Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I though that chicks hair was a red carpet leading to the desk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

my morning jackass posted:

seems like there is a new fire emblem that may actually already be finished as per rumour. screenshots were leaked

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I though that chicks hair was a red carpet leading to the desk

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

joycons for hair… genius

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

The new Nintendo direct airs this thursday

if either of these are wrong th offender should be flogged with reeds

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

joycons for hair… genius

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

mario broth gets first dibs on their fingers

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Is that an edit of the SMT5 protagonist’s model. It’s like the same length of hair and it billows out towards the bottom the same way

I can get used to a goofy-looking main character, my fear is those same leaks talk about being able to summon characters from past FE games as a central mechanic which would be so lame. I’d be fine with it if it’s an optional Amiibo thing like the StreetPass stuff in the 3DS games but I’d be beyond annoyed if the plot of the game was some Marvel multiverse poo poo

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Yeah I'm sorta hoping the leak is fake. The fact that the main character in these pictures looks like an edit of the Nahobino and is named WWWWWWWWW makes me think it's fake, too.

If it's not then I hope the "summon past FE heroes" thing isn't like some central gacha mechanic or something.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

People are saying it won’t be the 29th because Nintendo has a shareholder meeting that day and they’ve never had a Direct the same day as a shareholder meeting. The “very strong evidence” is just that a former game journalist who now works at one of Sony’s western studios just blurted out that there will be a direct on that day while streaming and then confirmed it on her calendar

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

People are saying it won’t be the 29th because Nintendo has a shareholder meeting that day and they’ve never had a Direct the same day as a shareholder meeting. The “very strong evidence” is just that a former game journalist who now works at one of Sony’s western studios just blurted out that there will be a direct on that day while streaming and then confirmed it on her calendar

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

rofl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Harrow posted:

Yeah I'm sorta hoping the leak is fake. The fact that the main character in these pictures looks like an edit of the Nahobino and is named WWWWWWWWW makes me think it's fake, too.

If it's not then I hope the "summon past FE heroes" thing isn't like some central gacha mechanic or something.

lol @ both of these

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wwwwwwwww is real 2041

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

wwwwwwwww is real 2041

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Regardless of how real that particular leak is it’s been 3 years since Three Houses and the last few mainline FE entries had 3 or 4 years between each of them so it should be about time for an announcement. Fingers crossed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i dont even know what to hope for from a new direct. botw 2 info for sure, all the usual pie in the sky stufff like new f-zero or whatever. i just want one so i can feel some fuckin hype this month

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I really would love a BotW2 release date and would be very very happy to see a new Fire Emblem

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i dont even know what to hope for from a new direct. botw 2 info for sure, all the usual pie in the sky stufff like new f-zero or whatever. i just want one so i can feel some fuckin hype this month

Apple buys Nintendo

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

mostly I just want to see something fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to see more XBC3 babes and UI elements.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I want to see more XBC3 babes and UI elements.

i dont because i want to get fully immersed in a month

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they keep posting random stuff about it on twitter and its just nonsense out of context

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I want a Sin & Punishment: Star Successor port and a Bangai-O collection. Get on it, Nintendo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

bees x1000 posted:

I want a Sin & Punishment: Star Successor port and a Bangai-O collection. Get on it, Nintendo.

ok how about a mario party game for iphones

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

they keep posting random stuff about it on twitter and its just nonsense out of context

https://twitter.com/XenobladeEN/status/1534795204238221312

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfoa the japanese text in the video

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

elf help book posted:

ok how about a mario party game for iphones

thats cool

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mariOS is going to change the game

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I want Nintendo to have a direct when they are ready, to show me several games I will probably buy.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

I want Nintendo to have a direct when they are ready, to show me several games I will probably buy.

:hai:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

having replayed both xb1 and 2 in the past month my brain is powerfully hosed up and was able to instantly decipher what this meant

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

they finally made a switch-compatible controller that's suitable for Larry... ready to log some serious gamer hours with this thing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

they finally made a switch-compatible controller that's suitable for Larry... ready to log some serious gamer hours with this thing

too big and too many buttons

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

too big and too many buttons

It's nice and flat so he can run around on it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

tmfc posted:

nice pube on your controller. Lol, gently caress sake

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

nice pube on your controller. Lol, gently caress sake

Clean your monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Leadthumb posted: