Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Kyrosiris posted:

Look, it loving says Sword Dance, who are you to say it's incorrect??? Huh?????

I have to say, I wasn't expecting that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

Dancing with Omega? I can do that.

Kemian fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 19, 2022

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

zzMisc posted:

Well, you can't run from Melusine, you're just losing some of your attacks.

I assume the monk's strength is enough over a thief's that the extra damage outweighs the lost turn chance, but I haven't looked it up or anything, I could be wrong. I wouldn't use Jump though - doesn't that make your attacks take twice as long just like focus, but without any damage bonus? Better to lose 25% of your attacks than effectively cut your damage by 50%.
bard is enough extra damage and speed that i think i'd rather have what is effectively an accuracy buff. I might feel differently if all you had was jump though. !focus is the play here imo

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
Jura Avis is a very naughty lizard who didn't bring enough to share with the class.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
I decided to see whether I could just do Exdeath, and it turns out...

I could just do Exdeath. Had some extremely close moments dealing with Almagest since I had no way to set stone other than Shoat from the lamp and that missed, and burned every single Elixir I hadn't just used making sure my Thief Knife wielder was alive and well to give Gilgamesh a few whacks as he argued with Necrophobe, but some combo of !Jump and 🛡️Aegis always came through, and my best DPS being !Kick on Butz and !GilToss on the sisters meant that Dragon only got one turn in from imbalanced DPS out of Krile, a Vacuum Wave Faris shield-blocked, before it too fell.

Takeaway from this run: don't sleep on MNK in a 4JF. !Kick is unlearnable because when it's not held down by being tied to bare-handed which double attacks by default, it's just plain (at least in PR?) a row-ignoring/can't crit normal attack with the best Strength in the game against every target on the field. Slap especially Masamune on your MNK with Equip Katana and you just carve through random encounters the whole way through because of the high base damage and preemptive attack passive. Then, when it's time for bosses and critless normal attacks aren't that hot, the character who's naturally assuming the item-buffer role can haste everyone up if they don't need heals.

I'm going to hold off a little while before I submit to Gilgabot, since I technically COULD Triple Crown if I wanted to grind out a bunch of levels. But as for here:

DalaranJ posted:

:toxx: Summoner or No Summoner
$4 for every run that has summoner and has only required summons on their spell list (Usually Ifrit and Titan, although it's possible Titan is a crystal in some versions?)
$4 for every run that does not have Summoner and has all summons on their spell list
Cap $100, fifth job and void need not apply

Nemo2342 posted:

:toxx:

Are You Sure You're Using That Thing Correctly?: $1 per run (up to $25) for anyone who takes a picture of themselves attacking Omega with a class that's wielding a completely inappropriate weapon.

This is for charity so you don't actually have to KILL Omega like this, I just want to see Chemists wielding axes smacking the big dumb robot.

(Not anywhere near as inappropriate as possible, all things considered, but definitely the wildest option Gilgabot left me.)

girl dick energy posted:

I just got an unexpected windfall, so here's another :toxx: I've been considering.

There Are Even Twelve Of Them: $2 for every run that gets all the tablets and, thus, all the Legendary Weapons. Screenshot of your inventory is fine for verification. Max number of runs I'll be accepting TBD, but I'm thinking $24. (Twelve of them!)

(Friendly reminder that you don't need to beat Leviathan, you can just leave after grabbing the tablet! :ssh:)

CourtlyHades296
May 17, 2021

Jose Valasquez posted:

Once again I'll be doing a 0 power chicken knife toxx. $10 up to a Max of $250 per run that uses a 0 power Chicken Knife on NED
Please provide a screenshot of the equipment screen and one of the wielder attacking NED

I also made a late toxx last year that didn't get much traction, but maybe it'll get more this year if it starts from the beginning:
$0.20 for every combined party level under 100 when killing NED, so if your party levels are 25/25/25/24 I'll donate $0.20. If your levels are 1/1/1/1 I'll donate $19.20

In addition, for Omega and Shinryu kills I'll donate an extra $0.10 per level under 100 for each fight. Max of $250

Omega down thanks to Control glitch, Calmlocking and throwing lots of Ragnaroks.

https://twitter.com/CourtlyHades296/status/1538646282440519680

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

Mustached Demon posted:

We need a name toxx so here goes y'all:

$2 for each Butz named Sanger (founder of PP) on up to $100. Names also acceptable: services PP provides so mamo, pap, BC, choice, etc.

