Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ZZT the Fifth posted:

I had to come back to post about this one just because it's... I'm gonna be honest, it's basically a loving 4chan Wojak comic with higher production value, down to the loving "autistic screeching" poo poo at the end for an extra layer of ableism. gently caress off, Ishida.

I always find that anyone who uses "reee" is just using that to end the shower argument in their favour

In this case, "no you can't" is the obvious retort because not one of these idiots will ever put their money where their mouths are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Bitcoin is crashing in value (again). I can't wait to see what the usual idiots have to say about it now.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Boris Johnson’s food strategy for England – A white paper contains little to address the soaring cost of food, childhood hunger, obesity or the climate emergency, according to a leak"

Telegraph:

Times:

EU hardens against ‘unserious’ Johnson on Northern Ireland protocol

Evening Standard:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Spooner:

It looks like Victorian premier Dan Andrews on the cart with federal energy minister Chris Bowen.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

THERE’S A SMELL OF DEMOCRAT DESPERATION IN THE AIR! TINA TOON

The same group that brought you the ‘RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA’ hoax is now presenting the January 6th hearings. Considering that they were totally wrong and lied about the Russian collusion scam, you shouldn’t expect any truth telling from the circus that is the ‘Unselect’ Committee.

Harvard Law Professor and author Alan Dershowitz commented on Pelosi’s Stalinist Show trial;

“It was unethical. Why was it unethical? Take for example President Trump’s speech on January 6th. I opposed that speech. I don’t think it was done well. I don’t think he should have done it. But he said at the end of the speech he wanted people to show their voices patriotically and peacefully. They doctored the tape! They edited those words out. If a prosecutor ever did that they’d be disbarred! You can’t present part of the tape and deliberately omit the rest of the tape in order to mislead the audience. Especially when the other side has no opportunity to cross-examine. And has no opportunity to put on its own evidence. There is a special obligation not to cheat! Not to defraud the viewers. That’s exactly what they did…and Donald Trump committed no crimes.”

Like we’ve said all along, the only reason the January Select Committee was established was to get Trump indicted so he cannot run for president again. Adam “bug eyed” Schiff, one of the members of Pelosi’s hack committee, said on Sunday that the committee is “considering” issuing President Trump an unprecedented criminal indictment for “seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election.” An announcement on their decision is expected this week after more fake evidence is pushed on the American people while food and gas prices spike to record breaking levels.

The Democrats are pushing too fast and hard with their lies. They know midterms are coming up quickly and all indications point to a Red Tsunami that would would wash away all hopes of Democrats enjoying the power they currently wield. Trump has a high winning average with his endorsements of Ultra MAGA candidates for November. Meanwhile, many Democrats are beginning to flee the sinking Biden ship.

Pelosi may threaten Trump with indictments before the midterms, but when the ‘America First’ House and Senate are seated, that indictment may end up having Nancy Pelosi’s name on it.

Batter up!

Tina

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Bitcoin is crashing in value (again). I can't wait to see what the usual idiots have to say about it now.

Have any of the usual idiots even had an opinion on it? Other than Garrison who has already done his classic pivot of hyping it up and then suddenly insisting he never liked it.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

I like it when the people who claim to hate pedos quote the Dersh. I know that Ben has drawn Epstein, but has Tina? Perhaps that's a point where the two differ.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Trapezium Dave posted:

Spooner:

It looks like Victorian premier Dan Andrews on the cart with federal energy minister Chris Bowen.

The issues with power are more because the *coal* powered stations are having issues Spooner you drooling dumbfuck

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Have any of the usual idiots even had an opinion on it? Other than Garrison who has already done his classic pivot of hyping it up and then suddenly insisting he never liked it.
Yeah, it’s important to remember most of the usual suspects here are boomers who barely understand crypto. It’s a dying career path full of old legacy hires that are unlikely to be replaced when they inevitably retire/die. A cartoonist young enough to get (well, “get”) crypto is going to be a fascist like Stonetoss or some leftist furry with depression on twitter. Both of which are the closest thing we’ll get to political cartoonists in the future, and the latter could be making more off commissions.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah, it’s important to remember most of the usual suspects here are boomers who barely understand crypto. It’s a dying career path full of old legacy hires that are unlikely to be replaced when they inevitably retire/die. A cartoonist young enough to get (well, “get”) crypto is going to be a fascist like Stonetoss or some leftist furry with depression on twitter. Both of which are the closest thing we’ll get to political cartoonists in the future, and the latter could be making more off commissions.

So the closest we're likely to see is when Ishida decides that bitcoins are antiwoman or something?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Neito posted:

So the closest we're likely to see is when Ishida decides that bitcoins are antiwoman or something?

They aren't already?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Technowolf posted:

They aren't already?

IDK. I checked bitcoin_gone_wild and the top posts are from two days ago, so there's a definite lack of them in the ecosystem...

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Jack Ohman

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Kellies nomination: Most easily reinterpreted

Strain on the Republican talking points seems likely to produce a lot of these this year.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Unemployment is under 4%, dude. How hard is it to show a family furiously budgeting with a newspaper on the table or something saying the same thing? Especially since “hobo sleeps under contradictory newspaper headline” could be its own genre of overdone cartoon.

…not to mention how nobody buys that you actually care about the homeless.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Also less than a year ago people were screaming that nobody wants to work anymore.

