Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Riot Bimbo posted:

might wanna check your passport

naturalized is different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Cabbages and Kings posted:

LET'S TALK ABOUT JOSE DELGADO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Manuel_Rodr%C3%ADguez_Delgado

Professor cum spook who pioneered a bunch of creepy brain-wiring poo poo, first with monkeys and then (under the auspices of some of this threads favorite poo poo like MKULTRA) he did it with people. As far as we know, mental patients, etc, people with basically no agency in it.

So, okay, you can hook a brain up to wires and zap it and provoke things. Neat.

In an interview which I once watched which he gave a bit before his death, he was adamant that as far back as the 60s, the same things were being achieved wirelessly over short distances with EMF transmissions. Some documentation of such exists:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5480854/ - note that the focus of this paper is not on the tech per se, but rather on the amount of missing documentation around it.

A bit more info: https://cognitive-liberty.online/jose-delgado-implants-and-electromagnetic-mind-control-stopping-the-furious-bull/

I unfortunately cannot, yet, dig up the interview I once watched, but I am fairly certain he claimed that this stuff was being done wirelessly to humans as far back as the 60s.

The records on this sort of run out where the public record ends, so, a dumb thing I've always wondered:

If the government had the technology to reliably change brain patterns wirelessly fifty years ago or more, right up to the point where the FOIA requests run out of steam what happened with the tech after that?

Makes me wonder if someone is havin a good time, or havin a syndrome :allears:

neurallink is just repackaged gov't research lmfao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mark immune posted:

neurallink is just repackaged gov't research lmfao

How come they just keep accidentally killing the monkeys if they're supposed to be following what someone figured out decades ago

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Shear Modulus posted:

How come they just keep accidentally killing the monkeys if they're supposed to be following what someone figured out decades ago

stupidity? idk

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

We forgot how to make the aerogel (FOGBANK) we use in our nukes to make them extra boomy and then had to spend hundred of millions figuring out how to do it again.

Trabisnikof has issued a correction as of 21:28 on Jun 14, 2022

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Shear Modulus posted:

gee, how could a musk run company screw up? it's basically unthinkable

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

We forgot how to make the aerogel (FOGBANK) we use in our nukes to make them extra boomy and then had to spend hundred of millions figuring out how to do it again.

because the boomer boomy experts didn’t document how to make it (top secret) and they all retired

nowadays we just make ships that dissolve in water

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

lol the USA owns

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

why experiment with implanting electrodes deep in a monkey's brain when they don't even know how to repair paraplegia. seems kinda like putting the cart before the horse

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
New TrueAnon is on the insane Utah County poo poo. Did not realize that one of the people at the center (Nick Ross, the rapist in Scotland claiming that is not him) has a connection to Nebraska Boy's Town.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i'm professor cum spook

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Science can not move forward without heaps!

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Cabbages and Kings posted:

LET'S TALK ABOUT JOSE DELGADO

Makes me wonder if someone is havin a good time, or havin a syndrome :allears:

John Hall and Robert Duncan have some books on this stuff...

The Jim Keith book is pretty good, looks like it's a bit expensive now though.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
that's an appetizing brain

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mola Yam posted:

that's an appetizing brain

it looks like a pretty hard guitar hero song

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

Engineering a smooth brain for a more delicious tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awAMTQZmvPE

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
A couple years back I did a deep dive into the weird brain transmission poo poo the feds allegedly did. The strangest theory was that the technology was used to implant voices in people’s heads (UT shooter, Sirhan Sirhan, etc.) but this was taken to another degree by people who swear they’ve got a microchip on their brain. AFAIK none of the people claiming this were ever able to prove it even though it’s a group of people who have microchip-in-head meetups

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
The Cuban headache thing is real that's about as far as I could plausibly believe without some sort of alien/demonic intervention.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Reagan kicking the mentally ill onto the streets seems a bit worse when you realize they were giving people shizophrenia and other mental illnesses while also probably implanting microchips into pellet and dosing them with traumatic amounts of hallucinogens

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

War and Pieces posted:

The Cuban headache thing is real that's about as far as I could plausibly believe without some sort of alien/demonic intervention.

what’s the threads take on good ol’ havana syndrome?

I always assumed it was a psychogenic panic manufactured against embassy staff by their own intelligence agent colleagues, intending to give the cia another bite at the apple

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
or too many mojitos down by the beach

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

I always assumed it was a psychogenic panic manufactured against embassy staff by their own intelligence agent colleagues, intending to give the cia another bite at the apple

psychogenic illness started by people pretending their hangovers were them being sick, also another group that was hearing crickets, honestly a bit gone too far

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

so in the 90s 2 NSA agents were assigned to moscow to hunt for bugs in the new embassy under construction. to save money the embassy was being built using more offsite assembly than usual and so it greatly increased the ease of hiding bugs. (eventually they had to destroy the top floors and rebuild them because there was so many bugs in it)

these agents do their job, find a few bugs. their russian handlers make know that they pissed off the russian bosses because they found the bugs.

they return to their hotel room, a hotel room selected for them by the russian government as part of their travel cover as embassy staff.

