Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

neato burrito posted:

Just got home from a week in Florida. I know that people have had issues with Frontier, but goddamn if that wasn't the easiest airplane trip I've ever been on. Everything was working and on time.

Now it's time to unpack and relax after this vacation.

this could be a :lost: thing where... i don't want to spoil the ending..

:lost: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Far too energetic

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wish i could make this the title of the thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's official https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1535297340143280130?s=20&t=SR6olJ5jfx0-nwUGh35CQQ

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

beer gas canister posted:

did a big brain dump at therapy now I'm doing a big rear end dump here in the Friday thread. Cheerio 🥂

I got some therapy in 24 minutes!

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

mowed the lawn and built a cabinet. productive friday

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Had a boring day at work, but I bought an e-bike, so that's neat. I haven't ridden a bike in 20 years, I'm scared to take it for a spin lol. Gonna find a quiet road tomorrow and see what's what.

It's 11 pm here, and this beer is making me want to do that spin RIGHT NOW. Which would be a bad idea.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Schir posted:

mowed the lawn and built a cabinet. productive friday

:hai::hf::hai:

put in two air conditioners and changed out an old two prong plug

might have a beer or two soon

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

I can not believe it mr lynch

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

our spirit animal

its late spring and beautiful out here and i've had a few beers and going out for a smoke, congrats on everyone who made it to another friday :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kEDi-6ZFyE

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Think I might skull a gang of piss tonight anyway.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Think I might skull a gang of piss tonight anyway.

skull away friend :cheers:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sinking back some piss right now but not really feeling in to it.

gently caress

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hello

:munch:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yo what up chinabro??
Still skulling some piss here.they just brought me two.

Imma probably end up getting fuckin maggot tonight

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Drinking some beer but trying to limit myself tonight to 12. We'll see how that works (it won't). Just went down a rabbit hole of youtube videos watching comedian Steve Hofstetter dunking on racist hecklers for like 3 hours. Now MMA is on so I turned on that.

I plan on getting really high and doing..... something. Maybe a game like AOE4. I don't know.

edit: Also hugging my little pennywise (my kitty).

edit 2: I hugged him and he was spunky, sorry for it being so blurry, it was an action shot

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jun 11, 2022

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Steve Hofstetter is p good and I regret not buying tickets to see him before the pandemic.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Drinking some beer but trying to limit myself tonight to 12. We'll see how that works (it won't). Just went down a rabbit hole of youtube videos watching comedian Steve Hofstetter dunking on racist hecklers for like 3 hours. Now MMA is on so I turned on that.

I plan on getting really high and doing..... something. Maybe a game like AOE4. I don't know.

edit 2: I hugged him and he was spunky, sorry for it being so blurry, it was an action shot

great cat, happy Friday

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Pennywise the Frown posted:

awww

also wait really 12? Throw in some whisky to keep those carbs down son

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nuts and Gum posted:

awww

also wait really 12? Throw in some whisky to keep those carbs down son

Well I'm not keto (loving lol) and I'm not obese (atm) so I'm not too concerned about carbs. Miller Lite has like 3. However, 12 beers adds up to a lot of carbs.

The sooner I take a bong load the sooner I'll stop drinking. It kinda puts a stop to it because then I get a bit more introspective and think "huh, I really don't need to get more hosed up than I already am :thunk:". It's futile!

Last time I got reeaaallllyyy into whiskey I was drinking a 5th of whiskey every night sometime last year and ended up in the psych ward in November... again... and subsequently got another 10 rounds or so of ECT. So that's like 40 now lol.

Gonna avoid whiskey for a while. :)

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 11, 2022

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
may we all make it to next friday

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
We will my friend. We will.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all had a good day and are having fun tonight. :)

god bles this thread.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Its 1159 here and I'mfinished skulling my piss.
not really loaded but not sober either.

I wanna cuddle with your kitty pennywise.

kmazz
Jun 10, 2022

vipenation 420
Today truly has been a great Friday.

I began this day more stressed than I have ever been in my entire life.

I'll be going to bed relieved, and feeling more grateful than I have ever been in my entire life.

Believe it or not; it's thanks to the people in this community.

Cheers to all of you! Have a great Friday Night!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got ghost pepper jerkey at the corner store to go along with my cocktails

it burns so good :haibrow:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Solid Friday

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also the Dubs got the dub tonite. always good :hai:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ayo send me some of that crisp mountain air bruv

makes me miss living in Colorado

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I had to ride 250 klicks in the pouring rain yesterday to get here, but tomorrow I'm riding 400 klicks through some wicked canyons in the sun, so I can't drink too many beers I want to be on the ball

The spring weather up here has been cold and damp, and it's at least not going to damp tomorrow :cool:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

I had to ride 250 klicks in the pouring rain yesterday to get here, but tomorrow I'm riding 400 klicks through some wicked canyons in the sun, so I can't drink too many beers I want to be on the ball

The spring weather up here has been cold and damp, and it's at least not going to damp tomorrow :cool:

thats loving legit. enjoy the ride bruv.

currently shopping for my long range carbon road bike rn. shall be bike #4 in my small apartment. :hai:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

My sensible motorcycle parked on the blustery vehicle deck on the ferry next to these crazy Harleys was the driest it was all day.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I'm taking a bit of a break from pedal bikes cause the weather's been loving poo poo and I've been doing other stuff. But everynow and then I'll ride it on a rare nice day and remeber how much fun it is to bomb around on while listening to some crazy techno and not stopping for anything.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Awww yeah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

kmazz posted:

I'll be going to bed relieved, and feeling more grateful than I have ever been in my entire life.

Not sure who you are because you just joined a few hours ago so you're probably a banned rereg but.... that makes me happy. I'm glad you had a good Friday. :)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Anymore want to fight me on Nintendo switch Street fighter 30th edition?

I just got a magic-ns and now my fight stick works on the switch it's pretty cool for 19 bucks.

I wish have street fighter 4 and 5 on PC but I can't do combos so lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got some King of Fighters for ps2, otherwise I'm limited to uh Marvel vs Capcop and also Soul Caliber 4 for ps3. Oh I got skull girls for PX but I haven't touched it since the beta.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

kmazz posted:

Shut up nerd.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got home and smoked weed and then went to sleep after the Mrs started her wfh job. When I woke up she was on her phone with her mother so I made some gnocchi and went back to work. Friday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

I got some King of Fighters for ps2, otherwise I'm limited to uh Marvel vs Capcop and also Soul Caliber 4 for ps3. Oh I got skull girls for PX but I haven't touched it since the beta.

Unfortunately I only have a switch and a PC, but that would have been cool 😎