Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

teen witch posted:

AITA for refusing to pick up my ex’s stepdaughter

commenter posted:

She’s NTA, she’s the whole rear end!

edit: boring snipe

AITA for refusing to get rid of my two dogs for my husband's allergic love child

quote:

My husband had a one night stand after much counseling I decided to forgive him and work on our marriage.

Unfortunately the woman got pregnant, and they now have a 3-year-old boy.

I have two 5-year-old French bulldogs whom I and my two kids with my husband (14f and 9m). Unfortunately being short hair dogs these kind tend to produce the most reaction in those who are allergic.

I was fully prepared to welcome this child into my home with open arms and be the best stepmother I could possibly be, as the child is innocent and he is the little brother of my two children. My husband has visitation every other weekend.

Unfortunately this child is highly allergic to dogs, and his mother is demanding that we get rid of the dogs. These dogs have been with me through thick and thin, they were there with me when I suffered severe depression over my husband cheating and my kids adore them too.

I absolutely refuse to get rid of these dogs, I told my husband he can either do the visitation at a hotel, get a second apartment for him and his son, or we can build an in-law unit at his expense above the garage but I told him my only stipulations are that this comes out of his own pocket he may not dip into our kids college funds and the dogs stay.

Because the child is so young he doesn't understand why he's not allowed to come to the house and feels left out as a result.

AITA for refusing to get rid of my dogs because my husband cheated? When he was hemming and hawing because he wanted to be all things to all people I told him I will divorce him well before I do away with the dogs.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Jun 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I mean yeah can't feel good to have to manage other people's kids when you're trying to move on, but like... that's what you sign up for when you deal with people who have kids. They don't have a choice, so don't take it out on them-- that's one small part of what makes them kids.

Invisible Clergy posted:

edit: boring snipe

AITA for refusing to get rid of my two dogs for my husband's allergic love child

I really want to know how good the dick game's gotta be that these AITA women keep having kids with dudes like this

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Jun 11, 2022

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

teen witch posted:

AITA for refusing to pick up my ex’s stepdaughter

Chaser

OP, her fiancé, and his friends all need to go into the wood chipper.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Are you there Zordon? It's me, Margaret

I am several hundred pages back in this thread, but I just want to say that this joke was hilarious, and I can't believe no one acknowledged it.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

r/r: my husband's allergic love child

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

I mean yeah can't feel good to have to manage other people's kids when you're trying to move on, but like... that's what you sign up for when you deal with people who have kids. They don't have a choice, so don't take it out on them-- that's one small part of what makes them kids.

Err what. Where did this woman sign up to her husband cheating on her?

Edit: fair enough, objection withdrawn :shobon:

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jun 11, 2022

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

feedmegin posted:

I think that was in response to the stellar OP who won’t pick up her ex’s stepdaughter (or her actual daughter now) from summer camp, not the dog story.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

feedmegin posted:

Talking about the post above the allergy dog one

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

DreamingofRoses posted:

I think that was in response to the stellar OP who won’t pick up her ex’s stepdaughter (or her actual daughter now) from summer camp, not the dog story.
It's cracking me up because isn't it the same camp? It's more effort not to pick up both daughters.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Ham Equity posted:

I am several hundred pages back in this thread, but I just want to say that this joke was hilarious, and I can't believe no one acknowledged it.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
AITA for telling my ex I won't let her sign my son up for bible camp?

quote:

My ex and I (both 40s) have a son together, 14M (we share custody). I remarried and have two kids with my wife, 9F and 2M. My 14yro is gay.

My ex also remarried. Her new husband is apparently very religious and wants to take my son to mass with them on Sundays. He also has 2 kids of his own. I said if my son wants to go, that's fine. The other day my ex called me over to discuss my son's summer activities (like his basketball camp, her family has a big get together and it falls on my week etc - just the normal custody talks). Then the new husband tells me he wants my son to attent bible camp this summer. I asked if that's what he (son) wants and my ex said "we haven't asked him yet, we just submitted an application". I said that's ridicolous and asked what kind of camp it even is. Turns out it's a "lovely camp for troubled teens". I asked if by troubled they mean the fact that he's gay, the answer was yes.

I told them no way in hell do they send my son there. Ex said it falls on her week anyway, and I told her she has lost her mind and I'll go to the judge demanding full custody first thing Monday.

Some of my family thinks I'm and AH and overreacted, my wife is on my side.

