Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Consummate Professional posted:

so the cop shot him self

A bullet fired from a gun apparently travelled through the air and collided with a police officer. The collision was sufficiently violent that the police officer was severely wounded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

I confess that I don't know what slurp juice is

its whatever you want it to be emfive, you can use it to cook pasta

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just lol all the time everytime

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mods rename me illegal alien terrorist

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
According to officials interviewed, bullets are propelled by rapidly expanding gas from a chemical explosion. KNews5 has reached out to several scientific experts for comment.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

yea you know the whole space of flavored water to cook pasta is surprisingly a largely unexplored territory. I could go on at length.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/1538700290379030528?t=IxctEjIKIz2UrsFHBWT_Tg&s=09

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol :farf:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

lmao

that guy is like a loser golem

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive you never talk about pasta but id like to hear more

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins I could sit on your head like in Ratatouille and show you how to make pasta so you could become a star chef

oh poo poo I should have used spoiler tags

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:glomp:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
emfive post the doll

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

PDP-1 posted:

a lotta yall still dont get it

trump holders can use multiple vape juices on a single trump

so if you have 1 barron trump and 3 vape juices you can create 3 new trumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoWbQsf8MG4

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that 450k per migrant thing was specifically as compensation for taking their kids away. this was deemed too expensive so they will get nothing.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

:goofy:

I saw rhis before ur ninja edit ad hope ur OK budykins

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

emfive you never talk about pasta but id like to hear more

ok well the idea is that instead of just water and salt, you toss some scrap vegetables into the water to make a veg stock, sort of, or hell meat if you want, then you scoop that out and boil the pasta in the water. In a restaurant the pasta water gets re-used a lot, so you'd have to figure out a way for it to not become disgusting, but you kind-of have to do that anyway because there's such a thing as too much starch.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1538707963485032448

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

Did any of trumps kids wish him a happy fathers day

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1538656105097830403

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ex post facho posted:

emfive post the doll

my wife sold a doll on a "buy it now" ebay thing for well over $500 today within like an hour or two, I'll see if I can find a picture.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

tacodaemon posted:

I love the cover art for the nigh-unusable BASIC Programming cartridge for the Atari 2600

here's some nerd attempting to explain how to use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP1M2bgsSWg&t=173s

is this how a Tesla works?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

emfive posted:

my wife sold a doll on a "buy it now" ebay thing for well over $500 today within like an hour or two, I'll see if I can find a picture.

Emfive please tell me your wife has a doll that looks like George costanzas mom

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

right after, there was a ~3-4 month window where you just could not get vape juice delivered to a home address, and now there's this "signature verification" fee you have to pay to ensure an adult always has control of your delivery

than you Baron, for ruining it for everyone, you gangly weird freak

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

yea you know the whole space of flavored water to cook pasta is surprisingly a largely unexplored territory. I could go on at length.

Em cook pasta in bean juice

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ex post facho posted:

:goofy:

I saw rhis before ur ninja edit ad hope ur OK budykins

Thank you friend :cheersbird:

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

emfive posted:

the latest child is still in a maturation vat

Buddykins posted:

please do not cook pasta in the child maturation vat

unless marcella hazan has said it will taste amazing in which case you do you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

emfive posted:

seems like she could have made more by setting that as the reserve

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

I hope baron bullies Donnie and Eric into buying him vape juice

i don’t know why but barron bullying and pushing his idiot older brothers around and shoving them into trashcans is very funny to me

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

Can you ask her to make really lovely dolls for us?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

good luck where is my $600?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I can't find bigger photos

hold on, gently caress you ebay

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Lamo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

just lol all the time everytime

thatsg reatt news this guy we smuggled across today just made bank !

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/HeadlockedComic/status/1538375919219384321?t=GDmfIGGDdfDGlC7RjkvreQ&s=19

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

Emfive please tell me your wife has a doll that looks like George costanzas mom

I love you Titty Baby so I wish I could, but she makes cute dolls that look like youths, with 19th century clothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
buddykins come to the lobster grill