Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
im not a qcs regular but the free rime/free arf saga is easily some of the funniest content this forum has produced and it wouldnt have been possible without all of us so hi5

edit: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/ProfBillMcGuire/status/1535177340153626624

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

This is because of doomerism turning us into cucks actually

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

All of those compounds are soy based

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

This is good for the environment because now i don't have to wear a wasteful plastic johnny

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
arf jason should be freed but they also need to work on being a more creative troll. spamming is the script kiddie ddos of trolling and i expect arf jason to be better than that.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

:shepicide:

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

both the glaciers and our sperm are melting
https://twitter.com/BMarshallEnviro/status/1535288381604876288

already on track with the worst case scenario is pretty impressive I'm not gonna lie

you can always rely on global warming to put in work

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Trabisnikof posted:

if someone wants to explain how our current political order can avoid +3C (1890s baseline) please, im all ears and would love to have a well sourced discussion with you about the topic.

ill even promise to only use IPCC reports and peer-reviewed research for my citations and you can use whatever you want.
https://i.imgur.com/WLLLZiG.mp4

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

careful now this might upset the mods

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hubbert posted:

All I see are some fun fiber optic lights

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Hubbert posted:

LOL that we mentally unwell virgins can post something clearly very upsetting like that but a guy who melted down and posted unfunny poo poo 20 times a page gets probated for saying kill yourself. Delete this forum. I am cool

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

we welcome all meltdowns here in the biosphere collapse thread, including those related to glaciers and ice caps

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what if we put a windmill on top of every F150 instead

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

*grabs newspaper* RIME NO! NO! *swat*

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

elon musk thinks nuking mars would make it inhabitable, who's to say it wouldn't work here on earth

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

You get to live at the pinnacle of thousands of years of industrial development and also get to watch heckin disasterinos with high quality footage from across the globe, that’s a reason to get out the (extra-butter) microwave popcorn and enjoy the show.

Don’t cry because the firework show is going to end, enjoy the lights while they last.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wakko posted:

im not a qcs regular but the free rime/free arf saga is easily some of the funniest content this forum has produced and it wouldnt have been possible without all of us so hi5

edit: :synpa:

:agreed:
the meltdowns are proceeding faster than was previously anticipated

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I don't personally enjoy or agree with the posts in a subforum, so it should all just be deleted.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the root of all forums drama is the inability to accept that other people's lived experiences might differ from yours, so as funny as it is to watch, it's also kind of sad

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

T-Paine posted:

LOL that we mentally unwell virgins can post something clearly very upsetting like that but a guy who melted down and posted unfunny poo poo 20 times a page gets probated for saying kill yourself. Delete this forum. I am cool

posting news articles related to my profession is ban worthy according to the guy that has posted about anime & video games for 20 years

Alamani57
Dec 15, 2010

skooma512 posted:

I don't personally enjoy or agree with the posts in a subforum, so it should all just be deleted.

only coupons shall remain

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

oh cool we're a self-correcting problem

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

err posted:

posting news articles related to my profession is ban worthy according to the guy that has posted about anime & video games for 20 years

click on any one of those guys' post histories for a completely unsurprising little bit of fun. lots of sports, cars, and wrestling fans in qcs I guess

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alamani57 posted:

only coupons shall remain

:yeshaha:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

the root of all forums drama is the inability to accept that other people's lived experiences might differ from yours, so as funny as it is to watch, it's also kind of sad

ya it’s that fundamental attribution error. it’s mentally a lot easier (and less uncomfortable) to assert other people are just irreparably doomer-brained than it is to acknowledge that they, like you, are reacting to the situation they find themselves in and might have good reasons to do so.

“i was late for work because there was traffic, and an accident, and my dog ate my tires” vs. “well gently caress that guy, he’s lying about those excuses, he’s just a lazy person”

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

unironically good, whitey delenda est

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

And people say that good news doesn't get posted in this thread.

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021

Apparently the effects of nuclear winter are overstated so that's still not going to solve climate change.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Love this little dude so much

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

T-Paine posted:

This and the covid thread are the best threads on SA, so it's no surprise the worst posters still kicking around hate them

:yeah:

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Minera posted:

demod + ban azathoth

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-Paine posted:

This and the covid thread are the best threads on SA, so it's no surprise the worst posters still kicking around hate them

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

T-Paine posted:

click on any one of those guys' post histories for a completely unsurprising little bit of fun. lots of sports, cars, and wrestling fans in qcs I guess

Yep, 1:1 correlation to the "Rolling Coal Megathread" top posters. Don't think we don't see you.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quotey posted:

Yep, 1:1 correlation to the "Rolling Coal Megathread" top posters. Don't think we don't see you.

well as long as it’s clean coal,

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

you'd think these goons would just come post the good news and science they're hooked into instead of whining about it

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Somethingawful: It's Gay to Care About Things I Don't Like

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If you aren't a doomer, you are being willfully ignorant.

Just a bunch of mental children who think playing pretend is the best way forward because than nothing about their lives have to change.

These are the mother fuckers who need calling out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

i just hope these dudes don't continue to whine post collapse when it's 90 in winter, there are no sports to watch, and no more disposable luxury goods to purchase