Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
jessie's gone like a fart in the wind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

LanceHunter posted:

We still don't know who the fourth person in the RLM studio was during the Bad Movie Scavenger Hunt episode. (Rick and Mike were both on-camera, and Jay was holding one of the cameras, but there was at least one other person holding a camera during the intro.) People have speculated that Jessie is still around and doing stuff with RLM, but that she's 100% behind-the-scenes now because of scary stalker fans.

That's too bad, she was really funny and and a nice perspective :(

I've heard in some videos you can hear her laughing, so she's probably doing more producing stuff

Did she really get stalked by wierdos? That's loving terrifying :stare:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!

TulliusCicero posted:

I've heard in some videos you can hear her laughing, so she's probably doing more producing stuff

yeah people got real creepy real fast and she noped the gently caress out.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

people were definitely creeps but i wonder if she wasn't thrilled about the on-screen dynamics. i remember a few times where mike would make a joke at her/her movie choice's expense as he would rich or jay and she didnt seem to be digging it. could just be projecting though, i am a creep after all

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

That DICK! posted:

just be projecting though, i am a creep after all

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i have to admit having just seen inland empire last night the idea that a disney cartoon about a toy spaceman is too confusing for adult human beings in the united states of america hits just right

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

A ghost was holding the camera.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Arc Hammer posted:

He wasn't in the movies but there was a four armed alien Jedi General who looks like the fat slob diner owner. He used double double bladed lightsabers.

He also intentionally sabotaged Republic war efforts by leading high casualty campaigns because he was an accelerationist who wanted to sit on top of the ash pile

He’s a lot like everything else in Clone Wars and Rebels, it sounds a lot stupider than it turns out actually being.

This includes having Darth Maul returning with robot legs and having a showdown with Obiwan on tatooine.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

TIP posted:

someone posted screenshots here with obiwan hiding leia inside his trenchcoat while walking around some imperial place that had a bunch of green backgrounds

no one making this show cares at all lol

yeah that was shocking. just next level poo poo

7 game of thrones shows? great

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

This mf said sands behind

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

TulliusCicero posted:

Some freak had setup a reddit subforum dedicated solely to her feet and she got doxxed a bunch (they all did before they made their Facebook pages private)

Add in being a woman in front of an audience of internet nerds and it's sadly pretty unsurprising what happened. I think people have mentioned seeing her with the guys in Vegas on vacations (like three years ago obvs) but even posting that feels weird to me considering the first paragraph of my posting essay.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Some freak had setup a reddit subforum dedicated solely to her feet and she got doxxed a bunch (they all did before they made their Facebook pages private)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

walking into the theater and every movie has a content warning like you're showing Come and See

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i coulda used a warning like that when i went to see pan's labyrinth thinking it was a sequel to labyrinth. fuckd my whole day up

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

That DICK! posted:

i coulda used a warning like that when i went to see pan's labyrinth thinking it was a sequel to labyrinth. fuckd my whole day up

this was also my reaction to labyrinth zone in sonic the hedgehog

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Cowcaster posted:

that’s borderline psycho conspiracy theory poo poo. if jessie was still involved for the past 6 years you would’ve caught a laugh or the edge of a sleeve in a shot or something, she’s gone

lol. Don't be a wild conspiracy theorist! If she was there we would be able to confirm it via frame by frame analysis of the video

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

That DICK! posted:

I remember hearing some people thought it was geared towards kids because of the trailer and HOLY gently caress to the kids that went to that movie with their parents

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I thought Pan’s Labyrinth was gonna be a cool dark Alice in Wonderland, it was actually a lovely movie about the Spanish civil war or some bullshit, and that corny scene of a guy getting his leg-sawed off while pulling from a big bottle of whisky was probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen, what a shithouse movie

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Gripweed posted:

lol. Don't be a wild conspiracy theorist! If she was there we would be able to confirm it via frame by frame analysis of the video

shut up gripweed

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Gutcruncher posted:

He’s a lot like everything else in Clone Wars and Rebels, it sounds a lot stupider than it turns out actually being.

