Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

THS2 posted:

most people here live in the demon cracker empire so you’re all complicit too

:hfive:

each day you make a choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i am an imperial sin eater

guilty, guilty, guilty! none of you are free of sin!

taste my black blade and surrender now to oblivion!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/TheCradleMedia/...ingawful.com%2F

quote:

Before entering office, Biden promised to end US support for the Saudi-led coalition, but after his election, the US president reneged on his promises and continued with the same Trump-era policies.

vote!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(in all seriousness tho i consider willa a comrade but will bust chops as a goon who is aware of how little standing he posessess on which to lecture others. i am also a goon who does it anyway because it's funny. no war but class war, a rich version of anybody is going to be an rear end in a top hat, raise hell praise dale)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Nancy Pelosi isn’t a boomer.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

nancy pelosi has alien dna

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

Nancy Pelosi isn’t a boomer.

so what would make this a pinochio with five long noses as opposed to one with just four?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uhmm excuse me mister internet *pushes glasses up nose* this piece of poo poo reactionary is being referred to by the wrong nomenclature

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

uhmm excuse me mister internet *pushes glasses up nose* this piece of poo poo reactionary is being referred to by the wrong nomenclature

im not the one making such a big deal about how the boomers are the worst when the silent generation is right there quietly holding most of the power still

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

THS2 posted:

nancy pelosi has alien dna

She has a painting in her closet that she's using to project her soul into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's body.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

im not the one making such a big deal about how the boomers are the worst when the silent generation is right there quietly holding most of the power still

hey the nice thing about cultural context in relation to language is that definitions can be understood to change over time, in that boomer == "anyone older than me" (i mean, my parents are literal boomers and voted straight R for every year i've been alive let's keep this in the guidelines of "not everybody who acts like a karen is named karen")

if your conscience is pricked enough that you feel the need to speak up during somebody's angry generalizing, maybe check to make sure that you're not actually being a prick.

tell you what: let's play this one out. i'd like for you to tell me that my generation, millenials, have hosed up the planet.

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Jun 15, 2022

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

hey the nice thing about cultural context in relation to language is that definitions can be understood to change over time, in that boomer == "anyone older than me" (i mean, my parents are literal boomers and voted straight R for every year i've been alive let's keep this in the guidelines of "not everybody who acts like a karen is named karen")

if your conscience is pricked enough that you feel the need to speak up during somebody's angry generalizing, maybe check to make sure that you're not being a prick.

tell you what: let's play this one out. i'd like for you to tell me that my generation, millenials, have hosed up the planet.

well they did overwhelmingly vote for joe biden

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

well they did overwhelmingly vote for joe biden

yep, not going to dispute that in the slightest. hope supporting a rapist was worth it. now what would you like for me to do about it?

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 04:58 on Jun 15, 2022

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
that ozymandius poem only the broken statue's got some bullshit about the deficit on it

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

yep. now what would you like for me to do about it?

same thing you're going to do about the boomers :justpost:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

This year saw the swearing-in of the first Millennial senator: Democrat Jon Ossoff of Georgia

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

docbeard posted:

She has a painting in her closet that she's using to project her soul into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's body.

I maintain that dreadlich pelosi has selected AOC as her new vessel

America will never be free of her until we find the phylactery. It's shaped like a pint of Jeni's.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

same thing you're going to do about the boomers :justpost:

i mean, there is also bullying boomers who volunteer for the democrats but i know that would require going outside which is why i haven't done that either

also: like the loving cowards would have any sort of presence during a year in which they will be destroyed.

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 05:06 on Jun 15, 2022

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i mean, there is also bullying boomers who volunteer for the democrats but i know that would require going outside which is why i haven't done that either

yeah but lets be real, you'd also bully someone younger than you who volunteers for the democrats if you could

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

yeah but lets be real, you'd also bully someone younger than you who volunteers for the democrats if you could

why should i have to be real about something i have never disputed? my rage is rated 'e' for everyone, and it is especially recommended for anybody who is going to try to bullshit me that the party they have volunteered to represent has in any way helped my aging, queer rear end.

edit: (to both be on the safe side and to carry on the proud tradition of mocking moderating staff: i have no interest in kids. The parents deserve to have their day ruined but a kid don't know better)

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Jun 15, 2022

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

banned by dailykos, essentially banned by dailykoos; I'm running out of venues in which I'm able to be a prophet without honor. :sad:

