Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

AMERICA TAKES A TUMBLE, RIDIN’ WITH BIDEN

Joe Biden (if it really was Creepy Joe and not a body double) took a spill on his bike.

We at GrrrGraphics are surprised that he’s even able to ride a bike considering he can barely walk, but somehow his bike spill struck us as a metaphor of what he’s doing to America. If the USA were a bicycle, Joe would surely find a way to bang it up and throw it down on the asphalt.

A lot of cameras were trained on Joe’s ambitious ride. Someone wanted to make sure Sleepy Joe got seen as a healthy, active leader. After all, the 78 year old plans on running for a second term and would most likely face President Trump. To even have a chance against Trump, Biden would need to change his policies. Instead of Joe the Pedo peddling (pedaling?) climate change and green energy, he should instead shift gears and open up domestic oil production. Instead of steering us toward war, gun confiscation, open borders, and the New World Order agenda, he should apply the breaks and coast toward an America-first direction.

However, Joe is famously stubborn so instead he’ll most likely double down on his own stupidity. And of course Biden’s puppet masters will not allow any change in course. A tricycle would better suit Biden, one with training wheels.

Since Joe (Mr. 81 million votes) has record low popularity numbers, his re-election would only further confirm massive election fraud. The question is, will American do anything about it this time other than complain?

StayTooned and if you see Biden on a bike heading your way, move to higher ground!

— The GrrrTeam

Always gotta include that "if it was really him!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Low-effort. Sad.

NDP
Jun 25, 2021

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Charlie Hebdo

"According to the experts, a 35% increase in the area covered by migratory insects could be a sign of their adapting to climate change.- The Guardian, 24/5/2022"

I see from the first illustration that even Charlie Hebdo knows about Breezewood, PA.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Raised By Birds posted:

Always gotta include that "if it was really him!!"

The handlebars won't turn, which means there's no way to stabilise your balance on that united states bike.

The united states is a bad construction built in such a way it can only harm those who attempt to exist on it. AGC.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Steve Benson

Walt Handelsman

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Gary Markstein

Jack Ohman

Michael Ramirez

Jeff Stahler

Scott Stantis

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Wow. Deep.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mere culture cannot change value systems, as they ultimately have a material basis. Doing so is as futile as trying to erase printed block text with a pencil eraser. A good cartoon.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Raised By Birds posted:

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

This is going to be W and that dumbass pretzel all over again isn't it.

Edit: Also, just saying America" on the bike is like the laziest take. At least throw something like "Macroeconomic policy" or "Gun control" or some poo poo on there. Take a better stance than "Other guy bad".

Neito fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jun 20, 2022

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Neito posted:

I know it’s never the point but just imagine Trump on a bicycle, even if he never fell off it’d be like the insides of a lava lamp undulating down the road

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Neito posted:

Edit: Also, just saying America" on the bike is like the laziest take. At least throw something like "Macroeconomic policy" or "Gun control" or some poo poo on there. Take a better stance than "Other guy bad".

Also amazing that neither has managed to correctly draw a bicycle.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

"Trans people are experiencing joy at their own existence, I choose to find this offensive because I don't like when things aren't about me"

"Members of a massive majority group feel threatened by members of a minority group asking for rights, even though the minority group having these rights will not hurt the majority in any way! The majority group just refuses to reexamine their values and thinks not having to do so is more important than the suffering of others! In other news, sky still blue and wetter still wet."

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Didn’t the christian guy used to be wrong and bad in this strip?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Still is, though not by intended design.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That last panel expression seems more excited/thrilled than 'terrified' Ishida. You loving hack. You intolerant gently caress.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Raised By Birds posted:

Walt Handelsman

I took me a really long while to understand this one and I'm not sure I actually do - the kid thought that they are taking their bikes by car to the beach so they can drive them once they arrive? But the beach is a lovely place to drive a bike!
I assume this is a product of american car culture and as such is incomprehensible to me.

hooman posted:

Also amazing that neither has managed to correctly draw a bicycle.
Varvel was close at least.

By popular demand posted:

That last panel expression seems more excited/thrilled than 'terrified' Ishida. You loving hack. You intolerant gently caress.

Even Young Ishida knows where he belongs, he's just happy to be there.
This weeks hackiness is the transformers duo comics - he doesn't even extend the joke to the next one, we're back to regular rear end Optimus Prime.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

His newest pet joke is those Two Things shirts, except the second thing is whatever political bugbear of his is particularly chafing today.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Pettyfest

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Just a quick reminder that prior to his political awakening, Ishisda spent about fifteen years drawing a comic strip whose main premise was that the central character was super horny and trying to get with any woman he could, but usually lusting after the lead female character.

He pushed very hard to get this strip published in newspapers where his horniness would be broadcast to a huge public every day, and when that didn’t work, continued to write horny strips for his internet audience.

That is the background of this character who sees other people being horny in public as a proof that he is in hell

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

skeleton warrior posted:

Just a quick reminder that prior to his political awakening, Ishisda spent about fifteen years drawing a comic strip whose main premise was that the central character was super horny and trying to get with any woman he could, but usually lusting after the lead female character.

He pushed very hard to get this strip published in newspapers where his horniness would be broadcast to a huge public every day, and when that didn’t work, continued to write horny strips for his internet audience.

That is the background of this character who sees other people being horny in public as a proof that he is in hell

But they're the wrong kind of horny.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Great look, Ramirez.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

So even in his exaggerated scaremongering version of the world, young people can choose at any time to change their mind, and the doctors, rather than pushing or trying to stop them, will be perfectly okay with it and accepting? And literally the only consequence is that when you stop going against social norms, you also stop getting treated like you're going against social norms? Wow, crazy how that works!