Pretty sure they're still screaming that.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The founding fathers would mostly be appalled at a black girl speaking out.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

James Callender, campaigning for Thomas Jefferson prior to the 1800 election posted:

[John Adams is] that strange compound of ignorance and ferocity, of deceit and weakness, a hideous, hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.
I mean come the gently caress on. In addition to most of 'em being actual literal non-metaphorical slavers, one of the unifying characteristics of the Founding Fathers is that they were, by and large, messy bitches who just loved circulating mean little pamphlets talking poo poo about their posting enemies.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

I hear those clowns in congress are being clowns again huh waht abuychnka clowwwww#^!&@#8!!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MORE
BAD
NEWS

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

American Energy is outdated and despite its destruction will still be back at it in a few months.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
American Energy, despite its overwhelming power, is a sitting duck that wouldn't be expecting a sudden attack by bombers

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the government’s food strategy for England - The white paper setting out a plan to combat food poverty and obesity has been widely condemned"

Telegraph:

We tried for 18 months - but must now change Northern Ireland Protocol, insists Liz Truss

Matt:

Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Asda accused of petrol profiteering

Times:

Food strategy will not ‘lecture’ public on consuming meat

Evening Standard:

Rwanda migrant flight battle goes to the wire

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

Rising US Inflation by Song Chen

Le Monde

by Herrmann from Switzerland
Congressional Investigation on the Assault on the Capital

"What's he risking?"
"Being president again!"

Charlie Hebdo

Heatwave: Darmanin asks prefects to come up with measures to protect the people.

"Does everyone have their mister?"
"Yes Mr Chief of the Police."

Darmanin is the Minister of the Interior and has been very heavy-handed with riot police. The cans their holding are called Tear Gas.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I was thinking about it yesterday due to something I saw on discord, but the MORE BAD NEWS on the newspaper made me think of it again.

Does anyone have the Gary McCoy (pretty sure it was Gary, could have been Glenn but I doubt it) parody of the guy jumping in the air and saying WOO GOOD THING while an old couple holds a newspaper that says GOOD THING ACTUALLY BAD THING

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

HootTheOwl posted:

American Energy is outdated and despite its destruction will still be back at it in a few months.

American Energy, after enduring a savage system shock, will be forced to re-examine their outdated and obsolete doctrine, adopt for themselves the radical, new technologies that once brutalized them, and thereby emerge as the new predominant world power?

This, of course, is far too optimistic to possibly be correct.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I was hoping against hope Ted Rall invested in crypto.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ted Rall is only invested in Ted Rall.
His value has remained steadier than any blue chip stock.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Knight:

Andrew "The Grey Wiggle" Redmayne danced his way to making the final save in penalties and securing Australia a place in the World Cup in the qualification game against Peru. He's also an element in the next few cartoons.

Pope:

I think that is Woodside Energy CEO Meg O'Neill in goal with energy minister Chris Bowen refusing to take the shot. There are calls for Australian to adopt a UK-style windfall profits tax on gas. Australia already has a UK-style windfall profits tax on gas, but we'll give away billions unless we fix it soon (ABC).

Rowe:

Spooner:

Warren Brown:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My first thought was "wow those are some huge spiders dangling from those wind turbines" but then I remembered it was an Australian politoon and it made sense again

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Trapezium Dave posted:

Pope:

I think that is Woodside Energy CEO Meg O'Neill in goal with energy minister Chris Bowen refusing to take the shot. There are calls for Australian to adopt a UK-style windfall profits tax on gas. Australia already has a UK-style windfall profits tax on gas, but we'll give away billions unless we fix it soon (ABC).

You know you're doing badly when people are pointing to Boris Johnson as an example of sensible policy

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

One thing that's been bugging me for a while: why the hell does Stiglich draw Biden with an enormous honker? His nose is completely average to the point of not being notable in the least! On anyone else I'd think it was an antisemitic thing, but obviously Biden is very well known for being Catholic. It's not even that recent of a thing for the artist (although it's gotten much more noticeable since 2020). I just don't get it.

SubG posted:

I mean come the gently caress on. In addition to most of 'em being actual literal non-metaphorical slavers, one of the unifying characteristics of the Founding Fathers is that they were, by and large, messy bitches who just loved circulating mean little pamphlets talking poo poo about their posting enemies.
At least 1/3 would be goons if SA was around back then.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Trapezium Dave posted:

Warren Brown:

What I wouldn't give for some wind, he says, as there are very clearly driving winds outside. Man, some cartoonists do not understand cartoons are a primarily visual medium, its amazing.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Trapezium Dave posted:

Warren Brown:

[Literally drawing gusts of wind] "If only there was wind, which there never is"

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Angepain posted:

You know you're doing badly when people are pointing to Boris Johnson as an example of sensible policy

Scoop: correct time shown in stopped clock shocker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Clay Bennett

Tim Campbell

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Walt Handelsman

Phil Hands

To hunt your family?

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Brian McFadden

Jack Ohman

Joel Pett

Michael Ramirez

Rob Rogers

Jen Sorensen

Jeff Stahler

Tom Stiglich

Dana Summers

Tony Branco

quote:

Captain Oblivious: Sometimes it feels like Fire marshall Bill is running the nation, that is the inspiration behind this cartoon.