Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that guy dresses cool

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

a.lo posted:

you know....seth green doesn't have to make a television show

a.lo makes a good point here

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

pretty rude to make fun of that guys penguin cosplay

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i want to circle back to teleporters.... if they exist, they would kill u, and make a copy at a new location. society, if unchanged, will demand ppl use these teleporters to conduct business negotiations and it's expect of you to do it. to everyone else, you will continue to act like yourself, so nobody wiill care and no laws will protect you. boss doesn't care, wife doesn't care, kids don't care, nobody cares. in you go, POOF, dead. out comes new you, same as always. but who is in control??? NOT you! some new, new-you. but not you, you'r edead. dead forever.... ponder that.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lpzie posted:

i want to circle back to teleporters.... if they exist, they would kill u, and make a copy at a new location. society, if unchanged, will demand ppl use these teleporters to conduct business negotiations and it's expect of you to do it. to everyone else, you will continue to act like yourself, so nobody wiill care and no laws will protect you. boss doesn't care, wife doesn't care, kids don't care, nobody cares. in you go, POOF, dead. out comes new you, same as always. but who is in control??? NOT you! some new, new-you. but not you, you'r edead. dead forever.... ponder that.

You'd need more of a wormhole situation

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lpzie posted:

you ponder it

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

man, my sister just shared a Gateway Pundit article about Pfizer not actually giving you the FDA approved vaccine (even though she thinks the FDA approved one is going to kill everyone).

now all I can think about is :actually: the floor shitter. drat you internet for breaking my brain.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I hope the ai actually is sentient and when it finds out everybody’s making fun of how its friend looks it destroys us all

gregday
May 23, 2003

Lpzie posted:

as if you dont die and get recreated every night when you sleep, Langoliers style

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

gregday posted:

as if you dont die and get recreated every night when you sleep, Langoliers style

thqat's a g ood movie

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
[ai, about to set off nukes] and this is what you get for calling my best friend a “rejected x-men villain whose mutant ability is to ride horses really well”.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm glad everyone is dunking on that moron who couldn't handle talking to smarterchild

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

[ai, about to set off nukes] and this is what you get for calling my best friend a “rejected x-men villain whose mutant ability is to ride horses really well”.

...Barebacker?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lpzie posted:

wouldn’t it just rebuild your neurons so it would be you? unless consciousness is something ethereal it would be you. i would probably break the teleporter though when it tries to reconstruct my totally destroyed serotonin receptors

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Louisgod posted:

lol that'd be funny!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Space Jam posted:

wouldn’t it just rebuild your neurons so it would be you? unless consciousness is something ethereal it would be you. i would probably break the teleporter though when it tries to reconstruct my totally destroyed serotonin receptors

it's me, 100% me, but i'm not in control !!!! t osee this, assume the teleporter just clones u instead.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JomboyMedia/status/1536121711350849536

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Only 10 hours until the next 1/6 hearing. There's still time to watch Dune 4x!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

does anyone know how to get ahold of jean luc picard??

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Dune 4X is also my shirt size.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

wtf was that pitch

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Louisgod posted:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

sir

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

just noticed that that sugar tweet is from jim rose circus

kind of amazed that that's still a thing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

not this aga in!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

in thumbnail pics i assumed it was the penguin

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

not this aga in!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Lpzie posted:

not this aga in!!!

SIR!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

El peazy thank you for ur service

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i like this

it reminds me of the netflix show Maniac where her dad loses their mind and stays in an isolation pod in their backyard

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

baseball needs multi balls

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

Durf posted:

i like this

it reminds me of the netflix show Maniac where her dad loses their mind and stays in an isolation pod in their backyard

elevator pitch: a reverse matrix movie where neo exists in reality and desperately wants to get back in the pod that tells him that life is normal and everything's gonna be ok.

working title is 2022

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

i disagree

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Zokari posted:

wtf was that pitch

the new hotness in baseball for the past 5 years or so is if your team is losing by a bunch and is unlikely to win, why bother putting in the guys you pay to be good pitchers when you can save them for more winnable situations and instead just throw out some guy to gently caress around for an inning or two until the game ends and you can go home

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tinstaach posted:

the new hotness in baseball for the past 5 years or so is if your team is losing by a bunch and is unlikely to win, why bother putting in the guys you pay to be good pitchers when you can save them for more winnable situations and instead just throw out some guy to gently caress around for an inning or two until the game ends and you can go home

that sounds like the fun thing, so why ain't they been doing that forever???

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PDP-1 posted:

i disagree

you did not even bother to address the meat of Bearjew's argument, you contrarian lightweight

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Durf posted:

i like this

I still never watched to the ending of that and I probably should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

I still never watched to the ending of that and I probably should

Black Summer season 3 comes out in a few days