Wait, did that last comic come out today? Are you telling me Ishida's comic for Juneteenth was someone committing a hate crime?

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Just an endless series of strips showing people having a great time, and the "heroes" being assholes about it.

Except that Transformers one, that's just him being a hilarious hack who had "Magatron" suddenly be the "liberal wimp crying for no reason" in the last panel.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Just look at the geometry of that bike :facepalm:

Reminds me of that artist that asked friends to draw a bike from memory and then made 3D renders from the drawings.

https://mpora.com/road-cycling/artist-asks-strangers-draw-bicycle-memory-3d-renders-results/

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: 1% Solution Deserves 1% Reward

Ted Rall posted:

The muckraking journalist Lincoln Steffens pointed out that a half-measure in politics can actually make a problem worse. Media and voters believe that a problem has been addressed or that Congress has done as much as it is able or willing to do about it. That reduces the chance of a real, complete solution. Congress appears to be moving to a possible 1% solution on mass shootings with assault weapons.

First Dog on the Moon: Someone has to hold the government accountable (unless it is too soon). Introducing: ALBO WATCH

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: 1% Solution Deserves 1% Reward

A combination of NRA talking points, willful ignorance of how the government works, and literally giving 'em the fangs. :discourse:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Is there some kind of newsletter these assholes subscribe to? A UK Conservative politician was doing the exact same 'trans is glamorized by the media' poo poo as if that's how anything works.

'They wave sex dildos at children at pride' is definitely something from fundie newsletters from like 20 years ago.

I see what you're doing there Ishida you poo poo.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Vib Rib posted:

Wait, did that last comic come out today? Are you telling me Ishida's comic for Juneteenth was someone committing a hate crime?

Thats all of his strips, its all he knows how to write

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Discendo Vox posted:

A combination of NRA talking points, willful ignorance of how the government works
How and how?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Vib Rib posted:

Great look, Ramirez.

say what you will, but it's a Classic Mission of Burma tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6z0Cv4PYvs

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Guavanaut posted:

I see what you're doing there Ishida you poo poo.

The colors were specifically ordered as green, white, then violet (gwv, “give women votes”). Cares so little about feminism he can’t even appropriate it right.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

The colors were specifically ordered as green, white, then violet (gwv, “give women votes”). Cares so little about feminism he can’t even appropriate it right.

Votes give women. Vote for there to be more women.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So it's literally :"I'm a regressive gently caress who wants to drag you all a century back"
not the most inviting of message.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Guavanaut posted:

'They wave sex dildos at children at pride' is definitely something from fundie newsletters from like 20 years ago.

This is one of those things where the oposition can find a crack of genuine disagreement in a community ("Does kink belong at pride as it trends toward mainstream?" is a point of contention among many in the community, with good-faith and bad-faith actors on both sides) and uses it to make the absolute shittiest point possible.

axolotl farmer posted:

Just look at the geometry of that bike :facepalm:

Reminds me of that artist that asked friends to draw a bike from memory and then made 3D renders from the drawings.

https://mpora.com/road-cycling/artist-asks-strangers-draw-bicycle-memory-3d-renders-results/

There's actually a really interesting memory test about how abstracted our memories are to just "concept, concept concept" rather than being laser-focused brain photos there (Brian Dunning did something similar on Modern Rogue to prove the same point). Jason Murphy's looked almost exactly like a 2D version of that render. It proves an interesting point about how our memories are neither infallable nor perfect.

All this to say, it's not that hard to google "What does a loving bike look like" and use a reference you hacks.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Transformers only have 1 sex. There is no other sex for them to transition to. They have multiple gender identities, but only one sex. Traits we normally use to indicate someone is female have shown up on both genders of transformers. Yes, even breasts.

quote:

"Bad guys that want to overthrow society and impose a tyrannical rule will quickly begin crying about how unfair the system that they tried to overthrow is the moment they're apprehended and disarmed. AGC."

I honestly have no idea what he's actually trying to say here. The right-wing nutters are generally the "MAH FREEDUMBS" in regards to firearms, but he normally portrays the left as being thr ones that constantly cry foul, so... :kstare:

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Randalor posted:

I honestly have no idea what he's actually trying to say here.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

why are conservatives so absolutely convinced that medical professionals will force people to become a different gender? it's like 10 years ago when gay marriage was the hot button issue and they knew in their hearts the endgame was to force everyone to get gay married

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Assholes have the ability to muddle the line between belief and nonsense in order to have something to shout at you.

Rudicron
Oct 30, 2013

It's Lunchtime!

Get yourself a hotdog!

Cowcaster posted:

why are conservatives so absolutely convinced that medical professionals will force people to become a different gender? it's like 10 years ago when gay marriage was the hot button issue and they knew in their hearts the endgame was to force everyone to get gay married

Because it's what they want to do.
(replacing "a different gender" with "their birth-assigned gender" and "gay married" with "straight married")

They're incapable of imagining a worldview that isn't based in force and domination.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Randalor posted:

Transformers only have 1 sex. There is no other sex for them to transition to. They have multiple gender identities, but only one sex. Traits we normally use to indicate someone is female have shown up on both genders of transformers. Yes, even breasts.

The last couple years have told me more than I ever wanted to know about how much conservatives think about the genitals of cartoons and toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

They aren't, they just use that as an excuse to justify attacking people they hate