Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol not even the first time this fucker's gone psycho in imp zone

TheNamedSavior posted:

Crowbcat included a "we were kings and poo poo" joke in an E3 video that depicted the Assassin's Creed game set in Egypt. For those unaware of nazi call signs, we were kings is an unfunny meme that is usually spelled poorly, that's ENTIRE purpose is to mock black people for being proud of Africa's history of city-states and empires that are ignored by most of the world due to the effects of colonialism, and literally you only see it made by nazis who are unfunny dipshits or unfunny dipshits likely to turn out to be actual nazis when given time.

Crowbcat's NEVER apologized for it and probably contains no remorse for it, he(?)'s removed other videos in the past that were a little too controversial for one reason or another, such as an lovely VR video that was removed because it misrepresented some of the people who were in the video's views, but not the one that FLAT OUT uses lovely racist call signs.

Crowbcat is bad for many reasons, but racism for me is enough to say this pretentious idiot doesn't deserve a SINGLE one of their supporters.

TheNamedSavior posted:

Nobody unironically says "we were kings" in the racist way the meme does. Nobody at the E3 presentation said it. Nobody at the audience said it. Nobody in the game said it. The video was showing a video of one of that game's cutscenes and just randomly inserted the voice clip that is clearly a racist white rear end saying the line in a mock black voice. If it was done to poo poo on racists then it would've featured comments of racist dumbasses whining about the game being in Egypt. But it was IIRC sourced directly from a racist video made by some thin skulled racist who made it before said game was even announced. crowbcat is thus racist. gently caress 'em.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
how much would it surprise you if i report that no such moment exists at this timestamp in the video

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol of course it's in the video thread that nobody from the imp zone actually read for like five years

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Jesus Christ

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

a Loving Dog posted:

how much would it surprise you if i report that no such moment exists at this timestamp in the video

first of all, yes it does. Crowbcat IS a racist and has NEVER apologized for putting that meme in a video, so maybe take your chuddy rear end back to 4chan to get buttfucked because you are a ... *trails off* racist...

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

a Loving Dog posted:

got to give them a pass on that one, that thread was moved here later and posting like that in Games is normal, probably

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Cubone posted:

got to give them a pass on that one, that thread was moved here later and posting like that in Games is normal, probably

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

alright, i’ll fess up. for the past 12 years ive been progressively editing the gif of the black guy excitedly placing a foldout chair, from its original text, “This is going to be good” to where it stands now, my masterwork, “Dis gon be gud.” I did this for racist purposes, and along thr way also modified several crowbcat videos in a similar manner. I’m currently midway through adding the words “buhh” and “duhh” to hundreds of Anita Sarkeesian gifs, and cannot be stopped

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Guy that read every book on the summer reading list: If they didn't make Resident Evil 4, they wouldn't have been able to make Resident Evil 5.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

alright, i’ll fess up. for the past 12 years ive been progressively editing the gif of the black guy excitedly placing a foldout chair, from its original text, “This is going to be good” to where it stands now, my masterwork, “Dis gon be gud.” I did this for racist purposes, and along thr way also modified several crowbcat videos in a similar manner. I’m currently midway through adding the words “buhh” and “duhh” to hundreds of Anita Sarkeesian gifs, and cannot be stopped

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

llo

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Cubone posted:

That is what happened but I am not going to give them a pass for it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That is what happened but I am not going to give them a pass for it
hm... I've done all I can, then
sorry, black people

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Games delenda est

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
they should merge games and GBS into a forum called Current Gaming Events

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
games ftw. if it werent for it then imp zone would be games

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

That Little Demon posted:

they should merge games and GBS into a forum called Current Gaming Events

This. and then shoot it with bazookas

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

mycophobia posted:

games ftw. if it werent for it then imp zone would be games

this

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[completely misreading the posts about me and going for a victory lap]

Yes! TFW "That feel when" you muthafuggin see the same dingdongs that were derping around in the Rosemi Lovelock Red Superchat thread and all of a sudden, now I'm Plucking and Growing, I am the Unburnt, Breaker of noobs, shooting out of a molten hot dragon flame of epic awesomeness to BATHE my enemies in the fire of the wyrm!!

Um... Hell yes anyone? lol. And also, that post about me shooting a turd out of my rear end and then sucking it back in with just as much force made me freaking lol so much. :D

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hizke posted:

Yes! TFW "That feel when" you muthafuggin see the same dingdongs that were derping around in the Rosemi Lovelock Red Superchat thread and all of a sudden, now I'm Plucking and Growing, I am the Unburnt, Breaker of noobs, shooting out of a molten hot dragon flame of epic awesomeness to BATHE my enemies in the fire of the wyrm!!

Um... Hell yes anyone? lol. And also, that post about me shooting a turd out of my rear end and then sucking it back in with just as much force made me freaking lol so much. :D

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

mflmfao