Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Les poissons, les poissons, how I love les poissons, love to chop and to serve little fish, first I cut of their heads, zen I pull out their bones, hee hee hee, haw haw haw, with my cleaver i hack them in two...
           \

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"Oh yeah! You're getting TRIPLE foam today, babe!"
\

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

That Little Demon posted:

Okay Joan, you are going into manual labor, which pays well

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Les poissons, les poissons, how I love les poissons, love to chop and to serve little fish, first I cut of their heads, zen I pull out their bones, hee hee hee, haw haw haw, with my cleaver i hack them in two...
           \

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

\

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Where do I sign up to mow lawns for 45 simoleons per hour

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

You ever notice that TVs have no heft these days? When I was kid they had *strong voice* vaccuum tubes with electron guns! Now they're... *Carlinesque silly voice* "Smart TVs." I don't need my gaming devices to be intelligent, thank you very much. When I rage quit and tip that fucker over, I want it to break somebody's foot! *holding for cheers* Yeah! *sound effects into mic*
\

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bicyclops posted:

entertainer, definitely. if it's one thing standup needs, it's another angry comedian.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol but that's what I do irl.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

\

elf help book posted:

\

Lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao @ everything but especially this lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

elf help book posted:

\

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bicyclops posted:

You ever notice that TVs have no heft these days? When I was kid they had *strong voice* vaccuum tubes with electron guns! Now they're... *Carlinesque silly voice* "Smart TVs." I don't need my gaming devices to be intelligent, thank you very much. When I rage quit and tip that fucker over, I want it to break somebody's foot! *holding for cheers* Yeah! *sound effects into mic*
\

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

\

elf help book posted:

\

Bicyclops posted:

\

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

\

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

\

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

heartily lmao'ing at page after page of this thread, not sure how i missed it until yesterday but thank you TLD and thank you imp zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

\

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

\

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

\

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

tmfc posted:

heartily lmao'ing at page after page of this thread, not sure how i missed it until yesterday but thank you TLD and thank you imp zone

good.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

\

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

losijg my poo poo at pablo having to repeatedly go outside and gently caress up some trash cans while everyoen else is chilling

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

just got sick to my stomach imagining p-mack trying to apply for a job at fast food lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

losijg my poo poo at pablo having to repeatedly go outside and gently caress up some trash cans while everyoen else is chilling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*loses 3-0 against my own main in a mirror match with Bella Goth who has never played before* I have to go take a poo poo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

*loses 3-0 against my own main in a mirror match with Bella Goth who has never played before* I have to go take a poo poo.

Lmao

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You aren't playing it right. *walking away* Winquitting rear end. Yeah just mash buttons durrk gently caress you

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao its joan and pablo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTomMm61Ixw

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You aren't playing it right. *walking away* Winquitting rear end. Yeah just mash buttons durrk gently caress you

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Ops