Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

free cumshitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh man i could go for some ice cream

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Eat Your-rear end Tyson

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

rip pfc, found dead in a ditch shot up by his bike.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Ice cream sounds pretty good right now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bidens free ice cream initiative would help ease tensions

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:chanpop:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

Oh man i could go for some ice cream

Make sure to get some Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream! We’re devoted to making better ice creams and bringing people together. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning and keeps us up late at night. We believe that you can grow a business as a community of people, with artful attention to detail and the customer experience, and get continuously better at the same time. That REALLY great ice cream served perfectly in a sparkling and beautiful space, with attentive and in-the-moment service (we believe service is an art) brings people together and helps them connect. And that sometimes sparks fly. And that there should be more sparks flying, generally. We like to make people feel good.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
nancy pelosi send the ice cream checks

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I lean over the handlebars to reduce my drag. There’s a bright white flash of light and then nothingness

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

it would be awful if the democrats lost the midterms and medicare reform were never passed

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

mexi posted:

that’s mine. i’m stealing it.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kOG4FVuqG8

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mexi posted:

that’s mine. i’m stealing it.

Use it well

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

Ice cream sounds pretty good right now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lpzie posted:

i'd love to be ajudge in the judge dreeddd universe. real badass men (like me)

I'd be debasing myself for credits outside a CityBlock TBH

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Sugar cone or waffle cone?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

maybe a nice affogato

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

nancy pelosi send the ice cream checks

"No."

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

T-Paine posted:

any of you fucks listen to their last album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgkqiVSADFY

I really hadn’t listened to them since matt good and raine maida hated eachother and this song came up in a playlist and I was incredibly confused. I legit thought of it like a phone number that got held for so many years and then someone new got it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

let them eat whipped cream

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32kYH6XZrIo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

Sugar cone or waffle cone?

paper cup & plastic spoon bitch

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/josephfcox/status/1536747381680656386
Lmao. My warrant? Here you go *hands over completely blank piece of paper*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Man Musk posted:

paper cup & plastic spoon bitch

wow. a poster truly stricken by poverty of the spirit. I pity u

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

mexi posted:

I really hadn’t listened to them since matt good and raine maida hated eachother and this song came up in a playlist and I was incredibly confused. I legit thought of it like a phone number that got held for so many years and then someone new got it

I forgot that Canada has like four bands and none of them are allowed to beak up due to legal requirements for a set amount of Canadian music to be played on the radio or TV.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Man, I drove by a culvers earlier and the flavor of the day was dulce de leche cheesecake

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

the milk machine posted:

Make sure to get some Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream! We’re devoted to making better ice creams and bringing people together. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning and keeps us up late at night. We believe that you can grow a business as a community of people, with artful attention to detail and the customer experience, and get continuously better at the same time. That REALLY great ice cream served perfectly in a sparkling and beautiful space, with attentive and in-the-moment service (we believe service is an art) brings people together and helps them connect. And that sometimes sparks fly. And that there should be more sparks flying, generally. We like to make people feel good.

good morning, sunday morning

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

it's invisible ink....

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

One thing that always sticks in my mind is there was one of les wexner's victims on trueanon and she was talking about how Ghislaine brought her to some mansion he had in ohio, i think out near the weird little town he built on the edge of columbus so that he could run a little pervert fiefdom. Anyway she said that ghislaine told her there were snipers in the woods all along the perimeter of the compound and that if she tried to run away they'd shoot her

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

https://youtu.be/uTkxuudy8yw

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I should have got a concrete mixer :argh:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

Man, I drove by a culvers earlier and the flavor of the day was dulce de leche cheesecake

don't go to culvers they hosed up my order and now became the dipping dots to my Sean spicy

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

You really think the dems would not all do photo ops with the child molester ice cream

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

EAT CONRECTE!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

very cool the burrito supreme court just granted them infinite immunity

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gimme a concrete, oreo please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

just now realizing this is probably where chuds got the idea that people were throwing milkshake cups at them filled with concrete