This includes having Darth Maul returning with robot legs and having a showdown with Obiwan on tatooine.

The main letdown for Krell is that the writing is very blunt in Clone Wars so he comes off a bit more like a cackling lunatic who should have been figured out way sooner rather than a subtle manipulator.

Darth Maul's robo legs took seven seasons across two shows to figure out what the hell they wanted to do with the character and you have to go through a lot of stupid poo poo before you get Maul to a place where he's actually interesting. Until then you have to put up with his gollum routine, his steroid abusing brother the Savage Oppressor, Spider Maul, Crime Boss Maul, Mando Maul and "beaten up by old man Sheev" Maul.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Arc Hammer posted:

The main letdown for Krell is that the writing is very blunt in Clone Wars so he comes off a bit more like a cackling lunatic who should have been figured out way sooner rather than a subtle manipulator.

Darth Maul's robo legs took seven seasons across two shows to figure out what the hell they wanted to do with the character and you have to go through a lot of stupid poo poo before you get Maul to a place where he's actually interesting. Until then you have to put up with his gollum routine, his steroid abusing brother the Savage Oppressor, Spider Maul, Crime Boss Maul, Mando Maul and "beaten up by old man Sheev" Maul.

I think the scene of Maul that his fan is looking forward to is drenched Maul, bloody Maul, tighten Maul, tear in eyes Maul, smoking Maul, drinking hard Maul, wearing glasses Maul, naked Maul in freeze, dancing Maul, Running Maul. CW has most of the Maul you wanna see too.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'm partial to Chopping Maul myself.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
I loved Pans labyrinth, think a re-watch is in order.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Mega Comrade posted:

I loved Pans labyrinth, think a re-watch is in order.

I was very confused by its 2015 prequel, Pan.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

priznat posted:

Oh god the Seth Rogen cameo on The Boys lmao

I saw this spoiler and was looking out for it through the episode. Then when it actually happened it was so much weirder than I could have expected.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

What sort of lovely theater chain has a no refund on purchase policy?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/starwars_chars/status/1537462523397427200?s=20&t=mQjCqxlFzBSV08mFBGrliQ

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Murra did not have a good end

:rip:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Murra was force sensitive. That’s how she knew she had to die when she did, so that Luke would love to fulfill her destiny

Prior to this, she played a part in the theft of the Death Star plans

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I miss Jessie, she was good poo poo.

Her Rich Evans-esque reaction to the Showbiz pizza bear's cameo is magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7eSdXLmj9A&t=1693s
I always loved her cracking up just seeing the cover of Thunderpants. Can we harness internet stalker's powers for good and get them to obess over Josh until he flees?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I always loved her cracking up just seeing the cover of Thunderpants. Can we harness internet stalker's powers for good and get them to obess over Josh until he flees?

There is no amount of attention Josh could get that would make him flee. Also, I don't think the internet can handle a Josh-feet subreddit.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

DaysBefore posted:

Oh wow can you imagine if there was something like that for Jay haha wouldn't it be so weird haha I wonder what it would look like :blush:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

In a thread where luchajones, sleeveless, and their many parachute accounts post about star wars, this is somehow still the worst thing ever posted.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Kyle Mooney is a lot funnier and he didn't become the guy. Although maybe he's married and I don't know.

Oh please

Kyle Mooney has small dick energy

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!

this is the most cursed thing i have seen in weeks

Space Toilet
Feb 12, 2008

You know he'll get the SNL job because the concept sucks and it goes on way too long.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i watched like 4 seconds of that and if you watched any more you have only yourself to blame & are at fault for all of society's ills

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It’s always weird to me how Lorne Michaels produces both snl and kids in the hall, sketch comedy shows at opposite ends of quality and lasting appeal.

Kind of shows the performers have to be the ones writing or else you get loving garbage. Also snl is too long and they have to fill time a lot.

Anyway hope kith gets another season from amazon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Kyle Mooney has polyamorous board game night energy