as soon as they get into their hotel room they start to get raging headaches. they think it must just be the food/travel/booze and decide to head to bed. when they awake its much worse, now overwhelmingly dizzy and nauseous. they head outside for some fresh air.

they return to the us some symptoms subsiding, but not completely gone. and after numerous medical exams they eventually both get discharged for medical reasons. both are unable to work.

within a decade as a man in his 40s one dies of parkinson's and the other then sues the government for healthcare costs and after a long process gets the NSA to admit that his health issues were directly related to his work.

now many bugs use high powered remote microwaves to function (see for example the NSA's RAGEMASTER), this means no batteries and the ability to turn everything off for bug sweeps etc. NSA agents obviously coming to inspect the embassy will certainly be given hotel rooms set up for surveillance. so the idea that a pissed off russian agent just turned the microwave full blast and pointed it at their head overnight isnt that far fetched.

that's the nugget of truth that is still mostly classified, perfect for creating a mass psychogenic illness.

so in cuba you have proof like "im pretty sure i plugged in the spare fridge but it was unplugged when i came back from vacation" or "i felt dizzy for 30 seconds after sitting in a meeting for hours" compared to "we both slept overnight in a hotel room of the kbg's choice just after pissing them off finding their microwave based bugs" but because the actual case is classified instead all most of the cia agents know is that the government fought to deny medical payment and that just makes them freak out more

someone hears crickets for the first time, freaks out, talks to their friend who says "oh yeah i heard about something like that happening in russia in the 90s and they tried not to cover their healthcare costs" when actually the cases are nothing alike but the details are all classified. the grapevine begins in ernest and now people are causing real physical symptoms by their belief in the russian mind beams even though there are no mind beams.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sextro posted:

If you think about how powerful, accurate, precise, and flexible modern "antenna" tech has gotten with the use of holographic beamforming/metamaterials they've definitely managed to solve a lot of problems.

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

https://www.routledge.com/Military-Neuroscience-and-the-Coming-Age-of-Neurowarfare/Krishnan/p/book/9781138361447

I've had a couple questionable experiences over the years and have definitely seen what I would describe as someone possibly being hosed with in front of me.
Good luck with proving it's anything but a preexisting psychosis though.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

the original research was a dead end because individual brains are just overgrown autopilots for behavior and trying to control them with electricity like a computer will just give people migraines and brain damage. but new people are being brought up to believe that individual brains are the cause of behavior all the time because cognitive psychology is a cornerstone of liberal ideology, and some of them grow up to become researchers and research funding decision makers, who then reason that trying to remote control people via their brain makes sense. hence neuralink. and maybe Havana syndrome??

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

Looks like the other Bases video got zapped, found this one though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFZC73dkQ8g

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Ace of Baes posted:

Reagan kicking the mentally ill onto the streets seems a bit worse when you realize they were giving people shizophrenia and other mental illnesses while also probably implanting microchips into pellet and dosing them with traumatic amounts of hallucinogens

Talked to a bag lady yesterday who claimed she was due for an illegal lobotomy within weeks of the Reagan shock doctrine. We were at a bar so I got use the old Dorothy Parker joke.

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

TheGoonspiracist posted:

Looks like the other Bases video got zapped, found this one though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFZC73dkQ8g

wow this is terrifying thank you

also nice crossover with the bird thread

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Ace of Baes posted:

My mom worked at a sanitarium when this happened. One of her clients committed suicide by self immolation within hours.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
ELF waves are talked about a bit in this paper by a dead Major https://samim.io/dl/From-PSYOP-to-M...el-A-Aquino.pdf

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

seeing Aquino's name is worse than seeing Jolly's at this point

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

pissinthewind posted:

wow this is terrifying thank you

also nice crossover with the bird thread

https://video.wakkeren.nl/w/7c91b5ba-34ee-4bf2-a148-c1e5be0cad7d

Here's one of the full presentations.

During the same conference there was a video from the German guy about the black goo, will see if I can track down a link for it.

:edit:

Found it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6RsQ52oWr0Dz/

TheGoonspiracist has issued a correction as of 08:12 on Jun 15, 2022

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Shear Modulus posted:

Delgado's track record wasn't great either IIRC

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

My take is that early cases related to pesticide spraying for Zika (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/havana-syndrome-neurotoxin-enqu%C3%AAte-1.5288609) and then it took on a life of its own as a mass psychogenic event.

The before/after brain scans from Canada seem reasonably indicative that something happened to some of these people, but they also neatly align with the damage expected from the specific pesticide agents used.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I remember reading some conspiracy itt about the food processing industry in... I want to say Kentucky or Louisiana? It reminds me of how that's a plot point of true detective season 3 and I always meant to google and follow it up.

Also sometimes I have a little brainlol to myself thinking about that briefcase of p. ring evidence that went missing between police stations in the UK in the 80s.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Christopher Sign, the journalist who broke the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting, dead of apparent suicide two days ago. Crrrrraackk

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Christopher Sign, the journalist who broke the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting, dead of apparent suicide two days ago. Crrrrraackk

:ughh:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Oops more than two days ago, the story broke Monday! Saturday night. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting