Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

i also would like to see the US some day, I am scared by jetlag and a bit scared of airport police and TSA but I'm extremely white so it's probably fine, but I am also scared that when I arrive in the east coast I instantly get crushed by a flying 250ft in diameter dunkin donut because I was told this is a thing that happens in new york and basically this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uochqk6Z9I&t=12s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

ok i am leaking secret mod forum information here but this is just necessary to be reposted, it's been years I think

Shine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyklJ263ObQ

Found this video 20 years ago and it still owns.

sb hermit

Goons Are Great posted:

i also would like to see the US some day, I am scared by jetlag and a bit scared of airport police and TSA but I'm extremely white so it's probably fine, but I am also scared that when I arrive in the east coast I instantly get crushed by a flying 250ft in diameter dunkin donut because I was told this is a thing that happens in new york and basically this

And when you get to Arizona...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE

sb hermit

I love watching KFC commercials for the Philippines. I kinda want to visit so that I can try it out in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=450tG1XBVM8

Spicy Gangnam Chicken sounds really good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG someday I would like to take you on the hamjobs world tour to see other goons and also places because did you know in the US we have Big Butter Jesus and a giant fancy basket bigger than a building and there's some big monuments that look like a croquet arch and then a big lady holding a fire stick (she's French, it was the style of the time) and we have some bridges that are cool and there's the grand canyon (oh it's grand) and some big mountains and you can touch two oceans plus a gulf and there's a space needle and then there's the Bixby Canyon and it's so pretty and the giant redwoods and you can see sod houses in Oklahoma and doghole mines in New Mexico and in Florida there's everglades and you can go to entire islands named after the native low bush cranberry in Maine where they are famous for their very old houses and hooked rugs and in Maryland you can see crabs going snip snip just everywhere and there's a giant cheese in Wisconsin and the big potato in Idaho and weed is just EVERYWHERE and

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

saw the output and immediately thought this is adorable and BYOB.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

today is a beautiful day and i'm going to utilize it. not warm enough for the beach yet unfortunately, so i'm spending time doing yardwork and managing a fire.

the previous owner of this place built what i guess was a barbeque in the backyard, but by the time i bought the place it was sort of a brick rectangle maybe 4 feet tall and 3 wide/long that i've been using as a fire pit. it's in a really lovely place, and one of my projects is to disassemble it and make a better campfire sort of situation somewhere else BUT i first needed to finish burning a huge pile of scrap wood from like 3 different projects, and it's taking a while.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Off today. Probably also tomorrow but it is also imperative that I renew my ID and pick up the meds prescribed by the er doctor. Bit of a dilemma!
Take Lyft and bring the walker, I guess.

Bad Video Games

Goons Are Great posted:

Having been a resident of the US for 40 years it really isn't that special. I would much rather be able to drive or take a train through Europe. The only fun thing about the US is traveling to Mexico and that's 2,000 miles from me. Seriously, just go to Mexico. Lots of people speak English if your Spanish isn't that good.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey friends. My kitty Gomez is not doing so good. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow and he's still eating and drinking and moving around but he hasn't been himself in a week and has some concerning swelling very recently. He's at that age (he's 13 now) where everything is a big deal, so, I can't help but be really worried.

Here's hoping we can get him on the mend. Best pet I ever had, just the sweetest, most lovable spoiled tuxie you ever met.

Sig by Heather Papps

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Hello I like this smilie quite a lot :sax: and it got me thinking about that sax thread someone was doing a while ago. Dixville? Maybe? It was a good thread

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Sending good vibes to Gomez and bfm :wom: :sax: :wom:

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I really enjoy that I cam come here and just post whatever dumb poo poo falls out of my brain. It is super drama and hassle free and I like that.

I hope your kitty also has a hassle free time Bold. Gomez looks like a good kitty.

Here is my kitty

She is a good kitty too

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Hey friends. My kitty Gomez is not doing so good. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow and he's still eating and drinking and moving around but he hasn't been himself in a week and has some concerning swelling very recently. He's at that age (he's 13 now) where everything is a big deal, so, I can't help but be really worried.

