Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

Bip Roberts posted:

On one hand they did a mini genocide, on the other hand if you don't want to be genocided dont bite adventurers who can kill you relatively easily

Feels at least a little weird right after the Crescendo arc, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Blink sharks:

Probably not a total extinction yet because:
1. There were those eggs in the clam arc. We don’t know what happened to them.
2. The sharks were not from this world so I assume that the species lives on in their home world.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
BDG is Weird Al if Weird Al only did style parodies.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Glad he’s getting that Patreon bag for 3 minutes of content per month, but I really do miss his longer form Polygon stuff.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gPUdfL4IWs

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Serious question, where can I find more music that has this sorta early 90s / mid 80s / late 70's vibe?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Just tried to listen to this week's MBMBAM and I think I'm gonna put the show on the backburner for a few months. Did they ever get off of Man Vs. Bee? They just keep stretching the one joke about how the show apparently has one joke.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

grittyreboot posted:

Just tried to listen to this week's MBMBAM and I think I'm gonna put the show on the backburner for a few months. Did they ever get off of Man Vs. Bee? They just keep stretching the one joke about how the show apparently has one joke.

Well they'll have to give up soon, it's not like they'll be able to get, say, 10 episodes out of that bit

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The content they’re about to create for MvB while simultaneously stealing from Netflix is going to be fantastic so I’m not sure what you’re on about.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Man v. Bee content is funny because its a dumb 10 EPISODES?!?! Series concept.

But the best part of this week’s episode was “Shaq did Papa John dirty”

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Man vs Bee is destroying their minds and making them forget about their sponsors.

It's great content.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

grittyreboot posted:

Just tried to listen to this week's MBMBAM and I think I'm gonna put the show on the backburner for a few months. Did they ever get off of Man Vs. Bee?
between this and the new run of Stop Podcasting Yourself bonus episodes recapping every episode of Mr. Bean there is just too much Rowan Atkinson in the air right now

compared to my desired amount which is none

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The MvB bits are actually really really funny

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

RandomPauI posted:

Serious question, where can I find more music that has this sorta early 90s / mid 80s / late 70's vibe?

Check out synthwave, retrowave, or outrun music. Some recommended groups: The Midnight, Gunship, Laserhawk, Makeup & Vanity Set, FM-84, Wolfclub, LeBrock, Timecop1983, Sunglasses Kid, Kavinsky, Nina, Prizm, Kristine, Scandroid, and Starcadian.

Retrowave Joe fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Jun 9, 2022

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Retrowave Joe posted:

Check out synthwave, retrowave, or outrun music. Some recommended groups: The Midnight, Gunship, Laserhawk, Midnight & Vanity Set, FM-84, Wolfclub, LeBrock, Timecop1983, Sunglasses Kid, Kavinsky, Nina, Prizm, Kristine, Scandroid, and Starcadian.

The synth recommender has indeed logged on

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Retrowave Joe posted:

Check out synthwave, retrowave, or outrun music. Some recommended groups: The Midnight, Gunship, Laserhawk, Makeup & Vanity Set, FM-84, Wolfclub, LeBrock, Timecop1983, Sunglasses Kid, Kavinsky, Nina, Prizm, Kristine, Scandroid, and Starcadian.

The avatar, the username, the post itself---

I love you, Retrowave Joe. You're the complete package.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The Man Versus Bee season finale is reported to be 145 minutes long

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Hot take: MbMbam hasn’t been that funny in about three years. Which saddens me deeply.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

It (“it” being actual jokes) was really all over once the Tumblr crowd latched onto TAZ and became their primary audience. But they got that bag, so good on them.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Zero One posted:

Man v. Bee content is funny because its a dumb 10 EPISODES?!?! Series concept.

But the best part of this week’s episode was “Shaq did Papa John dirty”

I disagree, I think the best part was during the question about the grandma asking about the drinking glasses, when Travis sheeplishly suggested that depending on how old the grandma is maybe they don’t have to worry about it for much longer

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Disappointing Pie posted:

Hot take: MbMbam hasn’t been that funny in about three years. Which saddens me deeply.

It's still the only podcast where I'm actually interested in the ad reads, and they deserve props for that if nothing else.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

C-Euro posted:

It's still the only podcast where I'm actually interested in the ad reads, and they deserve props for that if nothing else.

MBMBAM and Rude Tales for me

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The War With Grandpa is the best ep and we all know it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Y'all gonna look real dumb when Mr Bean wins a BAFTA and the boys get to crank him good

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Retrowave Joe posted:

Thanks, I'll check those out

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Has Travis done anything stupid but ultimately harmless recently? I feel like we haven’t been mad about Travis in a hot minute.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Warbird posted:

Has Travis done anything stupid but ultimately harmless recently? I feel like we haven’t been mad about Travis in a hot minute.

https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/1534611694353358848

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

ahahahahahaha wtf

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
anyway the ppl telling him to rent a temp camera and run the furnace are right on the money

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5fLVtH7EiY

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Feeding the prompt "shrimp heaven now" into one of those AI image creators

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
oh btw the The War With Grandpa flophouse maxfun drive crossover ep featuring Griffin is good, for any of you completionists

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Entropic posted:

Feeding the prompt "shrimp heaven now" into one of those AI image creators

Funny, that was the first thing I made too

I also did a few taz ones:

This is the one that really blew my mind, though, because I didn't mention Lup at all in the prompt, but she was there anyway

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

yours are better than mine

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Congratulations to Matt Doyle.

https://twitter.com/justinmcelroy/status/1536158754022084612?s=21&t=TpzGvfFDxNYQN21AVUSnAw

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
There's a cookbook for exactly that, it's called Manifold Destiny.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

i only listened up to the ad break but the toxicity between the main characters and the complete absence of jokes is making ethersea hard to listen to

3DBlast
Oct 9, 2012
Just lol that they’re wrapping it up in 3-4 episodes and going back to biweekly, just lmao all round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

3DBlast posted:

Just lol that they’re wrapping it up in 3-4 episodes and going back to biweekly, just lmao all round.

cripes and lol