Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

It’s beautiful to see. Well done, all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Just passed 19k to 18926. SO FUN

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Dropped below 19 and dropping.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Noice

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Think about how lovely the sleep is that bitbros or coinbros or whatever they call themselves get when they are able to lose all their fortune because their market never sleeps.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Funds do not appear to be safe

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

ETH is struggling to stay above 900. I'm surprised this is happening while the trad markets are closed, I was expecting a crypto rally over the weekend. looking bleak.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

squirrelzipper posted:

ETH is struggling to stay above 900. I'm surprised this is happening while the trad markets are closed, I was expecting a crypto rally over the weekend. looking bleak.
Oh no!

A small white dog has stolen the Tether printer!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

why did they call it a "docking" lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8

Except the crypto freaks.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Nessus posted:

Oh no!

A small white dog has stolen the Tether printer!

That scamp!

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Unperson_47 posted:

Think about how lovely the sleep is that bitbros or coinbros or whatever they call themselves get when they are able to lose all their fortune because their market never sleeps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1KcjkWdoU

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Logged on to see if the 20k wall had held, delighted to see it was down at just above 19k. Then I got to watch live as it drilled through that floor too. Next couple of days could be a bloodbath, never closing this tab. https://bitcoinity.org

Had to check what time it was in the US, going to be hilarious in a couple of hours when all the bros wake up and find out the news.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

It might crater through 18k before the hour is up.

edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb. Could've sworn it was just 18.4k

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Parkingtigers posted:

Logged on to see if the 20k wall had held, delighted to see it was down at just above 19k. Then I got to watch live as it drilled through that floor too. Next couple of days could be a bloodbath, never closing this tab. https://bitcoinity.org

Had to check what time it was in the US, going to be hilarious in a couple of hours when all the bros wake up and find out the news.

https://buttcoin.club/

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

There does seem to be some bounceback... but for how long?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So what happens now?

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

So what happens now?

Number keeps going down.

Also, this....is perfect.
https://twitter.com/jomaoppa/status/1537821386994987008

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

So what happens now?

We live our lives with normal money

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

So what happens now?

Do you own a bunch of crypto? Then uh, you're probably getting divorced. No? Then nothing, you get to live in the rest of the lovely hellscape with the rest of us. Sound bad? By design.But look on the bright side - the rich folks are doing better than ever!

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Obligatory.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's sub-19k again :lol:

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Someone should tell the libertarian coiners that the market is finally clearing bad investments to make room for better ones.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

acidx posted:

We live our lives with normal money

hey please remove your avatar since it's not a hex, or otherwise prove you own that NFT.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Margin call around 18k right?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zil posted:

And 17k, and 16k, and...

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
whole lotta dumbfucks are gonna wake up broke today

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Zil posted:

https://defiexplore.com/cdp/25977

They currently liquidate at $13k, so $13k it is. They paid back $50m somehow from somewhere, unless that's a forced liquidation.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
Desperately trying to make 19k the new floor, but it's been broken twice and the psychological effect of that knowledge alone is going to be impossible to shake off. I just want to see it punch down to 17xxx by the end of the weekend.

Begging the mods to unban Seraph and GhosTTy at this time. How else will we learn that this too is in fact good for bitcoin.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

susan b buffering posted:

hey please remove your avatar since it's not a hex, or otherwise prove you own that NFT.

That sick bastard! That ape has a family! Hundreds of them, all slightly different.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Hi I just woke up what the hell happened this morning apart from obviously early Christmas

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
It's just poked under 19k a third and fourth time. That number wants to go down so badly.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Parkingtigers posted:

Desperately trying to make 19k the new floor, but it's been broken twice and the psychological effect of that knowledge alone is going to be impossible to shake off. I just want to see it punch down to 17xxx by the end of the weekend.

Begging the mods to unban Seraph and GhosTTy at this time. How else will we learn that this too is in fact good for bitcoin.

i don't think ghostty's banned, he just conveniently never posts when bitcoin's in the shitter

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Foo Diddley posted:

i don't think ghostty's banned, he just conveniently never posts when bitcoin's in the shitter

A shameful poster

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Splicer posted:

Hi I just woke up what the hell happened this morning apart from obviously early Christmas

cryptocurrencies are on sale! all inventory MUST GO!

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Deptfordx posted:

That sick bastard! That ape has a family! Hundreds of them, all slightly different.

Created by slurping juice!

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

For some reason, I thought butterfly labs bought this and shut it down. I'm so pleased it's still kicking.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They're trying real hard to keep it above $19,100, it looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Yo there are some gigantic-rear end farts on that butcoin.club thingy. Just saw 2 transactions of 12145 bitcoins.

edit: make that a 3rd

600 million USD worth of farts

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jun 18, 2022