Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Bring Back Pastor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Bring Back Pastor

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Maldonado and Grossjean was an amazing lineup

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Bring Back Pastor

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Bring Back Pastor

Everyday F1 strays further from God's light.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Okay fine we can have Pastor back but only if Nico comes back too.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Zedd posted:

Maldonado and Grossjean was an amazing lineup

Artists of car crashing. Now we just have latifi knocking a wheel off every weekend or something.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Artists of car crashing. Now we just have latifi knocking a wheel off every weekend or something.

for a while, maldonado and grosjean with their car wrecking theatrics was the only thing that kept me watching f1. it was exciting watching to see which one of them would cause some catastrophe

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Now Latifi and Stroll have taken up the mantle

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Kirios posted:

Okay fine we can have Pastor back but only if Nico comes back too.

Agreed, I wish for the return of the hero Our Rossie

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Ltifi made an interesting season end last year.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
See what Latifi has is timing

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

learnincurve posted:

See what Latifi has is timing

timing his exit from the season so he at least gets to do his home race

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

refleks posted:

I am currently putting together the LEGO McLaren F1 car and halfway through I can say with 100% certainty i have accumulated all the necessary skills to build a real one and that Ferrari should hire me to build their cars - it cant get any worse than it already is...

I have finished and will in short time be applying to ferrari engineering. i have el passione and lots of good ideas like: "Make cars that are robust" and "Don't make cars that are not robust"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Feels Villeneuve posted:

using #1 instead of some Personal Brand Number is one of the few cool things about verstappen.

it's funny because #1 means piss

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Bring Back Pastor

You mean Formula 1 Race Winner and garage fire hero Pastor Maldanado?
The sport is surely not good enough for his presence.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

refleks posted:

I have finished and will in short time be applying to ferrari engineering. i have el passione and lots of good ideas like: "Make cars that are robust" and "Don't make cars that are not robust"

That's all well and good but all that time you've wasted on building a good race car would've been better spent picking the restaurant for lunch as that's where the bulk of your time will be spent as a Ferrari engineer.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Canadian GP will be welcoming home formula one titans Nick Latifi and Lance Stroll. I'm sure the crowd will be ecstatic.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

some /g/raphs and a /g/if

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

refleks posted:

You will have important tasks, such as helping them read their instructions, and finding any missing LEGO® pieces

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ferrari don't use genuine Lego pieces, they have some cheap knock-offs that a relative bought from Amazon at Christmas and aren't totally compatible with the existing sets.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Charles Leclerc posted:

That's all well and good but all that time you've wasted on building a good race car would've been better spent picking the restaurant for lunch as that's where the bulk of your time will be spent as a Ferrari engineer.

Jokes on you Charles, I just got off the phone with Mattia and I'll see you next week. Keep the pasta warm!

rpop posted:

You will have important tasks, such as helping them read their instructions, and finding any missing LEGO® pieces

Ferraris are only built using 10+ year old red-brown pieces which are the most fragile LEGO® color ever made and will crack and splinter under the slightest of pressure.

Thanks Ants posted:

Ferrari don't use genuine Lego pieces, they have some cheap knock-offs that a relative bought from Amazon at Christmas and aren't totally compatible with the existing sets.

Nah, that's Williams. They use loving MegaBlocks.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I got a Lego Ferrari 488 GTE

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

I like this one because it shows HAM winning.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Get in there Lewis!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm colorblind, so those graphs are exactly as useful to you as they are to me.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Residency Evil posted:

I like this one because it shows HAM winning.

He's not winning, his gap to the winner is the smallest vs other binmen drivers (excluding VET, OCO, GAS, and TSU)

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I got a Lego Ferrari 488 GTE

You sound qualified, https://jobs.ferrari.com/

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Im going to the race in Montreal this week - gently caress haters LFG uh Max I guess? What's the one that will garner me haters the most.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

You could become a sincere fan of Christian Horner

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

seems like they need lots of accountant types :thunk:

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Sab0921 posted:

Im going to the race in Montreal this week - gently caress haters LFG uh Max I guess? What's the one that will garner me haters the most.

It's a fun weekend in Montreal! I've been! You should get an Aston Martin hat and a sign that throws your support behind Stroll

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this popped up in my feed. it's weird but interesting view of hungary last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTZAY9SnEgU&t=197s

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

ArmZ posted:

To account for how crap their engines are

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ArmZ posted:

I have enough Italian passion for that kind of job. I should apply

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Ok I’m applying.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

ArmZ posted:

The ICT service manager should be a fun one, they got pretty cool kit in their data centers.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

SlowBloke posted:

The ICT service manager should be a fun one, they got pretty cool kit in their data centers.

I meet enough of the qualifications for this that I would have a shot at it. I just don't think I have enough soul and passion to work at Maranello. Should I apply anyways and show up to the interview in my McLaren shirt?

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

MustardFacial posted:

I meet enough of the qualifications for this that I would have a shot at it. I just don't think I have enough soul and passion to work at Maranello. Should I apply anyways and show up to the interview in my McLaren shirt?

I'm fairly confident the first screens would be phone or zoom(which could hide the shirt with its poo poo compression). Who knows, maybe you'll be able to mock goons with real scud credentials if you score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

you would also need a big binder with McLaren Car Design written on the front