Here's hoping we can get him on the mend. Best pet I ever had, just the sweetest, most lovable spoiled tuxie you ever met.

good luck gomez and bfm :love:

cruft

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I really enjoy that I cam come here and just post whatever dumb poo poo falls out of my brain. It is super drama and hassle free and I like that.

:hai:

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I hope your kitty also has a hassle free time Bold. Gomez looks like a good kitty.

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Here is my kitty

She is a good kitty too

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Hoping the best for you both.

Stoner Sloth

sending good vibes to you and Gomez, hope he's feeling much better soon

Escape From Noise

Walla posted:

Having been a resident of the US for 40 years it really isn't that special. I would much rather be able to drive or take a train through Europe. The only fun thing about the US is traveling to Mexico and that's 2,000 miles from me. Seriously, just go to Mexico. Lots of people speak English if your Spanish isn't that good.

Counterpoint: New Orleans

Escape From Noise

Also I am wishing the best for Gomez (the cat)

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Goons Are Great posted:

so, road trip, i pick u up?

biosterous

good luck for gomez

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

Feel better, Gomez!

Manifisto

sending good thoughts and positive energy towards Gomez and BFM!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

so sorry bfm, gomez is one of the all time great pet names. i sometimes wish i could have named my cat but honestly dolly is pretty good.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

good luck gomez and bfm :love:

also :wave: hi luvcow!

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

hey orbs, sorry i missed page 420, but i was too high to post in byob. i mean page 4200. gently caress.

Prof. Crocodile

sending e-hugs to gomez :glomp:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Heather Papps posted:

so sorry bfm, gomez is one of the all time great pet names. i sometimes wish i could have named my cat but honestly dolly is pretty good.

I never got to name our cats either. Luigi and Ruby were manned by Boy-Pepper and Lady-Pepper respectively. Theoretically it’s my turn next but we’re not catting up anytime soon.

I wish nothing but the best for all the cats.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Update on Gomez: the vet is slammed so we have to go back for tests before they can say anything for sure, and the earliest availability was the 29th, so that sucks, but he's probably gonna be okay. Yaay? I mean something is definitely still wrong but, he's eating and drinking, even jumping up on stuff, so hopefully in two weeks he's at least no worse off, and we can find out more. And we can get emergency veterinary care if needed but the consensus was that it is not, yet. Gotta keep a close eye on him though.

Thanks so much everyone for the well wishes, it's good to have friends when life gets rough, for people and kitties. Here's Gomez holding down some railroad spikes on the porch:

BoldFrankensteinMir fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jun 15, 2022

Sig by Heather Papps

Manifisto

he's probably gonna be okay.

provisional :toot:

current status: train

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Update on Gomez: the vet is slammed so we have to go back for tests before they can say anything for sure, and the earliest availability was the 29th, so that sucks, but he's probably gonna be okay. Yaay? I mean something is definitely still wrong but, he's eating and drinking, even jumping up on stuff, so hopefully in two weeks he's at least no worse off, and we can find out more. And we can get emergency veterinary care if needed but the consensus was that it is not, yet. Gotta keep a close eye on him though.

Thanks so much everyone for the well wishes, it's good to have friends when life gets rough, for people and kitties. Here's Gomez holding down some railroad spikes on the porch:

Gomez I love you, get well soon lil buddy

sb hermit

He's holdin' em down like the champ he is

Goons Are Gifts

all the cat power in the world

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

all the cat power in the world

:powercatte:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

here's a giant bug from my yard i hate these guys they are so big and not scared of anything and i think one day a bunch of them are gonna get together and beat me up

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

oh yeah also they are fuckin all the drat time, all over my yard, at all hours, in broad daylight, just mounting each other humpin away for hours on end.

no sense of shame or decency think of the baby birds that might be watching!!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i dont want to come off as a prude or anything and im all in favor of fuckin' but just Not in My Back Yard please!!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

you ever think about the fact that cricket's chirping is the insect equivalent of marvin gaye

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

oh yeah also they are fuckin all the drat time, all over my yard, at all hours, in broad daylight, just mounting each other humpin away for hours on end.

no sense of shame or decency think of the baby birds that might be watching!!!

living the dream

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i dont want to come off as a prude or anything and im all in favor of fuckin' but just Not in My Back Yard please!!!

yeah nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

WE'RE WATCHIN' MOVIES
https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies