Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

euphronius posted:

I wish jaylen played on my team he’s so good

yeah hes great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the first time I saw jaylen the Celtics were playing Cleveland and Lebron and Jaylen in his little shorts looked faster than prime Lebron . I newk then he’d be good

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I’ve been wanting jaylen off the Celtics forever, he also has the best politics in the nba by a landslide

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

skipmyseashells posted:

I’ve been wanting jaylen off the Celtics forever, he also has the best politics in the nba by a landslide

even better than kyrie?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

send jalen to China imho

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

if he goes to the shenzhen leopards ill go watch every home game

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Nba fans tried telling us that poole was a rising star and that wiseman would be a plus center

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wiseman just needs a good point guard

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The free T-shirt I won off my Heat fan father-in-law when we won that series is a Jaylen T-shirt, I stan hard

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the nba finals should be the eastern conference finals

this is a disgrace

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jaylen

so good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

get this fraud team out of here

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

fart simpson posted:

even better than kyrie?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jan/09/jaylen-brown-boston-celtics-nba-interview

by far the most c-spam player in the nba

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Considered moving from a Bradytar to a Jaylentar a while back but Matt Bors is too entwined with my posting brand at this point

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
the Boston defense has completely taken the Warriors out of their normal half court offense
poo poo is just ugly

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

curry jfc

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

gotta get horford back in the game , Williams is not a center

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

rip . you can’t play small with golden state

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bostons talest guy on the court is 6’6 what are they doing

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
williams 3 is tired, he was in there but he wasn't even trying to rebound
he wasn't even across half court

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

2022 and coaches cannot play big people

the whole game is set up to benefit big people and they play a 6,6 guy at center like it’s the MAC

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

play big people why is it so hard

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

horford is back after the time out

like is was saying

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

they just pulled Robert Williams, he was in there that run

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
horford locking up steph Curry like he's Kevin love

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

oh poo poo here we go

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Wiggins and Looney won this game

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am so disappointed

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

White took off his headband and now I know why he wears it like that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Curry ain't washed

Dray maybe

But not Curry

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1534746006125879298

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

counting stats lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

2022 and we are counting box score stats

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

ref sucks green sucks smart sucks

Pohl posted:

Wiggins and Looney won this game

biggest difference between game 3 and game 4 was that the warriors front court matched the celtics on boards

Vox Nihili posted:

Curry ain't washed

Dray maybe

But not Curry

klay's defense sealed the deal in the 4th, i still want him taking those open reload three attempts after the turnovers and steals he creates but it was heartbreaking to feel an average player could have gotten easy free throws off twos when the lead was that close.

green's passing got a little better in the 3rd. gary payton ii looked so much more athletic and dangerous, forced the celts to sacrifice when they double steph. green doesn't have to retire, but kerr and green need to consider that payton also be that glue guy and NOT GOOSE EGG THE ENTIRE FIRST HALF. boston have a scheme that makes it twice as difficult for steph to work when green is met by time lord williams and big al horford.

TDepressionEarl fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 11, 2022

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Draymond played a lot better after he got his rear end benched. I think he's maybe still got enough in the tank to seal this but man it would be nice if he would just put the ball in the loving basket when hes standing 5 feet away.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Poole needs to stop dribbling the ball so much, he's making so many unforced errors trying too loving hard

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if the warriors win it will because of fraud . I don’t know what the fraud is yet but I’ll work to think of something

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
if the Celtics can’t shoot like game 3 every night then steph won’t drop another 40 bomb

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

skipmyseashells posted:

if the Celtics can’t shoot like game 3 every night then steph won’t drop another 40 bomb

Thompson will have a game where he can't miss and it will be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Dasar posted:

The Warriors are destined for glory. I never doubted them.

lmao Judakel