Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I read all the posts on the last page and I wonder what all that piss smelt like exactly, haha I wish I'd been there to take great big whiffs of it, just for fun, hahaha.

Page topic: The smelliest fart you ever did.

Edit: Mine was in a schoolfriend's family's fancy two storey house, many years ago (memorable fart). It was a really bad beer fart and stank out both levels of the house within minutes. I laughed, my friend and his mom didn't.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jun 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Walrus posted:

people who say 'as-pear-a-gus' instead of 'a-spare-a-gus' should be shot

What I definitely pronounce it the previous say and I feel like you're a heathen saying it the other way. That's how hicks say it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If you want to feel comfortable pronouncing stuff like a redneck that's you're own hangup

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
There was a time in grade 4 where I just kept stinking up the class and making some people nauseous. I never got found out, but to this day I have no idea what came over me.

Based on a few pages here, I think I'm going to give up coffee so my cum tastes better, piss doesn't stink, and farts are less potent. One month on tea, here we go!

Edit: vvv for clarity, I was farting, but to this day I am still perplexed

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jun 12, 2022

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If you're being serious which I doubt, how the gently caress can you smell so bad as a fourth grader

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

mine is turning out to be this thread

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
NEW TOPIC:

car accident stories, or near-miss car accident stories

the only actual car accident I've been in I got hit by someone driving a black SUV at night with the lights off, drunk, looking at their phone while blowing through a stop sign while I was making a left turn

I had to be the one to call 911 because they kept freaking out about their new car being ruined while cursing at me despite the fact that I was completely not at fault because they were drunk, had their lights off in a black vehicle at night and I clearly remember them looking down at their phone as they plowed into me

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

Revins posted:

NEW TOPIC:

car accident stories, or near-miss car accident stories

the only actual car accident I've been in I got hit by someone driving a black SUV at night with the lights off, drunk, looking at their phone while blowing through a stop sign while I was making a left turn

I had to be the one to call 911 because they kept freaking out about their new car being ruined while cursing at me despite the fact that I was completely not at fault because they were drunk, had their lights off in a black vehicle at night and I clearly remember them looking down at their phone as they plowed into me

You already cross posted last page I’ll be goddamned if you steal a topic, especially one as pure and sacred as a person’s best fart, you shameless sonofabitch

May as well steal the topic where people talk about their favorite child……

Have you no decency???

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Decent thread idea ruined by every page being about piss cum and shits. It's classic gbs.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Decent thread idea ruined by every page being about piss cum and shits. It's classic gbs.

I don't know how it's classic gbs if you're claiming it's suddenly bullshit

Maybe you're just getting old and the shine is wearing off

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

tehinternet posted:

You already cross posted last page I’ll be goddamned if you steal a topic, especially one as pure and sacred as a person’s best fart, you shameless sonofabitch

May as well steal the topic where people talk about their favorite child……

Have you no decency???

Ok then regale us with the story about your stinkiest fart

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Decent thread idea ruined by every page being about piss cum and shits.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dont have any memorably stinky farts, but when I was in HS we were on a school trip to see a play and I had eaten a bunch of nutella which evidently caused insane volumes of gas. So like 2 hours into a 3 hour bore fest I felt a rumbling that built into pain, and then uncontrollable loud farts. I tried really hard to hide it or pretend it wasnt me but it just wasnt happening, I think one of the actors looked into the audience after one of them. I would have left sooner but I was in the middle of the row so finally I got ashamed enough to scramble past like 20 people to escape, probably cropdusting the whole lot of em. I hid in the bathroom the rest of the play, and when I came out my teacher was pissed off, but like gently caress you my tummy hurt and that play sucked anyway.

Hey I tried

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bismuth posted:

I dont have any memorably stinky farts, but when I was in HS we were on a school trip to see a play and I had eaten a bunch of nutella which evidently caused insane volumes of gas. So like 2 hours into a 3 hour bore fest I felt a rumbling that built into pain, and then uncontrollable loud farts. I tried really hard to hide it or pretend it wasnt me but it just wasnt happening, I think one of the actors looked into the audience after one of them. I would have left sooner but I was in the middle of the row so finally I got ashamed enough to scramble past like 20 people to escape, probably cropdusting the whole lot of em. I hid in the bathroom the rest of the play, and when I came out my teacher was pissed off, but like gently caress you my tummy hurt and that play sucked anyway.

Hey I tried

Lmfao

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Why did you eat so much Nutella

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why did you eat so much Nutella

Idk I was like 14 and had basically no ability to make good decisions

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bismuth posted:

Idk I was like 14 and had basically no ability to make good decisions

When I worked with a girl at Starbucks she somehow decided to take 10 shots of espresso and she was a tiny kid and she had like heart issues because of it and had to go to the hospital. It was ridiculous

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Decent thread idea ruined by every page being about piss cum and shits.

loving seriously. Car accidents and medications were good ideas. The "silly" topics are uncreative shitposting.

Edit: If (thread replies + 1) are divisible by 40, you're about to post the new topic, so don't be an rear end in a top hat.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jun 12, 2022

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
It wasn't smelly but I farted very loud during a dramatic and silent part of Contact in the movie theatre.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hardawn posted:

It wasn't smelly but I farted very loud during a dramatic and silent part of Contact in the movie theatre.