Toss those family members in the woodchipper with your ex.

AITA For telling my pregnant daughter that my husband and I will have nothing to do with raising her baby in front of the entire family?

quote:

Hello, I am a fifty-six-year-old mother to thirty-three-year-old Kelly and grandmother to sixteen-year-old Opal. Kelly became pregnant with Opal at sixteen. My husband, Eddy, and I have always believed in having the right to choose. However, Kelly insisted that she wanted to keep the baby and not give it up for adoption.

We helped a lot as Kelly was only seventeen when Opal was born. However, Kelly would rarely help with parenting even when she was available. Even asking her to watch Opal for an hour while we ran errands was an issue. It was rare that Kelly wouldn’t complain about why she “had to be there" to look after Opal.

Kelly chose not to attend college after graduation. She had a job with a flexible schedule, yet she rarely made herself available for Opal. Kelly was only home to sleep or get dressed for some party. She also relied on us to purchase supplies and book appointments for Opal. Eddy and I would have serious talks with Kelly that she needed to step up as a parent. Kelly would only make empty promises and never follow through on them.

Kelly moved out when Opal was six. Kelly comes around maybe once a fortnight and for holidays, but Eddy and I have been the ones to raise Opal. Opal is doing extremely well. She has good friends, plays Tennis, participates in volunteer projects, and plans to be a marine biologist after graduation.

The school year ended for Opal last week, so we had a nice dinner to celebrate her good grades. Kelly came, along with several other family members. We were all chatting and enjoying dinner together when Kelly stood up to make an announcement. She announced to us that she was pregnant with her boyfriend’s child.

We already were upset because this was supposed to be Opal’s special moment and Kelly announcing her pregnancy was completely inappropriate. Eddy and I said nothing, and Kelly started to say how she and her boyfriend were “so busy!” with life right now.

Eddy and I interrupted Kelly and told her we would have nothing to do with raising this new baby and would not be providing anything for it (supplies, childcare, etc.) Kelly flipped out and an argument ensued.

Kelly called us heartless and claimed we were willing to throw our grandchild away. Eddy and I called her selfish for expecting us to raise another child. We are too old to raise a baby. Kelly is thirty-three and needs to grow up. Give the baby up for adoption or be a parent and raise it yourself.

Kelly left in tears. Now the family has broken into “sides.” The ones agreeing with Kelly say that we adopted Opal and are sending a message that we don’t care about our newest grandchild. Others are saying we should have taken her aside privately instead of shooting her down in front of everyone and our reaction was cruel. Eddy and I feel we had to be blunt with Kelly and not sugarcoat reality.

Opal likes to show us stories from here sometimes, so I thought it would be a good place to ask for a neutral perspective. AITA?

edit:

quote:

Edit: Opal is always able to express her feelings with me or Eddy. Opal also has a therapist who is available to speak whenever she needs it. Opal visited the therapist weekly during middle school but now hasn't needed to see him more than once a month. We will be taking Opal on a mall trip to make up for what happened at the celebration dinner.

We spoke privately to Opal after this incident and she knows we in no way view her as a burden. Our granddaughter is a blessing and many of our happiest moments involved supporting Opal and watching her grow up. But Opal is sixteen: She doesn't need the kind of constant attention and care that a newborn baby does. We are now too old to be able to adequately raise a newborn baby even if we wanted to.

The biggest problem is that Kelly is now an adult and needs to start acting like one. Kelly is supposed to outlive us. The reality is that Eddy and I aren't going to be alive for her or her children's entire lives. It is why Kelly needs to accept that she cannot expect us to take on her responsibilities and must be independent.

Edit #2: Several people have informed me that the part where Kelly expected us to raise the new baby was unclear, so I apologize for that. I thought it was self-explanatory, but realize none of you actually experienced what happened.

Kelly talked about how busy she and her boyfriend were with their lives, then began to talk about how "grateful" she was that we "would always look after our grandchildren" and how since we had "gained so much joy from raising Opal, we would be even happier raising this second baby!"

After Eddy and I called her out, Kelly confirmed that she had expected us to adopt and raise this second baby as well. Kelly said how she and her boyfriend did not have time to raise a baby but that putting up the baby for adoption would be "throwing it away." She assumed we, at almost sixty years old, would have no troubles or opposition to raising a newborn baby.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jun 11, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA For telling my pregnant daughter that my husband and I will have nothing to do with raising her baby in front of the entire family?

quote:

Kelly called us heartless and claimed we were willing to throw our grandchild away.

Only moms get to do that, not grandparents!

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Cowslips Warren posted:

edit:

Stories like this are super depressing because they hit way close to home. Families in this position have exactly 2 options

1) tell deadbeat to gently caress off

2) repeat the cycle of taking care of kids until you do 1

Doing 1 still sucks because you still have a kid floating around that’s going to get ditched at the first possible opportunity, but some people will never learn and just keep dumping kids on grandma. It’s like a way more horrifying version of the rear end in a top hat who adopts a puppy every year inevitably ditches it when they get bored

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 11, 2022

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Cowslips Warren posted:

Yeah, that's conversion therapy. At best, kid will hate it. At worst, it's literal child abuse and torture

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Im not religious at all but man, it would suck to have a bunch of extra rules and expectations dropped on you because of who your mom started loving

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's a dead giveaway your mom sucks rear end. If that kid goes to that camp hes never gonna talk to her again once he moves out

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Cowslips Warren posted:

Yeah, this guy should immediately talk to a custody lawyer if stepdad is trying to send his kid to some conversion therapy abuse camp for 'troubled kids'.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

The_Franz posted:

Yeah, this guy should immediately talk to a custody lawyer if stepdad is trying to send his kid to some conversion therapy abuse camp for 'troubled kids'.

Depending on the state and judge, that may be a point in the mother's favor.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Depending on the state and judge, that may be a point in the mother's favor.

Doesn't sound like it

quote:

We will go to my lawyer tomorrow. He is with me right now (this week), and from what the lawyer said to me on the phone, we can file a motion to get me temporary full custody until it's permanently decided and that can be done very quickly.

He also told me to save the emails my ex sent me eith into about this camp thing as proof for the judge.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

DrManiac posted:

Im not religious at all but man, it would suck to have a bunch of extra rules and expectations dropped on you because of who your mom started loving

"Here's your new daddy, he believes you are an abomination in the eyes of his god. Be nice now."

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"Here's your new daddy, he believes you are an abomination in the eyes of his god. Be nice now."

Because :decorum: and "Respect"

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
How can I stop the growing resentment I feel since my boyfriend (25m) hasn’t proposed to me (26f) ?

quote:

Six and a half years..and he continues to insist that it’s going to happen once he gets the ring I want and that he wants to do it his way. A year ago we broke up because I pretty much gave him an ultimatum. We were long distance at that point and I just couldn’t take the distance on top of not being married. So we ended things.. a month after we broke up he texts me saying how he knows I’m the one, he can’t live without me, and that he’s ready to get married (he still says the same today.) He moves in with me finds a job and then happily ever after.. besides the fact that it’s been almost 11 months since we got back together and that he moved in with me.
I think maybe on the third month of us getting back together I’d asked him what date we should seal the deal since he hadn’t mentioned anything (because I didn’t necessarily care to have a wedding.) He says “as soon as I get the ring you want.”

I’ve expressed to him multiple times how I feel about him waiting. How I don’t need a fancy proposal, how I don’t need an expensive ring, how I don’t want a wedding, how it’s hurting me that’s he doing the very thing that made us break up last year. And all he does when I express my feelings is hug and kiss me and tell me “it’s coming, don’t worry. I just want to do it the right way.”

Im in love with him but it’s getting difficult for me to express that love. I think I’m becoming resentful because he hasn’t done what he said he would. I feel insane because we’ve talked about it at least 4 times since he moved in and then a month or two will pass and still nothing.

His finances are good enough to where he can buy the ring I want today. Yea he has debt but I personally don’t know anyone who doesn’t. We split cost of living so the weight of taking care of us is not on his shoulders. Is there something I’m missing?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"Oh, don't worry, he just hates the sin, not the sinner. So as long as you deny everything he doesn't like about yourself and pretend to be normal, he will love you almost as much as his good children."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Cloacamazing! posted:

"Oh, don't worry, he just hates the sin, not the sinner. So as long as you deny everything he doesn't like about yourself and pretend to be normal, he will love you almost as much as his good children."

"Well, not love love. But as long as you play ball he will allow you to sleep under his roof and eat his food until 12:01 AM on your 18th birthday."

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

AITA for getting mad at my family for drunkenly waking me up and asking me to sleep on the couch?

