Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Code Jockey posted:

isn't that what the image is doing

If you're doing it right, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

If you're doing it right, yes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1537103115371044864?t=Pz9tjTPCF5DtgDtHoEA16Q&s=19

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Goddamn

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

wyd when ryan gosling says "come on barbie, let's go party" to you?

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

right, cool. check out this dog instead

I was gonna say suave greyhound is not a meme. But I think turtleneck and chain might be a meme. Carry on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed9XSu5EXxY

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

thank you

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

and then what?

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Is this the Ken with the "gay" earring, or the one with the cock ring?

I'm glad that Ryan isn't crazy method, so he at least likely still has his genitalia at least...

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Of course it's the worst blunt ever it's a fukkin joint!!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Of course it's the worst blunt ever it's a fukkin joint!!!

If you look closely you will see that's definitely not a joint, officer.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
You're right it's a ticket for an rear end kicking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The cop feeling bad for you and giving it back because you need all the help you can get

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Mrs. Worst Blunt Ever 1929

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

cult_hero posted:

Is this the Ken with the "gay" earring, or the one with the cock ring?

I'm glad that Ryan isn't crazy method, so he at least likely still has his genitalia at least...

You alright there champ

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

this is right but I'll never forgive them for not taking the true chaos option of keeping this a secret until premier day

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

sexpig by night posted:

this is right but I'll never forgive them for not taking the true chaos option of keeping this a secret until premier day

That would have kicked an unimaginable amount of rear end, but I think everyone has accepted that leaks are inevitable and everything can be focus tested for free with a single tweet and its resulting backlash and the backlash to the backlash.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Anime Liker posted:

That would have kicked an unimaginable amount of rear end, but I think everyone has accepted that leaks are inevitable and everything can be focus tested for free with a single tweet and its resulting backlash and the backlash to the backlash.

yea true I guess either way it's do it like this or have the AV Club or whatever do some article about it a week before anyway but man there's an alternate universe where you could go to a day 1 Joker 2 screening and just have an amazing shared moment of 'is Joker loving singing????' and I don't care what other butterfly effects there are that's the good timeline.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

The Anime Liker posted:

But that free focus testing will forever be tainted by the insidious thought that the internet could be morbing them.

lol no it won't execs are stupid

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Thinking of that beautiful world we lived in way back in TYOOL 2003 where everyone went to go see a family musical about a rapping kangaroo but the movie was a weird mobster anti-comedy with one 15 second musical scene.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The Anime Liker posted:

Thinking of that beautiful world we lived in way back in TYOOL 2003 where everyone went to go see a family musical about a rapping kangaroo but the movie was a weird mobster anti-comedy with one 15 second musical scene.

we will never as a society experience a Kangaroo Jack Moment again and I'm just gonna say it, that's when things started going to poo poo, post Kangaroo Jack.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

sexpig by night posted:

yea true I guess either way it's do it like this or have the AV Club or whatever do some article about it a week before anyway but man there's an alternate universe where you could go to a day 1 Joker 2 screening and just have an amazing shared moment of 'is Joker loving singing????' and I don't care what other butterfly effects there are that's the good timeline.

If it's any consolation I first watched the ballad of buster scuggs while high and had no idea it was a musical

It took me till like the second or third song to figure it out

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Whybird posted:

If it's any consolation I first watched the ballad of buster scuggs while high and had no idea it was a musical

It took me till like the second or third song to figure it out

One of my favorite memories of my father is going to see La La Land with him. We all sat down in this packed theatre, it started, and then his booming Nigerian voice goes “is this a musical? Ahhh poo poo

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
speaking of fathers here are some memes to make you feel uncomfortable

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Anime Liker posted:

Lol I thought you guys were talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_of_Virtue

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Heroes do not do that.

With women.

Because heroes are gay.

(there are no women heroes)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Take the lid off. Ajar jar jar.

Take the lids off the jars inside as well. Ajar ajar jars jar.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

bike tory posted:

Take the lid off. Ajar jar jar.

Take the lids off the jars inside as well. Ajar ajar jars jar.

ajar ajar jar jar jars jar is the new Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr. Fix It posted:

wyd when ryan gosling says "come on barbie, let's go party" to you?

He's going to say 'It's Barbieing Time' in the movie.