Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1537595184661286912?s=21&t=Np37FH9VUF2-OcRmP-qKDQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

It was clearly God's will.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

skooma512 posted:

kids dead so what

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

going after thoughts and prayers at the source

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Hey guys remember how the cops sat outside a school and let a guy inside pulverize children into meat chucks with an AR-15 and now the police won’t release anything about the shooting? Cause the news media sure doesn’t :laffo:

don't worry, the DoJ might have a report on the police response out in 6 months

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hey now murdering people at church is a time honored alabama tradition

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

One of the coolest things with the advent of internet is that ability to have friends all across the country. Now I get to worry about friends in other states if they’ve been killed in a mass shooting event when I see a braking news chevron pop up near their location. Truly the America of the future envisioned in scifi stories of the past

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lol someone got mad at me for suggesting that nothing would happen because only the families of the slain would care in a week and here we are.

the only time it pops into my head is when this thread gets bumped

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1537835917452247041

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pontificating rear end posted:

Imagine: chris hedges father figure sitting by the fire dooming you to sleep

:3: im cupping my hot chocolate and wrapped in my favorite blankie

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

good LORD what is happening in your kitchen

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Lmao yeah they were dropping slurs while saying they weren’t risking their lives for some immigrant kids, full stop. “THEY WERE UNDER EMOTIONAL DISTRESS” I cry as a video of a cop makes a Speedy Gonzales joke while screaming and gunfire is heard in the background

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Lmao yeah they were dropping slurs while saying they weren’t risking their lives for some immigrant kids, full stop. “THEY WERE UNDER EMOTIONAL DISTRESS” I cry as a video of a cop makes a Speedy Gonzales joke while screaming and gunfire is heard in the background

this is my theory, it's the only thing that could be bad enough that they'd rather take the heat of keeping things secret than just letting it out. Like the public already knows on some level that cops are incompetent thug fuckwits, that's not the issue here

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
probably clear video evidence of a cop spinning his gun like robocop and shooting a teacher/children

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Cops might have canoed a kid

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The cops may have killed a child or two but honestly I don't get the outrage. Like yes they probably didn't get an S rank completion you can kill up to 10 IIRC without failing the mission

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Calibanibal posted:

The cops may have killed a child or two but honestly I don't get the outrage. Like yes they probably didn't get an S rank completion you can kill up to 10 IIRC without failing the mission

yeah but the townsfolk will never give them a fair shake once they have the Child Killer karmic trait

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/MemeIndustrial/status/1537613096646107136

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

yeah but the townsfolk will never give them a fair shake once they have the Child Killer karmic trait

honestly im surprised the police department isnt cinders and the cops flayed by the townspeople

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Filthy Hans posted:

permanent -50% faction rep is bullshit!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Calibanibal posted:

some of the kids' parents are merchants, who will categorically refuse to trade with you if you kill their kids

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Uvalde police when hassling the parents outside

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

I am now willing to bet money they shot kids AND intentionally blockaded the kids in with the shooter so that he’d get rid of the witnesses

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
yeah they absolutely made the situation worse. it's possible that without the cops no one would have died

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Stereotype posted:

yeah they absolutely made the situation worse. it's possible that without the cops no one would have died

quoting for truth

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

nyt is now leading with "uvalde officer passed up shot at gunman for fear of hitting children"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Real hurthling! posted:

nyt is now leading with "uvalde officer passed up shot at gunman for fear of hitting children"

more children you mean

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Robo Reagan posted:

honestly im surprised the police department isnt cinders and the cops flayed by the townspeople

This is Texas, we don't think that way here. It was shocking that happened anywhere in the u.s. (cop shop being burned, not kids being shot, sadly) Also there is an absolute ludicrous amount of cops on/near the border, many of them feds and state troopers. They would drop locals nigh-instantly if they tried something like that.

Reinhol getting executed in the middle of the street in broad daylight by Marshalls on trump's direct order killed the coolzone and any chance of physical resistance by the left for the next few years, if not longer. Cops exist to make war upon the civilian population, they would not hesitate in this situation as they did at the school.

The fact no one in power ate poo poo for the power grid failure last feb proves we're a bunch of cowed animals who promise to look very sad while we sit there and die like cattle.

Ronwayne has issued a correction as of 02:58 on Jun 18, 2022

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Ronwayne posted:

This is Texas, we don't think that way here. It was shocking that happened anywhere in the u.s. (cop shop being burned, not kids being shot, sadly) Also there is an absolute ludicrous amount of cops on/near the border, many of them feds and state troopers. They would drop locals nigh-instantly if they tried something like that.

Reinhol getting executed in the middle of the street in broad daylight by Marshalls on trump's direct order killed the coolzone and any chance of physical resistance by the left for the next few years, if not longer. Cops exist to make war upon the civilian population, they would not hesitate in this situation as they did at the school.

The fact no one in power ate poo poo for the power grid failure last feb proves we're a bunch of cowed animals who promise to look very sad while we sit there and die like cattle.

b-b-b-but 2nd amandmunt says I can overthrow tyranny :freep:

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Specifically, they're fighting against the tyranny of being forced to co-exist with non-white/cis/het people and recognize them as people

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ronwayne posted:

Specifically, they're fighting against the tyranny of being forced to co-exist with non-white/cis/het people and recognize them as people
no dude, we need the second amendment bc the armed left-wing uprising is gonna happen any moment

only libs want people to stop dying for the sake of my mass-murder fantasy

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
How did other revolutions and leftist groups pull it off? Jeez.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

By not being located in an imperial core where the government has won nearly every internal war with its own population, studied how the czar and others failed and moved to develop anti-leftist tactics, and has a bunch of anomalous material circumstances that have led leftist movements to be defanged with a combination of overwhelming violence from law enforcement combined with cooption of message and ideology by liberals.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the sedative effect of hamberders

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the revolution will not be berderized

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Ronwayne posted:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ronwayne posted:

By not being located in an imperial core where the government has won nearly every internal war with its own population
every leftist internal war, you mean

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jan 6 was the closest you guys have got to doing anything about your terrible country in my lifetime

That's more than us brits tho

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

every leftist internal war, you mean

Right wing too, capital has kept the fash on a leash as an attack dog and prevented a rapid-pure fash death spiral that would be bad for the economy. Capitalism has successfully kept white supremacy as the junior partner in the relationship, and that's why its a lot more stable. You can say things are different now, and I can see the reasoning behind that, but I doubt the q-crazies and etc will be allowed to jump the leash, or if they do, will be releashed.

Capitalism is not interested in opening the 7th seal and bringing about the rahowa/boogaloo or whatever. This is part of the reason the FBI and other 'suit' feds (as opposed to 'cowboy' feds like ICE and Border Patrol), crack the skulls of street fash on occassion: An FBI agent's future is dependent on the status quo of slow-burn exploitation of workers, an actual putsch of street fash crazies running amok is directly opposed to that. It just looks like they're perfectly aligned to us because both of those sides are willing to put aside differences to crush our skulls.

Ronwayne has issued a correction as of 14:11 on Jun 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
a friend made this song about his actual experience being on site at school during a lockdown drill

i think it's good and also makes me super loving angry
https://open.spotify.com/album/1hNZJYbMI600ZfmkYB2Yph?si=7MDSq4OSRjCwQgLc56sM2Q