOTES REPEATEDLY AGAINST DISASTER RELIEF!!
jesus loving christ. "you're oppressing me by not accepting my oppression."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

People I don't like are my enemies and I want them all dead.

poo poo. gently caress. just hit the quote button by mistake and now im trying to press back oh no my mouse is going to the post butto