Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ornery and Hornery posted:

sam has a very cube head though

that counts for something

lego minifig rear end quarterback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm very disappointed that nobody is posting any Sam Darnold gifs at all.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 15, 2022

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It's funny that we have Baker and Darnold fighting for the starting position to a team that probably knows neither will be their next franchise QB, while from that same draft Lamar Jackson won an MVP and Josh Allen has multiple playoff wins and helped make the Bills relevant for the first time in over two decades.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Just a ringing endorsement.
https://twitter.com/ByKimberleyA/status/1537146798652932100

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Derwin is gonna get 5 years 100m and I will be fine with it

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

He's being traded

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
https://twitter.com/undisputed/status/1537088459650875392

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Robbie has been Rodgers lvl disgruntled for some time now and won’t be on the panthers week 1 roster.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I agree with skip. I have no ulterior motives.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Whole lot of teams should trade for Robbie.

Bears should trade Robert Quinn for him :v:

(Then turn around and trade Quinn for picks)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

FizFashizzle posted:

Robbie has been Rodgers lvl disgruntled for some time now and won’t be on the panthers week 1 roster.

Didn't he just sign an extension?

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

wandler20 posted:

Last year, yeah.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wandler20 posted:

They’re gonna have to eat a lot.

Or they could just tell him to eat poo poo and play who knows. If they trade for baker that might be awkward.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
There is no way anyone is giving more than like a 4th for Robby.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kalli posted:

Whole lot of teams should trade for Robbie.

Bears should trade Robert Quinn for him :v:

(Then turn around and trade Quinn for picks)

Unironically this would be hilarious. Make the Panthers even more impressive defensively, but a wet noodle offensively. The Bears would be trading an intense Bears experience in that move.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

mcmagic posted:

There is no way anyone is giving more than like a 4th for Robby.

Done.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Takes over the JPP role in the NFCS.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1537161807911170055?s=20&t=Q_BPIxlGkH5KJpUCT56MPw

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

good news defensive linemen have a strong history of playing well without all their fingers

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

this made me giggle

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

FizFashizzle posted:

Imagine finally getting away from the Jets and Sam Darnold and finally putting together a good season only to have Darnold inexplicably follow you to the Panthers.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bowles loves Robby. I think the Bucs would be a good fit.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Diva Cupcake posted:

Bowles loves Robby. I think the Bucs would be a good fit.

Our receiver room is already overcrowded.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

really queer Christmas posted:

Lmao gently caress off

yeah that list went from "laughable metrics attempt" to "lol cmon this bait is so obvious"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1537193547161432065?t=ctOxx4Ee0zgE58HcukdBjA&s=19

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers have completely rebuilt their offensive line and have good pieces at wr and rb.

If they get Baker they'll probably make the playoffs in one of the wildcard slots.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

BlindSite posted:

Panthers have completely rebuilt their offensive line and have good pieces at wr and rb.

If they get Baker they'll probably make the playoffs in one of the wildcard slots.

I wish i was half as optimistic as you. I fully expect another 5-12 season regardless of what we do

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I believe in our roster outside of qb if not our coaches and the defensive nucleus is still extremely strong.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I think the Panthers could do alright with Baker. They got a slightly easier than average SOS. They almost certainly won't win their division unless Tom Brady dies or something, but they could probably eek out a wildcard spot if they got Baker and he played like 2020 Baker and not 2021 Baker.

Also Baker going to the Panthers and spanking the Browns on week 1 would be the funniest possible next chapter in his story.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

Matt Rhule is still your coach.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah but there are a shitload of wildcards and it's the nfc

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

Matt Rhule is still your coach.

I remember there was a quote from Rhule coming out of Baylor that was something like 'Yeah we really do not want to run RPO's [simple rear end plays that absolutely everyone runs now], but we had to to stay competitive.'

And everyone was making fun of that but I was thinking--well hey maybe he's willing to work with what he has and adapt in order to win. That'd be good right? That take of mine does not seem to have aged well.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Kilometers Davis posted:

What’s Cam doing this season?

https://defector.com/cam-newton-keeps-low-profile-on-flight-to-maryland/

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

wilderthanmild posted:

I think the Panthers could do alright with Baker. They got a slightly easier than average SOS. They almost certainly won't win their division unless Tom Brady dies or something, but they could probably eek out a wildcard spot if they got Baker and he played like 2020 Baker and not 2021 Baker.

Also Baker going to the Panthers and spanking the Browns on week 1 would be the funniest possible next chapter in his story.

It would be even funnier because it would be exactly what happened with Darnold again. Baker has way way more upside than Darnold so I don't expect that story to end in the same kind of tragedy, but man, if the Panthers open two years in a row by beating the pants off the teams their QB just left...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ive contacted mobile crisis for less

https://twitter.com/josephperson/status/1537144269575790593?s=20&t=sxphW6OdWQWtjgLnFUccjQ

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I read that as mobile isis and thought well that's one way to get rid of him.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

BlindSite posted:

Cam Newton will come back again, wooo!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://twitter.com/brandonspikes55/status/1537168235853975552?s=20&t=O3adUybEo8o70TY7MOh0Gg

Views:
:pray:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I am sending thoughts and prayers.

I also wanna see the damage that man did to the bus because he is strong.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Another massive thank you to the Browns and Jets for not drafting Josh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

FINALLY, rankings from a proper QB evaluator. We're getting unbuttoned.

https://twitter.com/CSimmsQB/status/1537261227000438785?s=20&t=I0QfWaKIBEAjof-SoLTnYg