Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
god dammit you’re making me agree with a liberal :negative:

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

littering is bad and you're bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tony Tone posted:

The only funny thing is to laugh at people who are upset. Revolution isn't funny. Meaningful change isn't ironically epic. It's cringe all the way down.

:hmmwrong:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

my native grasses are developing into powerful tufts and some new species of bird have moved into the orchard :unsmith:

including this majestic creature (not my photo, click for source):

silicone thrills posted:

That bird is absolutely glorious. <3

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tony Tone posted:

I may be drunk, but Im sober enough to say; I wasn't a piece of poo poo like this always. I made posts in other fringe threads in the past about my life and just assumed this the type of thread that will probably get people to search through my post history for owns or something. I used to clean poo poo from the beach in an almost autistic fashion. I used to be really loving bent on cleaning and recycling. Just spring up in the middle of a convo with a good friend and go throw that plastic cup in the trash I just saw washing up ashore in the corner of my eye. Just... do everything that I possibily could within my power to do the least bit possible in my immediate environment to lessen poo poo out of some desperate attempt to feel good about myself. Just did all kinds of poo poo to sooth my mind. I dont think Im better than anyone on this poo poo loving planet, as if there was any competition, let alone this forum full of Good Examples of Good Human Beings living their best lives in extremely first world countries.

I just thought that maybe some folks will sympathize with having continuous breakdowns and doing vile poo poo at the end of the world and maybe read some of that poo poo while we still having internet connectivity to try and grow as a person to greener pastures. I dont give a poo poo about littering as some ultimate expression of post-humanism. It was something I mentioned in passing, before realizing I've actually been quoted in a completely different thread, in QCS, as an example of someone so utterly deranged he's not even worth the keyboard effort of trying to reach out to. Just a jokerfied retard deserving only of emptyquotes as a prime example of the Bad Brains.

People think the loving cigarette butts you throw down on Israel, Shderot Hen 12 avenue, is somehow going to end up loving penguins up or leading to mass forest fires and I just cant help but laugh like a retard at all these people. There can be no civil discussion anymore about any of it. Acting as if Elon Musk himself made an account just to troll people and really lettin' em know they dun goofed. It's recursive loving irony all the way down now. There's no one to talk to about any of this. Just soap and moan about it till the loving pigs start flying or you snap and end up on the news like that moron loving scientist who ended up lighting himself on fire in front of some gov building for literally 0% airtime worldwide. None of it matters, truly.

The only funny thing is to laugh at people who are upset. Revolution isn't funny. Meaningful change isn't ironically epic. It's cringe all the way down.

Always has been.

May I please have a sixer for not being able to contain myself and making another post despite saying Im out for good until sober? I cannot log off and it's killing me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is a dude who thinks he's jokerfied but really only uses it as a babby blanket to cover up his swirling abyss of sadness and helplessness. Sad. Many such cases.

Guy is dramatically raging against the light in front of a camera while the true jokerfied are over here in the dark corner lmaoing and loling.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

‘We worry about it disappearing’: alarm grows over Italy’s drought-hit Po River https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/17/italy-drought-po-river-climate-crisis

no mo po

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Oh he's an Israeli, lol.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i am safe from drought because i drink exclusively mountain dew and have since 1997, when i temporarily switched to josta.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

smoking anything makes you look like a dumbass imo

but smoking can kill you, so maybe it's good? many sides

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

smoking actually makes you look really cool. it gives you a "devil-may-care" aura, and the more socially unacceptable it becomes, the cooler it gets

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
smoking looks cool, almost anything involving fire looks cool. this is also why vaping is unable to bridge the gap and look anything but lame

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
a streamer i watch was trying to lower his sugar intake (idk why he's a toothpick) and changed his diet but was still visibly vaping

bizarre priorities

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

mallards have the prettiest emerald heads :kimchi:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

1glitch0 posted:

This is a dude who thinks he's jokerfied but really only uses it as a babby blanket to cover up his swirling abyss of sadness and helplessness. Sad. Many such cases.

Guy is dramatically raging against the light in front of a camera while the true jokerfied are over here in the dark corner lmaoing and loling.

I've gone full nihilist years and years ago.

So I wear capes and gaudy-rear end belts and dresses with my hairy-rear end legs, mastered the yoyo, and repair toys for idiot children, sometimes including myself.