I busted out laughing during during Paranormal activity 2 in the theater because when when the woman snapped her husband's neck it was so sudden and stupid

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The smelliest fart I ever did was when I spent an entire night drinking 40s of Steel Reserve. I got black out drunk, and when I farted in the morning, it stunk so bad and smelt so weird I went to the bathroom to wipe my butt and check for blood. Dunno why I thought there would be blood, but drunk logic.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We're all just kind of disgusting gross animals who unfortunately can recognize it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the night after drinking a gently caress load of sour/belgian beer while snacking on cheese and meat all night. dutch ovening myself nearly to death accidentally the next morning. nasty

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I think you mean intoxicating

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the night after drinking a gently caress load of sour/belgian beer while snacking on cheese and meat all night. dutch ovening myself nearly to death accidentally the next morning. nasty

Oh man I’ve done the same. I’ve stunk up the room so bad that the dog leaves lmao.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My roommate used to get really mad at me for farting into the air purifier but its little light would turn orange when I did and I thought it was funny i was making the robot mad

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

Bismuth posted:

My roommate used to get really mad at me for farting into the air purifier but its little light would turn orange when I did and I thought it was funny i was making the robot mad

That owns and you own for doing it

I remember crop dusting a group of people as like a seven or eight year old kid with a weapon of rear end destruction and seeing everyone look around as it hit them like a slow motion nuclear blast

They looked shocked and confused and it just felt Right.

it was a highlight in my life to that point

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bismuth posted:

Haha how did it recognize your fart was the enemy

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Oh boy there have been so many over the years.

I pretty much fart all day so very few farts even scare me anymore.

However there was this one time about 12 years ago when I went to a cookout. It was a super hot day and being in my early 20’s the idea to drink water did not come to mind at any point that day. I just got drunk all day Jim Beam, beer, and for the first time Four Lokos (the original banned recipe). Additionally, I ate a whole multitude of meats that had been laying in the hot sun all day. By the time I got home I felt like a zombie. I went right to bed.

At some point in the middle of the night I started dreaming about a putrid, rotten odor. I then started to wake up from the dream with the smell all around me. It was vile. Like nothing I’d smelled before. As if an animal had died in my closet. I honestly didn’t think it was a fart at first and was a little panicked. I then lifted up the blanket to make sure I hadn’t poo poo myself or something and the fart foulness hiding under the sheets hit me like a truck. I laughed and went back to bed.

That was my stinkiest fart.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I started drinking huel for lunch cause it is cheap and very nutritionally solid but it is either the pea protein or the artificial sweetener in it apparently, but hot drat some days it gives me the worst farts like huge ones that are absolutely vile and they are non stop like every couple minutes another huuuuuuuge nasty fart but luckily i have my own office so I just stink it up real bad and no one knows about my terrible gassy secret

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I got drunk at a music festival, hooked up with a guy in his van, fell asleep among him & his friends, then farted so intensely that everyone in the van woke up & groaned audibly. I pretended to still be asleep because I didn't want to acknowledge it in any way.

It smelled like old makkaraperunat with mustard, unsurprisingly. :geno: (edit: Also everything I drank the night before)

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 13, 2022

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Anyone ever tried a Muscle Milk? Those we weird farts.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
mine are just loud air : (

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
As good a time as any to post this video: Post Office Fart

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Powerful Katrinka posted:

As good a time as any to post this video: Post Office Fart

Almost the exact same thing happened to my friend's mom but in a bank. Apparently her gastric bypass + heavy alcohol consumption raised some kind of intestinal demon

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

This page isn't about those, it's about farts, you derailing monster. I suppose you claim to have never dropped a smelly fart, well LAH DE DAH.

Edit: Nice fart anecdotes, the rest of you. :D

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

actually I'm amazing at farting so there

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
The scene in Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin was always a classic smelly fart scene of friendship.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

loving seriously. Car accidents and medications were good ideas. The "silly" topics are uncreative shitposting.

Edit: If (thread replies + 1) are divisible by 40, you're about to post the new topic, so don't be an rear end in a top hat.

did you not notice. this thread is on the same page as a thread about giant pig balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Oh boy there have been so many over the years.

I pretty much fart all day so very few farts even scare me anymore.

However there was this one time about 12 years ago when I went to a cookout. It was a super hot day and being in my early 20’s the idea to drink water did not come to mind at any point that day. I just got drunk all day Jim Beam, beer, and for the first time Four Lokos (the original banned recipe). Additionally, I ate a whole multitude of meats that had been laying in the hot sun all day. By the time I got home I felt like a zombie. I went right to bed.

At some point in the middle of the night I started dreaming about a putrid, rotten odor. I then started to wake up from the dream with the smell all around me. It was vile. Like nothing I’d smelled before. As if an animal had died in my closet. I honestly didn’t think it was a fart at first and was a little panicked. I then lifted up the blanket to make sure I hadn’t poo poo myself or something and the fart foulness hiding under the sheets hit me like a truck. I laughed and went back to bed.

That was my stinkiest fart.

My alcohol farts are bad but hard to explain. Like if I really binge it's like broccoli and garlic mixed with potpourri