Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

(Sliding into a huge pile of poo poo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Everything Riot makes is 10 billion times more popular than anything Xbox. And all the free poo poo is crazy

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I loved the first plague tale so this looks good

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

RBX posted:

Everything Riot makes is 10 billion times more popular than anything Xbox. And all the free poo poo is crazy

Ya people don't realize this is huge. Buying all champions in league is ultra expensive, the gamepass option is way better for 99% of players.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Now, to answer the question "can a car game look so good you don't need a real car on-stage"?

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Are they dropping the numbering?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Oof, missing holiday.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

univbee posted:

Now, to answer the question "can a car game look so good you don't need a real car on-stage"?

God willing never

Ulio posted:

Ya people don't realize this is huge. Buying all champions in league is ultra expensive, the gamepass option is way better for 99% of players.

I know but Im old and ground out like half the cast before I quit playing and boooooo

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

RBX posted:

So is the deal premium access to basically all unlocks/playable heroes in their games? Because that's rather insane value for players.

Since Microsoft will soon be running a lot more mobile games once the Activision deal clears, it makes sense they're moving ahead in that market and want to get people on board with Game Pass there. I expect them to eventually offer freebies for CoD Mobile and other stuff.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Can't wait to see this in 4K tomorrow

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Phew, YouTube's compression isn't doing FM any favors

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ErrEff posted:

So is the deal premium access to basically all unlocks/playable heroes in their games? Because that's rather insane value for players.

Since Microsoft will soon be running a lot more mobile games once the Activision deal clears, it makes sense they're moving ahead in that market.

Yes. Basically if you want to hop into league you can either drop 1,000 bucks or this subscription to gamepass

Edit: Riot wants this cause skinzzzzz baby

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

John F Bennett posted:

Can't wait to see this in 4K tomorrow

Surely they'll have 4K videos up immediately after the show? That was the case for Sony's State of Play last week.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

all racing games look the loving same

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
You know a racing game isn't good when it focuses on the trackside grass

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
All this effort just for me to play half a lap, keep running into walls, give up and uninstall out of frustration...

Barudak
May 7, 2007

frajaq posted:

all racing games look the loving same

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

1glitch0 posted:

All this effort just for me to play half a lap, keep running into walls, give up and uninstall out of frustration...

Lol this is exactly me as well.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Car stuff at video game shows put me to sleep everytime.

ErrEff posted:

Since Microsoft will soon be running a lot more mobile games once the Activision deal clears, it makes sense they're moving ahead in that market and want to get people on board with Game Pass there. I expect them to eventually offer freebies for CoD Mobile and other stuff.

They have Valorant, the CS clone, and an upcoming League Fighting game that's like Marvel games. Covering alot of bases.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

😴😴😴

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Ah, there's Halo. Good night everyone!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Time to fly a pelican into 343's... parking lot. In minecraft

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

"...and you can fly it right now!"

(for the people that actually have the gigantic MS Flight Simulator installed)

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

The Pelican in MSFS is pretty cool to me!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey, uh, close the deal first before I am willing to pretend I'll care about OW 2

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Shohreh Aghdashloo? Now I'm interested

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

404notfound posted:

Shohreh Aghdashloo? Now I'm interested

:agreed:

Why is dorky voice guy just cutting in randomly

Oh it must be some visual impaired thing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

these games should sometimes use a different setting/concept

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
Just showwww elder scrolls so i can leave

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

Benson Cunningham posted:

There you go, you can leave now.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Benson Cunningham posted:

They said they were only showing games that would be out within the next 12 months, not the next 12 years.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I like none of us give a poo poo about this and its probably gonna make a quiet pile of dosh cause elder scrolls online prints money

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Whoa, a ESO and FO76 double-feature. How exciting.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

We are proud to be making our own civ game that won’t be as good as 5 and everyone will hate

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ErrEff posted:

Whoa, a ESO and FO76 double-feature. How exciting.

Both very annoyingly profitable games

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Loved the old song

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Forza again gently caress offff

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

lol at announcing something for later in the show, they must know people are falling asleep.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Where's Goldeneye? I was told there'd be Goldeneye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

When Todd is showing up, you know poo poo is going to get real.