Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
https://twitter.com/funnycats22/status/1536643746778992641

Personal favorite is top left on the second tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Does anyone use the collabs notebooks with their own local runtimes ?

It seems each notebook requires a different set of requirements to run, even if they are all diffusion.

I tried using Anaconda virtualenvs but the Collab app only shows up on the main root environment but not any extra venvs created.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

the separation was a success for her at least

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pit supervisor made me bust out laughing

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They should replace the real 4chan with this AI.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You never said the eggplant had to be HIS head.

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer

girl dick energy posted:

You never said the eggplant had to be HIS head.

Everybody knows AIs follow genie rules.

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/riIeysavage/status/1536874824538243074

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
I can tell you what the prompts for the images were, but what prompted me will be kept unanswered....

First of all, I needed to see if DallE-Mini knew the core concept...

OK... now in context...?

Hmmm... not quite, but it did include BoJo... Computer show me:

:hmmno:

Ok... Run it by NeuralBlender...

Rhea seems to prefer text outputs, like book-covers... what about the Oceanus BlendBETA?

Tame

:stare:

:stonk: Dear God what have I wrought...?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Cable Guy posted:

:stonk: Dear God what have I wrought...?

Silent Hill always has to have a hospital level

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1537397634255699970?s=20&t=7ZXoq4J-1CO_vfOSllzsYA

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It turns out that adding Godzilla to things often works out very well. Thomas Kinkades, for example

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Not always, though.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

:smith:

Fisher Price My First Bulletproof Vest

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1537497418563993608?s=20&t=7ZXoq4J-1CO_vfOSllzsYA

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Syd Midnight posted:

I had a bunch of credits for AI Dungeons Art AIs so I'm burning through them by throwing goon usernames & quotes.txt at them. Unsurprisingly, the short ones are better than the long ones. It's no DALL-E2 but there's a few nice ones

The containment unit being turned off in Ghostbusters (1984), but instead of freeing a stream of ghosts it's a stream of people with strong opinions about Ghostbusters (2016)

Tsar Bombadil

Careful, that's a load-bearing slur.

I'd like to just make the observation that our first serious foray into contacting alien life was to send out a message that contained unsolicited nudes, a mixtape, and directions to our place. Just saying.

Somehow missed this post and lol @ these four especially

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

ha haha...

ha...

:smith:

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

https://www.nathaniellewis.org/new-gallery

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/WomenFishMe/status/1537641310701555712

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

oh god lmao :(

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/status/1537763547182243840

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I really miss his dragon year tbh

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Eleuther is down so I went with Dreamily. it really wants to go into chatlogs with this format, i guess because of the colons. so i curated a little by deleting when it went off format, but i feel bad about it & im not going to make a twitter account where i curate stuff :colbert:

quote:

TVTropes
list of tropes about a chair in my room:

* [Reversal Of Fortune): The chair looks ok, but it's pretty bad to sit on
* [A Small World]: The chair is too small. It's a little hard to stand on
* [The Boy Who Lived In A Box]: The chair has too much leg space
* [Gravity Manipulation]: The chair has no legs. I can feel the way they bend at weird angles
* [Skeleton Apocalypse]: The chair is an exact replica of someone

anyway the banks reference was enough for me

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Xenomorph stapler

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1537808487475978240?s=20&t=sicYop9jEVldrAH_xCqB9w

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That middle one looks great. That's gotta be a thing already though, right? I feel like a xenomorph stapler with a staple tray that shoots forward from its mouth would just be an instant purchase.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Captain Hygiene posted:

a staple tray that shoots forward from its mouth would just be an instant purchase.

just get a black swingline or something. thats how staplers work, its a whole meme

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

just get a black swingline or something. thats how staplers work, its a whole meme

That's why I was wondering, throwing alien head molding on one just seems like an obvious novelty product idea. I think the only example I've seen have been made up as someone's personal craft project though.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Any proper xenomorph stapler has to have another smaller stapler that can extend out from the stapler maw.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's why I was wondering, throwing alien head molding on one just seems like an obvious novelty product idea. I think the only example I've seen have been made up as someone's personal craft project though.

gotcha lol. i think the timing is off for staplers? nobody uses paper anymore (at least around here)

so my first idea would be to set up a fake kickstarter to hoodwink some fly-by-night operation into doing an actual product run & then buy the surplus on alibaba, but i guess kickstarter would shut it down for licensing issues. second idea: im gonna reply to all the stapler alien tweets/tiktoks with like "i want to buy this irl", maybe a bot will see it. this is not sarcasm, because it actually works sometimes with t-shirts

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

gotcha lol. i think the timing is off for staplers? nobody uses paper anymore (at least around here)

That's a good point, I'm in an area that probably uses paper more than the norm nowadays so it would actually get some use beyond sitting on my desk looking cute. So I'm on board with scamming it into existence :getin:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

welp

quote:

How to get an item manufactured without going through the effort:
* set up a fake kickstarter to hoodwink some fly-by-night operation into doing an actual product run & then buy the surplus on alibaba
* reply to all the stapler alien tweets/tiktoks with like "i want to buy this irl", maybe a bot will see it

* ask the people in charge of the store where they got their supplies, or ask someone working there if they can borrow the list
* wait until a worker has left
* go in & buy your drat thing.

it took about 3 years before i had to ask where the printer was at my current job, and that was for a personal thing (contractor who did my bathroom needed a signature lol wtf). one year hence i havent printed a work thing yet

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/_kabuterimon/status/1537713266054598657?t=rfVelrwpLtR2rZRQfx-trg&s=19

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Carthag Tuek posted:

so my first idea would be to set up a fake kickstarter to hoodwink some fly-by-night operation into doing an actual product run & then buy the surplus on alibaba, but i guess kickstarter would shut it down for licensing issues. second idea: im gonna reply to all the stapler alien tweets/tiktoks with like "i want to buy this irl", maybe a bot will see it. this is not sarcasm, because it actually works sometimes with t-shirts

I work in a pharmacy and we use staplers *constantly* despite the advent of electronic prescriptions. Because they all still have to be printed out.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

HopperUK posted:

I work in a pharmacy and we use staplers *constantly* despite the advent of electronic prescriptions. Because they all still have to be printed out.

i would have thought the uk were ahead of the us on that one, just by proximity to functional presctription systems

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1onxri0duN0

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Jun 18, 2022

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Carthag Tuek posted:

i would have thought the uk were ahead of the us on that one, just by proximity to functional presctription systems

Yeah it all works fine, they arrive electronically and get labelled, but then you still need the physical piece of paper for the customer to sign the back of. And then most of those get thrown out because the system now auto-claims for like 95% of all prescriptions. It's a dumb hybrid that takes ages to deal with.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

girl dick energy posted:

Those are some very believable draft chaff commons. I'd probably even run a Tesla Fire in a deck if I was drafting red and the set had a lot of X/1s.

The flavour text it came up with for Autism is my favourite thing - and if it was 1 mana cheaper it'd almost be good. 3 mana to potentially -6/-6 something isn't terrible at all.

Also got it to come up with one dual-colour card after a few dozen attempts:

---

And a bonus:

DarkDobe has a new favorite as of 05:48 on Jun 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

At 3am I searched "Crungus" on the mini Dall E thing, and accidentally created a new kind of cryptid. Just over 24hrs later it's already reached the :regd08: stage

https://twitter.com/Brainmage/status/1538111384390619136?t=369tjdVNSyM_cfxGFKVpjA&s=19