Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

copy posted:

if your gimmick of having women who were good at things NOT related to staying in the kitchen on your team brought you to this, of what use was the gimmick?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are militant, all the men stay in the kitchen, and all the children are above average

I got the tude now posted:

His house has holes in the drywall with the date marked like a childhood homes doorframe

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

TheNamedSavior
Mar 10, 2019

by VideoGames
That moment when you were wondering if those idiots you found on that old thread about Doom 3 were still being idiots, and now suddenly I'm the Doom Slayer ripping out of his chains to awaken from his centuries long slumber to bring the PAIN on to those loving demons loving up Mars.

...gently caress Yea?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bob Dylan - Stuck Getting Boners From the Militant Women Again

This one made me laugh so hard it actually hurt-like holy poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheNamedSavior
Mar 10, 2019

by VideoGames

I got the tude now posted:

His house has holes in the drywall with the date marked like a childhood homes doorframe

Accurate.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

TheNamedSavior posted:

That moment when you were wondering if those idiots you found on that old thread about Doom 3 were still being idiots, and now suddenly I'm the Doom Slayer ripping out of his chains to awaken from his centuries long slumber to bring the PAIN on to those loving demons loving up Mars.

...gently caress Yea?

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Jun 10, 2022

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheNamedSavior posted:

...gently caress Yea?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guy stepping on a rake a thousand times with a huge smile on his face.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

TheNamedSavior posted:

...gently caress Yea?

Bro that was 18 years ago.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*repeatedly stabbing himself in the balls* Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You did not get boners from actually militant women! Prepare to die!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

*repeatedly stabbing himself in the balls* Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You did not get boners from actually militant women! Prepare to die!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheNamedSavior posted:

...gently caress Yea?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjSRmtcnOLI

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone get Kins to safety, immediately!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
thank you weirdo for providing a link to what you were talking about so my soul may rest

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
*buys archives to learn about drama*

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Little Demon posted:

*buys archives to learn about drama*

when people were spending money for the right to ban lowtax or whatever i told them to buy me archives lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

when people were spending money for the right to ban lowtax or whatever i told them to buy me archives lol

While you were spending money to ban Lowtax, I studied the archives.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i can't remember if i have archives and i'm not going to check.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just clicked the link in the crazy person’s post and I was reading the thread, so I guess I have archives.

It’s a thread from 2004 discussing recent rumors about the plot of the upcoming DOOM 3, one of which being that the doomslayer would now be female.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i definitely dont. lurkers? this is your big break

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

apparently i do have archives. one highlight is that the OP who says being a girl is a gimmick was named Real Dad and got banned for a Call of Duty scam in SA Mart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Trying to find out why this dude waited 15 years to gun for gofer