Willa “Punished” Rogers

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the diamond (blue) dogs will be destroyed in 2022

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

why should i have to be real about something i have never disputed? my rage is rated 'e' for everyone, and it is especially recommended for anybody who is going to try to bullshit me that the party they have volunteered to represent has in any way helped my aging, queer rear end.

edit: (to both be on the safe side and to carry on the proud tradition of mocking moderating staff: i have no interest in kids. The parents deserve to have their day ruined but a kid don't know better)

lol all i said was Nancy Pelosi isn't a boomer remember

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

To circle back to the original question: why does that matter?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, it matters to people at politfact because they have a paycheck for their efforts but some people do it for free, like a chump, and that genuinely puzzles me

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

you know who is?

Barack Obama

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

taking a break from my 24/7 burning hatred of boomers to appreciate the fact that the dems got destroyed in a district that's gone blue every single time since it was created

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
It literally is the first Republican winner from that area since 1870. There will be an election for the seat again in November (todays was to finish out the term of some rear end in a top hat who bailed for a big lobbying firm) but it seems hard to imagine the Dems magically turning this one around by then.

This district (which was created in 2012) went to Obama by 23 points, Clinton by 22, and Biden by.... 4.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

To circle back to the original question: why does that matter?

it’s funny her fail daughter is 56 and still waiting for Nancy to retire so she can assume Nancy’s seat.

Nancy was 47 when she got her House seat.

Nancy’s father was 36 when he got his House seat.

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022

drat move over AOC

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022

PerniciousKnid posted:

Arbitrarily averaging together people based on whether they were born before or after noteworthy events is just another example of OJ Simpson's Paradox.

Half the reason boomers are the worst is that they're the whitest generation. Once you control for race, white zoomers aren't much better than white boomers.

This is what 21st the century of Nazism sounds like

Even worse is that post blaming poor white boomers for "loving up the planet," as if capital has a race.

Griz
May 21, 2001

fast cars loose anus posted:

It literally is the first Republican winner from that area since 1870. There will be an election for the seat again in November (todays was to finish out the term of some rear end in a top hat who bailed for a big lobbying firm) but it seems hard to imagine the Dems magically turning this one around by then.

This district (which was created in 2012) went to Obama by 23 points, Clinton by 22, and Biden by.... 4.

the election in November is using a new map where this district is D+15.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

look at this ho. he could have fixed america. people born within a range of years address the material conditions of their entire existence, and indeed transcend them.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Masculine Thrust posted:

The US dependency on a relative handful of well trained and extremely well equipped troops with high tech force multipliers is not only a boon for the MIC, but also huge cope because the USG no longer thinks it can actually field a big army of conscripts because of how disobedient the soldiers and allied anti war movement was.

press x to doubt

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Griz posted:

the election in November is using a new map where this district is D+15.

‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎
LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏
LOL!‏‏‎LOL! ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎LOL!‎LOL!LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!
LOL!LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏LOL!‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎LOL!‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎‏
LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!
LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎
LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏
LOL!‏‏‎LOL! ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎LOL!‎LOL!LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!
LOL!LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏LOL!‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎LOL!‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎‏
LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!
LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL! ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LOL!‏‏‎LOL!LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎LOL!‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ LOL!‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎LOL!LOL!LOL!‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎LOL!‎‏‏‎

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

banned by dailykos, essentially banned by dailykoos; I'm running out of venues in which I'm able to be a prophet without honor. :sad:

The Glenn thread welcomes all

:sickos:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

"dailykoos" was a good one

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

if your conscience is pricked enough that you feel the need to speak up during somebody's angry generalizing, maybe check to make sure that you're not actually being a prick.

I'm glad we don't care what words mean anymore it will really make posting easier do you uej siehhe dubbed by if djdjj rh also if ebt us yx GG eheji

Note to anyone who doesn't understand my genius point, it's because you're a stupid prick who doesn't understand that language changes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PerniciousKnid posted:

I'm glad we don't care what words mean anymore it will really make posting easier do you uej siehhe dubbed by if djdjj rh also if ebt us yx GG eheji

Note to anyone who doesn't understand my genius point, it's because you're a stupid prick who doesn't understand that language changes.

who loving cares dude jesus christ shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

"dailykoos" was a good one