And yell at greenwashers every time they start hawking electric cars, calling them out very loudly in local politics.

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

endlessmonotony posted:

mastered the yoyo

Yoyos loving rule. If that's a sign of being a nihilist

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Hm, well I'm not completely convinced, but I'm going to give it a try and do some littering today. Any recommendations for a first timer?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

IAMKOREA posted:

Hm, well I'm not completely convinced, but I'm going to give it a try and do some littering today. Any recommendations for a first timer?

The FAST 201 or the LOOP 720 really, easiest ones to start with.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

IAMKOREA posted:

that poo poo you'd put in a trash can?

just put it on the ground like a w'il baby would

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Wait, that's what that guys been doing? What the gently caress?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

IAMKOREA posted:

Wait, that's what that guys been doing? What the gently caress?

I've been throwing chunks of plastic in the direction of the woods, and then sometimes getting them back.

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE
I try to do good things and behave goodly not because it will bring salvation but to maximize the power of the enormous I told you so currently slouching toward Bethlehem

It's important to have goals imo

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

climate jokerfictation is for losers i'm onto blackpilled malthusian bimbofication now

IAMKOREA posted:

can't believe you skipped over the FAQ in this thread, beginners these days just want everything handed to them

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Wakko posted:

buddy are you kidding me. we got the goon version of falling down where michael douglas just litters in between crying on the internet and taking his reusable bags to the grocery store. whats qcs got

Holy poo poo lol

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

my input is throw your loving butts away rear end in a top hat

just because wiping your rear end has no impact on climate change doesn't mean you shouldn't do it

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
If you throw a cig butt onto the ground you are destroying the Earth, that's why you should place it in the proper receptical so it is safely whisked away to Trash Heaven and no longer exists on this plane of existence.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
If people had to live with all the trash they ever made maybe...

:thunkher:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
two weeks without garbage collection and youd all be eaten alive by the raccoon swarms

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

‘We worry about it disappearing’: alarm grows over Italy’s drought-hit Po River https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/17/italy-drought-po-river-climate-crisis

no mo po

napoleon voice: mo po mo problems

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
The only posting pal that should be allowed to make fun of Tony Temper Tantrum is noactionjackson.

:golfclap:

two-time fee has issued a correction as of 09:17 on Jun 19, 2022

Defective Pikachu
Jun 2, 2022

by Hand Knit
your habit makes you smell bad and the littering wont stop that

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

trying to do epic joker ecoterrorism but the police keep tracking me via trail of fast food garbage and brush fires in my wake

Struensee
Nov 9, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

If people had to live with all the trash they ever made maybe...

:thunkher:

Was thinking about just the obscene amounts of trash my family generates. We're 2 adults, 2 kids aged 1 and 3. We compost everything we can, but still fill our 110 liter garbage bag to the brim week after week, plus sorting out cardboard, paper, plastic metal and glass in their own separate containers.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
endlessmonotony has the right idea. Please use your nihilism to be more gay

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Struensee posted:

Was thinking about just the obscene amounts of trash my family generates. We're 2 adults, 2 kids aged 1 and 3. We compost everything we can, but still fill our 110 liter garbage bag to the brim week after week, plus sorting out cardboard, paper, plastic metal and glass in their own separate containers.

well if it's any consolation we're just 2 adults renting a 1br apartment and we routinely go through 1x 13-gal trash bag a week, probably closer to 1.5.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Struensee posted:

that's just the garbage you see. the logistics systems that brought that stuff to you produced 10x as much garbage you never see

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Struensee posted:

Was thinking about just the obscene amounts of trash my family generates. We're 2 adults, 2 kids aged 1 and 3.

Kids are huge polluters but that's not a cool way to refer to them

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

trying to do epic joker ecoterrorism but the police keep tracking me via trail of fast food garbage and brush fires in my wake

See, this one was funny, you can do so much better than just posting "ahh super normal post here"

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
The recycled American plastic we sent to Asia for it to sit above ground for years.

:lol:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Raine posted:

my input is throw your loving butts away rear end in a top hat

just because wiping your rear end has no impact on climate change doesn't mean you shouldn't do it

Most people wipe their asses with toilet paper made from cutting down virgin arboreal forests in Canada so it actually does have a large biosphere impact lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

full shower after every poo poo