I'm pretty sure that cat's name is Simon. Found some footage.
(On mobile so can't set a timestamp)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiFCKpNQ-iM

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Woodchip posted:

How can I stop the growing resentment I feel since my boyfriend (25m) hasn’t proposed to me (26f) ?

Am I just crazy, or are a proposal and engagement different things? No one should be proposing without knowing the answer in the first place, which means you've already discussed marriage and agreed to that path - at which point you are engaged. The proposal is just a ceremony.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Ham Equity posted:

You’re right, it’s one of the best posts in the thread.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Cowslips Warren posted:

I am so glad I am not divorced, but also that if I did get divorced I know my wife would never choose someone who hated my child’s existence for any reason. This is a “get full custody or go to jail” situation.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Am I just crazy, or are a proposal and engagement different things? No one should be proposing without knowing the answer in the first place, which means you've already discussed marriage and agreed to that path - at which point you are engaged. The proposal is just a ceremony.

There was a post a few pages ago about people with a planned date for getting engaged and I found that to be a real head scratcher. If you both already know then isn't that the thing already?

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

"Hey I have news we're engaged!"
"Oh congrats, let me see that sweet ring!"
"I don't have one, he's not proposed yet"
"what...."

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

AITA for refusing to give my partner the code to my safe?

quote:

Throwaway and usual mobile formatting apologies.

I 32(f) and a Gemologist, I spend my days in the lab testing and identifying stones. From the nature of my work I also have a large and valuable collection of jewellery but also gem specimens that I keep in a safe I specifically bought and had installed to keep them safe. I also have a second smaller safe for keeping important documents like passports.

I own my home and my boyfriend (33m) of 2 years recently moved in as he was renting before. I gave him the code to the smaller safe so he could put valuables in it, but he also wants the code for my gem safe. Not to put anything in it, but he says because we are living together now I should trust him and give him the code. I’ve said no because he has no reason to open the safe as the only thing it’s used for is storing my collection, he’s said he has no interest in my gem collection, doesn’t want to look at them, but still wants the code to access them.

This is causing tension because he says I should give it to him as a show of trust, and I said no, because he literally has no reason to go in there so he doesn’t need the code. This is a 6 figure collection so I’m not being difficult over a few little gems here. I am the only one who knows the code.

So Reddit am I being TA here?

*also we are in the UK so we spell jewellery differently to the US

Edit: holy hell this blew up way more than I ever expected! Im sticking to my guns and I’m not giving him the code. All you lovely internet strangers are right, it’s a huge marinara flag and I’ll be telling him to pack his stuff. I’ll update you later. Thank you all for your comments!!

Edit 2: this keeps coming up, the safe weighs nearly half a ton, it’s bolted to the floor and wall and is from a company who make safes, vaults and strong rooms for jewellers. You could bring the house down around it and it would still be intact.

Final edit: I think I have phrased it badly but all of the gems and jewellery in the safe are mine and mine alone. I do not keep any clients jewellery at home. For my other business doing valuations I rent a separate space and keep client items there.

I will give an update once things have panned out

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Man, I keep all my gems in a cardboard box on the ground

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Should I worry that boyfriend (36) would rather finish a game than have sex with me (30f)?

quote:

Last night I did my whole ritual to get prepared for sex (shower, shaving, lingerie) and let my boyfriend know I was ready for sex (I had asked him if he wanted to have sex earlier that evening and he said yes). But he was in the middle of a game. I was lying there for ten minutes before I started to feel upset that he didn't just quit the game. After a while I was asking him about it, why it was so important to win. He got more and more annoyed with me interrupting his game to the point he quit the game in a fit. I ended up apologizing profusely for not letting him finish what he was doing, even if he was only trying to win a game. I said it was wrong of me to expect him to quit. But really I don't totally know. He was so angry with me even after I apologized many times, offered a massage, hugged him, and told him I loved him (to which he did not say it back) that he didn't want to have sex at all that night.

For context he spends pretty much every spare moment of his day playing video games. On the weekends he usually prefers to play games than do anything outside with me. He even plays several hours of games during work hours. I think in total he plays games for around ten hours a day. Right now it's just Warcraft 3. He also plays games all day while neglecting other duties, things I need his help with like housework and vacation planning. So I have a lot of resentment built up about his video game habit.

