Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Snoop wrong on this one.

Nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I'm fully on board with Snoop here.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imma get creative

*presses play on click track*

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

LifeSunDeath posted:

Snoop wrong on this one.

:regd07:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

Snoop wrong on this one.

Anyone who agrees with snoop is just an old giving in to their inner curmudgeon

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's me. I'm with snoop.

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Exclusive footage of Son of Thunderbeast.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I know enough to enjoy Music Band in the comfort of my own home and not bother the kids with it

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I don’t even know who or what Snoop is making fun of.

:corsair:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cartoon Man posted:

I don’t even know who or what Snoop is making fun of.

:corsair:

It's you, personally.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

My daughter and her friend decided to make a Sonic the Hedgehog cake; they took some artistic license:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
...Are those blue airheads?

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

You mean the quills? No, those are Twix covered in blue icing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's him, the blue hog.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

:chloe:

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

love it as low grade psychological warfare to push helicopter kids out of the nest again

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sir Nose posted:

You mean the quills? No, those are Twix covered in blue icing.

Life uuuuhhh, finds a way

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Pfft, ain't my parents. I'm walking in there with some of those Clockwork Orange eye holder openers on.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Sir Nose posted:

My daughter and her friend decided to make a Sonic the Hedgehog cake; they took some artistic license:

Despite all the actual icing involved, the shoes are definitely the icing on the cake here.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Sir Nose posted:

I like the gummy shoes

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

Sir Nose posted:

I love it so much

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Sir Nose posted:

Oh, they made the one from that first trailer?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

And then they all died.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Those really don't look anything like twix

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

And that is the only part of the cake that does not look like what it supposedly is.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Sir Nose posted:

Gotta go fast enough to die.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Sir Nose posted:

Apparently comes with percocets or other forbidden pills of mystery.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think they're tic tacs. Which would make the twix thing more plausible.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Sir Nose posted:

That's awesome. Tell your daughter that the internet loves it.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Kwyndig posted:

Also an all liquid diets makes you want to die. You miss crunchy things and chewy things and flavors that aren't vanilla or whatever crap soylent tastes like (I'm assuming wet cardboard).

Soylent doesn't taste all that bad, and it's a decent breakfast option if you're very bad at starting your mornings. One time I tried to use it to do some calorie restriction with a kale salad at lunch for fiber. My boss had tried to do similar and warned me that I would experience some...consequences. He was deliberately vague, but I assumed he meant gastrointestinal distress. I made it like 4 or 5 days before I realized that what he meant is that eating a liquid diet without regular timed meals makes you feel deeply and abstractly lonely. It's completely intolerable, even if you don't mind the flavor and your guts tolerate it. I still used it for breakfasts for a couple years because mornings suck, but goddamn I'd never try it as a true meal replacement again.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Abhorrent and mellow and gorgeous is he

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Sir Nose posted:

Why is it shaped like the demon core?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Sir Nose posted:

The face of someone who went TOO fast.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Yeah, if I was British in the 60s I'd want to have food paste too!

Good news:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sir Nose posted:

I asked my kid what this was and she goes "monster"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Sir Nose posted:

gotta go fat