Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
my fuckin back hurts and poo poo. I have grey streaks in my hair and every morning I wake up like ‘do I finally have covid or is this just what every day is gonna feel like going forward’

OLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
I have more in common with boomers struggling to pay rent than I have with millionaire millenials, no war but class war

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

millenials are 40 now

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

did u actually read the article

never read, only post

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

duz posted:

never read, only post

my mistake, carry on

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

did u actually read the article

Why would I do that? My shitposting time is valuable

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
reading articles is gay cultural appropriation

because reading is gay

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Antonymous posted:

millenials are 40 now

Wow, we're only 30 years away from our first millennial president

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Mantis42 posted:

disgusting, liberal optimism. if current trends hold up the Last Boomer will become the eternal president at age 140

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Uh oh, someone wants attention!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

tokin opposition posted:

disgusting, liberal optimism. if current trends hold up the Last Boomer will become the eternal president at age 140

The final Boomer will die with their hand having just flipped a switch that activates a sentient AI that was fed only decades of articles and millions of words about how Millennials are lazy and ruining everything, a sentient AI that also controls all the nukes

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

That's a gorilla

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The final Boomer will die with their hand having just flipped a switch that activates a sentient AI that was fed only decades of articles and millions of words about how Millennials are lazy and ruining everything, a sentient AI that also controls all the nukes

that's already happened, in the 2020 us presidential election no less

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

where am I supposde to look in this image, i cant tell

edit: nvm.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1536394250690170882?t=70cFByiH5ZHlPZcUqzYc7w&s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
when my cat annoys me i tell her i am going to put her in the stew pot.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

seems like it should be a weird al radiohead parody imho

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

uber_stoat posted:

when my cat annoys me i tell her i am going to put her in the stew pot.

I tell mine I'm going to make them into cat dumplings, I don't even know the mechanics of how I'd do that but saying 'cat dumplings' is always fun

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Weed store
Hail to the Leaf

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

sexpig by night posted:

I tell mine I'm going to make them into cat dumplings, I don't even know the mechanics of how I'd do that but saying 'cat dumplings' is always fun

agreed. wifi password used to be cat borek

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Antonymous posted:

millenials are 40 now

My favorite part of the article was their use of 25-34 age range for a statistic, then immediately following up with a range of birth years that don't match. Even when they're not making GBS threads on millennials, they can't get the generations right

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Playing a wet beef

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jabberlock posted:

Playing a wet beef

that's what I call going down on your mom

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I just want to thank fellow user Cloks for selling me a Lego set on SAMart and packaging it in a way that I feel comfortable and familiar with.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

was going to transcribe this into a tuba synth, then noticed that it's only got 3 lines in the staff -- immersion ruined!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

sexpig by night posted:

"Roof rabbit" is how they referred to cat meat in the Depression. It's also fun to say

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I just want to thank fellow user Cloks for selling me a Lego set on SAMart and packaging it in a way that I feel comfortable and familiar with.

goons helping goons

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/arch_nem/status/1535102592270929930

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/GeneralBoles/status/1536373903521566720

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

lol what company is this for. or what ad . or what anything

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

finally a good one

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Coming up on 60 minutes, can your doctor tell the difference between violet rose lilac and pink? The answer could impact your life!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
tried this prompt with neuralblender.com and got this:

bald lincoln chafee vs. goblin obama

e:
https://mobile.twitter.com/drposhlost/status/1536259081228660736
Replika ai chatbott app revealing the occult CIA plot to cause mass shootings in the US

fermun has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Jun 13, 2022

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red has issued a correction as of 00:14 on Jun 14, 2022

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
holy poo poo I'm gonna cumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007