Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

helo im first time poster long time anywell helo <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi can I have some of your treasure? :kiddo:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

treasure bear

no

im going now

Dukes Mayo Clinic
wait do you have any pets or crimes to share first?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh no what have I done :(

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

treasure bear

im skittish /wrt treasure

BoldFrankensteinMir

How Wonderful! posted:

I took this seminar on Romanticism in extinction a few years ago and it was really amazing. It was about how English Romanticism really started to take shape just as humans started to become cognizant that extinction was a thing and that if we didn't watch it, humanity could facilitate it. We had one unit that was just about pigeons and I forget why but I remember it was really interesting, and we read this essay about how and why people started treating them as nuisance animals instead of cool birds.

That's cool, did you guys talk about Mary Anning? I love love love her story. I was blown away to find out the old rhyme "She sells sea shells by the sea shore" refers to a real person. Her family all died in various horrible accidents, she discovered the first complete icthyosaur, which was the key evidence establishing Cuvier's new theory of extinction, she was just Ms Death.

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have some extra treasure, gems, silver, fine boneworkings. i sure wish someone in this thread would stick around, so that i could lighten my hoards burden of glory.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

treasure bear

helo im new

SIDS Vicious

hi tjere

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

treasure bear

hey sid

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh wow this sure is a beautiful shiny piece of treasure I've got here. Oh well, I'm going over there now. I'll just leave this treasure here, I'm sure it'll be fine to look after itself

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Rarity posted:

Oh wow this sure is a beautiful shiny piece of treasure I've got here. Oh well, I'm going over there now. I'll just leave this treasure here, I'm sure it'll be fine to look after itself

:byobear::byobear::byobear:

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's a mega windstorm outside guess i'll just put all this extra treasure out front with some of my very own honey and just hope everything blows away

Heather Papps

hello friend

also today i had my baseball cap fly off and get stuck against the funeral homes planter and had to chase after it, just like a real cartoon! after i tightened the band and put my hat back on i looked around for anyone who may have seen so i could yell "thursday, more like winds-day!" but there were no witnesses.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Yo bear, what's good? Honey, presumably?

Also what kind of treasure do you prefer, we talking rubies or some "friends we made along the way" crapola

xcheopis

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Yo bear, what's good? Honey, presumably?

Also what kind of treasure do you prefer, we talking rubies or some "friends we made along the way" crapola

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

also today i had my baseball cap fly off and get stuck against the funeral homes planter and had to chase after it, just like a real cartoon! after i tightened the band and put my hat back on i looked around for anyone who may have seen so i could yell "thursday, more like winds-day!" but there were no witnesses.

a good pun

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Maybe the real treasure is the posts they made along the way.

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

a good pun

just another example of my trying to recreate the hundred acre wood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLkhLcaU_Jk

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Today I had to interview someone over Zoom, and they were saying to the previous interviewer when I entered something about doing dad jokes, so when they said "cool skeleton" I said "thanks - the one behind me is pretty good too!"

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

:wave:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

roomforthetuna posted:

Today I had to interview someone over Zoom, and they were saying to the previous interviewer when I entered something about doing dad jokes, so when they said "cool skeleton" I said "thanks - the one behind me is pretty good too!"

lol

Robot Made of Meat

roomforthetuna posted:

This is both Rare and Well done!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

hello friends I drove for over 13 hours today (with a couple of not very long stops, one planned and one very much not so). very frustrating driving with traffic and engine lights going on and whatnot, but I am now at a house on a lake which is very nice! I cannot currently see the lake but I have a good feeling about tomorrow!

hello friend and welcome to byob, the treasure forum!

ty nesamdoom!

lekker

the crummy airbnb I'm stuck at left me a big jar of unknown liquid. Im tempted to sniff it but i don't know if i can cross that bridge

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

hello friends I drove for over 13 hours today (with a couple of not very long stops, one planned and one very much not so). very frustrating driving with traffic and engine lights going on and whatnot, but I am now at a house on a lake which is very nice! I cannot currently see the lake but I have a good feeling about tomorrow!

hello friend and welcome to byob, the treasure forum!

welcome back to nature, it missed you

Goons Are Gifts

so it's 5:46am right now and I woke up about an hour ago and remembered i had to do laundry and i did do that but now im also still awake while being very tired and im woking on this by posting hello

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Heather Papps posted:

. how's school goin'?

Good! It's tough because I'm taking the equivalent of 24hrs and working too lol. But the schedule is easing up a bit and one of my classes is only 4-weeks.

Thanks for asking 🙏

Oh and a lady in a class told me she had a crush on me 🫦

Dukes Mayo Clinic

lekker posted:

the crummy airbnb I'm stuck at left me a big jar of unknown liquid. Im tempted to sniff it but i don't know if i can cross that bridge

might be moonshine, might be …. bad moonshine. jar of trouble no matter what. I do not trust the mystery liquid.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
This is new to me

Escape From Noise

The Modern Dances might be one of my all-time favorite albums that I somehow always seem to forget about then suddenly remember and throw on. I'm still bummed the one time I was gonna see them play in Seattle the show got cancelled because Dave Thomas had health issues. At least he's still doing alright, seemingly.

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

The Modern Dances might be one of my all-time favorite albums that I somehow always seem to forget about then suddenly remember and throw on. I'm still bummed the one time I was gonna see them play in Seattle the show got cancelled because Dave Thomas had health issues. At least he's still doing alright, seemingly.

founder of Wendy's

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey, what happened to my treasure?!

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

Look in the mirror

Escape From Noise

sb hermit posted:

founder of Wendy's

Wendy's Dave Thomas is dead. Rocket From the Tombs/Pere Ubu Dave Thomas is still alive.

sb hermit

Wendy's Dave Thomas is dead. Rocket From the Tombs/Pere Ubu Dave Thomas is still alive.

They could be the same person!

in my dave thomas fan fiction, hanging with my oc (do not steal)

Escape From Noise

I always found the shared name really funny but Pere Ubu's lead singer is a lot grumpier.

sb hermit

I always found the shared name really funny but Pere Ubu's lead singer is a lot grumpier.

Reminds me of that scene in Office Space where that one guy named Michael Bolton really despises the fact that people associate him with the famous singer. He tries to use it to up his charm to some hr consultants though it does not help and he is fired anyway.

I apologize to any members to Pere Ubu who found this post in poor taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Rarity posted:

hello