Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
https://mobile.twitter.com/70sscifi/status/1535249756049506305

Jeffrey Catherine Jones’s cover to Web of Horror #2, Feb 1970

(actual art from 50 years ago, so)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Could someone please do "a 1920's heavy metal concert on the moon"?

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Empty Sandwich posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/70sscifi/status/1535249756049506305

Jeffrey Catherine Jones’s cover to Web of Horror #2, Feb 1970

(actual art from 50 years ago, so)

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Just go ahead man, I'm just chilling here.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Grimes as Mr. Bean

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

"groverhaus in the style of van gogh"

Most of the output is garbage but the one on the top left? The mismatched windows, unfinished siding and stacks of construction material sitting around? That's a goverhaus.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

"Courtroom sketch of Smash Mouth being defended by Shrek"

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me
I have so many

"Something Awful Forums"

"A walrus playing guitar"; "An orangutan wearing a tutu dancing in front of the great pyramid"

"Michael Jackson riding a unicorn"; "Ziggy Stardust mowing the lawn"

"Worm Hat"; "Frank Reynolds"

"The Brave Little Toaster"; "Eric Cartman"

"A dark type Pokémon"; "A new species of Pokémon"

"God"; "Satan"

And the best one, without a doubt, "Beyonce Hamburger"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet painted by Beksinski

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

TIP posted:

:stonk:

I did not expect that

Slimer no sliming those sweet, and probably tasty, babies down your slimy throat !

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 10, 2022

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this is excellent

and I say that as someone who previously spent half an hour trying to generate a decent osama bin laden muppet

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

King Carnivore posted:

“Who run Flavortown?”

“Guy run Flavortown!”

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to grease. It will take hold of you and you will resent it’s absence!” Guy Fiery shouts as he lets loose the grease waterfall from his post-apocalyptic fryer cauldron onto the gathered peasants. Fights and stabbings break out as the peasants clamor over the blackened morsels that had escaped Guy at the bottom of the fryer. They burn their fingers pulling the morsels out of the still smoking grease.

The crowd continues fighting as Guy turns his back and waddles into his blood red ‘68 Camaro. The vehicle is bristling with spikes and lifted on monster truck wheels. He and his Salisbury-steak-boys ride off to levy the tribute from Beeftown…

GPT Neo posted:

Guy drives through the streets of Beeftown in his sleek silver machine that is splattered with thick red grease. The car clanks and chugs like a windup toy as he barrels down the road with the back tires scraping the gutter. Smoke from the oil-soaked tires billows and obscures the visage of the street. His eyes are glued to the rearview mirror, where he catches the movement of his pursuers.

The trio of bees behind him suddenly rear up and knock him off his hog. He is knocked to the ground and covered in a thick blanket of greasy meat grease. His arms are enveloped in a small, circular area of grease, like a prison cell. His jeans are completely saturated with grease, the surface of the jeans barely visible through the black stain. A big red hand grips Guy’s exposed neck and constricts his windpipe. The bees begin slapping him on the back and shoulders with their sharp,

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Mad Max: Fieri Road

King Carnivore fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 10, 2022

Hot Pink Justice
Nov 10, 2005

spleen merchant posted:

It really wants to put the moon in the background, it also is coming up with a lot of album art:

I am loving Heyy Lun

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I can’t stop laughing send help

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

ymgve posted:

Great! Could you tell me your hardware and your performance? It takes about 10 seconds to generate an image on a 3080ti here

With the mini model it takes me about 30 seconds to generate the 4 images on a 2080 super with 8GB of vram. For the first prompt it took about 35 seconds to generate the first image, then 6-7 seconds for every image after that, even for other prompts.

The mini model seems to barely fit the GPU memory, windows's task manager shows that the Dedicated GPU memory usage graph almost touches the top while running.

edit: And of course it barfs trying to save the images from "Gender reveal 9/11" because it doesn't escape the prompt in any way for output files. To fix this, go to the top of generator.py, where it reads
import os, time, sys
and edit it so it says
import os, time, sys, re

then go to line 137 where it says
img.save("images/%d - %s.png" % (int(time.time() * 100), prompt))
and edit it so it says
img.save("images/%d - %s.png" % (int(time.time() * 100), re.sub(r"""[/\\ "']""", '-', prompt)))

Wheany fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jun 10, 2022

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hahha this is good, I tried to make Robocop the President but it didn't really work.

Reminds me of this

https://twitter.com/geraldmellor/status/712880710328139776

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

what have i done :nutshot:

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
New toy:
https://huggingface.co/spaces/awacke1/ASRGenerateStoryandVideo
Generates a story, then images, then a video
Seems you can skip the story generation and write your own as well.

https://i.imgur.com/p0zCnLV.mp4

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

spleen merchant posted:

Hot Pink Justice posted:

It really wants to put the moon in the background, it also is coming up with a lot of album art:

I am loving Heyy Lun

I changed the prompt to "a 1920 heavy metal concert on the lunar surface" which made it so it didn't always try putting the moon in the sky, since you'd be on it.

Snugglecakes
Dec 29, 2008

:h: :glomp: :h:

Really pleased at how this one came out.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
in hindsight i should have known what this would do

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
Another one:

NPC Generator (with upscaling that doesn't work for me)
https://huggingface.co/spaces/nagolinc/LatentDiffusion_and_ESRGan

Zombie Shakespeare

Upscaled with
https://huggingface.co/spaces/akhaliq/Real-ESRGAN

Sloth had a baby with Ruth Bader Ginsburg:

Mickey Mouse is angry about copyright law:

Redonionking fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jun 11, 2022

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
There's a warning on the Dall-E Mini Website saying that it might generate racist imagery, so I wanted to see how it would directly handle racism. I think they pulled all of this data from anti-racist posters and pamphlets.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

ymgve posted:

Great! Could you tell me your hardware and your performance? It takes about 10 seconds to generate an image on a 3080ti here

30-45 seconds on a 1080

Hot Pink Justice
Nov 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/HotPinkJustice/status/1535428981268291584

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Had two particularly good prompts today

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Wheany posted:

With the mini model it takes me about 30 seconds to generate the 4 images on a 2080 super with 8GB of vram. For the first prompt it took about 35 seconds to generate the first image, then 6-7 seconds for every image after that, even for other prompts.

The mini model seems to barely fit the GPU memory, windows's task manager shows that the Dedicated GPU memory usage graph almost touches the top while running.

I was wrong, the mega model does fit in 8GB. The first image takes about 46 seconds to generate, after that it takes about 15 seconds for every image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Yeah, the neural net library seems to be like "grab ALL the GPU RAM" which makes sense for the standard use case where it runs on a linux server with no display