Also, every single time we have sex, I let him know I'm ready for it while he's playing a video game, since that is what he's doing all evening, every evening. He never intiates sex, and he never touches me. If I don't touch him affectionately first it could easily be weeks where we don't make physical contact, apart from when I tell him it's time for sex. I've told him many times that bothers me but he doesn't change, because he says it feels unnatural to express affection via touch because his family never did it to him growing up. That's something I've come to accept. But there is very little intimacy between us. Every time we have sex, I use lube on myself because there is not much buildup and I can't get wet right away. He won't even French kiss me because he thinks it's gross. (Same with oral sex. So I never give him oral sex either because that would be unfair.) I bring these things up because I think his preferring video games compounds a pre-existing problem with lack of intimacy.

Before I understood why he didn't want to quit a game early for me because there was a penalty (Heroes of the Storm). When I learned he could just quit this game and it would be fine, that made all the difference.

Tl;dr: Last night my boyfriend could've quit his multiplayer game, Warcraft 3, without penalty, to have sex with me but he chose to keep playing until the end. I felt insulted that winning was more important to him, and I was lying there waiting for him for ten minutes before becoming frustrated that he was choosing a game over me. Is it wrong to feel insulted?

What an entitled brat. She needs to realize that she comes AFTER Blizzard games and Marvel movies

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I mean 'being engaged isn't a formal thing that matters like it used to in the past, but insofar as it is a thing there's a difference between privately having discussed a life/relationship plan with your partner and publicly announcing to the world 'we are on the path to marriage.'

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Bramble posted:

Should I worry that boyfriend (36) would rather finish a game than have sex with me (30f)?

Whoopsie, someone forgot to mention even a single one of their partner's myriad positives once again. How strange!

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

The Bramble posted:

What an entitled brat. She needs to realize that she comes AFTER Blizzard games and Marvel movies

You would think that grown-ups would be able to navigate this puzzler without the assistance of the internet. I may be revealing myself as an old here, but "Hey awesome, I've got 12 minutes left on the clock, let me wind this up then you will have my undivided attention" is a pretty reasonable thing for people who aren't under some sort of curfew-induced time crunch.

Though the details make it sound like the vidya is not the problem here.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for refusing to give my partner the code to my safe?

Just give him a fake code

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
If it is a safe you can change the code on (I think little ones work like that dunno about large ones) then by all means give the current code, show him it works and then change that asap.

He'll only care if he tries to get in it

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

yeah, but also why bother at all? Just throw out the attempted gem thief loser ex-boyfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Similar story came up about a guy in the UK with a gun safe, and his GF was insisting she needed to code for trust.

Anyways, he gives her the code, and comes home one day to her and her friend playing around with his pistols outside and they 'accidentally' discharged one of them.

The UK being a Very Serious Place for firearm ownership he lost his mind on her because he would be the one facing charges and legal consequences as the owner of the gun, so he changed the code. Later again he gets into a fight with her over not having the correct safe code.

If the Gem OP really wants to know about the BF, she should rent out a safety deposit box, store all her gems in it, and then put a bunch of costume jewelry in the safe and give him the code. Otherwise, just refuse and see what he does. If he escalates to genuine anger it's because he's hiding a ton of poo poo in his own life and sees her setting a firm "no" boundary as proof she's hiding the same level of stuff.

The comments are kind of nice and wholesome, she's chatting about gems, gem settings, etc.

quote:

Thanks for your comment, there are so many I can’t keep up!

It’s definitely has its plus points as a less expensive alternative to diamond jewellery and it does have some industrial uses too. I lean to the jewellery side of things and I would recommend lab diamond over it because it can become clouded over time.

It’s mostly identification, grading and valuation, I run a jewellery valuation business on the side too. I love watermelon tourmaline too, I have a great slice in my specimen collection. Jade bangles have so Livy significance I can’t blame you for being attached.

There are so many to choose from. I’ve loved emerald since I was a child and the first specimen I ever bought was an emerald. Opals also have a magic to them.

Her collection is also insured, buuut

quote:

Oh hell yeah it’s insured but theft by members of the household is excluded on the policy. The broker told me it was standard thing here.

Also, kind of all the proof you need that he's looking to steal some poo poo. Some minimal interest in something, then later demand access to it.

quote:

He’s already seen what’s in it when I took some of it out to show him one time, I was really exited to share my collection and talk about it, he smiled and nodded, asked of any of it was valuable but that was about it.

I don’t know anyone aside from my colleagues who are into gems as me so I respect for most people it’s boring.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jun 11, 2022