And I have some other things I need to get done before I get buried in an avalanche of new game releases so I think I'm gonna stop at two runs this year (though I could see picking up another one or two later in the summer). Happy Fiesta, y'all!

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!
Does a Ninja's Smoke ability count as fleeing from combat for the purposes of calculating Brave Blade/Chicken Knife attack power?

I'm using the Pixel Remaster in case that matters.

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games
What's the deal with Quantum Bard again? How does it work?

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Smoke should count as a run.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

After being inadvertently shamed into playing the Fiesta as Gilgabot intended and fighting garula with 4 bards, I thought I might as well make the rest of game a little hard. It didn't I face rolled over everything, Bards are kick rear end once you can start learning songs. My Berserker appreciated the agi and mag boost and my Chemist and blue mage were the support needed to take advantage of the perma stop and keep the zerker alive.

Phone posting so hope this works.

Jose Valasquez posted:

Once again I'll be doing a 0 power chicken knife toxx. $10 up to a Max of $250 per run that uses a 0 power Chicken Knife on NED
Please provide a screenshot of the equipment screen and one of the wielder attacking NED

Nemo2342 posted:

Are You Sure You're Using That Thing Correctly?: $1 per run (up to $25) for anyone who takes a picture of themselves attacking Omega with a class that's wielding a completely inappropriate weapon.

This is for charity so you don't actually have to KILL Omega like this, I just want to see Chemists wielding axes smacking the big dumb robot.

Chemist wielding axes you say?

DalaranJ posted:

Oh, heck, I better toxx now.

:toxx: Summoner or No Summoner
$4 for every run that has summoner and has only required summons on their spell list (Usually Ifrit and Titan, although it's possible Titan is a crystal in some versions?)
$4 for every run that does not have Summoner and has all summons on their spell list
Cap $100, fifth job and void need not apply

girl dick energy posted:

I just got an unexpected windfall, so here's another :toxx: I've been considering.

There Are Even Twelve Of Them: $2 for every run that gets all the tablets and, thus, all the Legendary Weapons. Screenshot of your inventory is fine for verification. Max number of runs I'll be accepting TBD, but I'm thinking $24. (Twelve of them!)

(Friendly reminder that you don't need to beat Leviathan, you can just leave after grabbing the tablet! :ssh:)

nrook posted:

Life's Too Short

I will donate $5 for every run that doesn't use Reflect Rings randomly dropped by or stolen from enemies. It's okay to use the guaranteed drop from Leviathan and the ring found in Istory Falls. I'll donate an additional $5 if you do this and beat Exdeath in World 2 at or under level 25, on all characters.

Got the ring in the chest, no idea where the second one came from(carbuncle?). Either way scout's honor I never equipped any reflect rings.

Edit: It did not work and now it's fixed

Darkoni fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 20, 2022

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ace Transmuter posted:

What's the deal with Quantum Bard again? How does it work?

quote:

* [BRD] On the SNES and GBA versions, there's an interesting glitch where if you 1) have a Bard sing a stat boosting song, then 2) put them to Sleep with a spell and 3) wake them up, the song they're singing will continue ticking upwards despite them being free to act.
* [BRD] If they sing another stat song, the first song will go away, so you want to do other actions like dealing damage or singing songs like Romeo's Ballad.
I just stole from enkibot because I am very lazy.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Libertad! posted:

Does a Ninja's Smoke ability count as fleeing from combat for the purposes of calculating Brave Blade/Chicken Knife attack power?

I'm using the Pixel Remaster in case that matters.

!Smoke, !Scram, Teleport, Four Bards !Hiding at once counts towards sharpening the knife.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

FeyerbrandX posted:

!Smoke, !Scram, Teleport, Four Bards !Hiding at once counts towards sharpening the knife.

Wait, what?

...this game :allears:

CourtlyHades296
May 17, 2021
Just defeated Shinryu at the same levels I defeated Omega at.

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games

Mustached Demon posted:

We need a name toxx so here goes y'all:

$2 for each Butz named Sanger (founder of PP) on up to $100. Names also acceptable: services PP provides so mamo, pap, BC, choice, etc.

girl dick energy posted:

Here's all 12 for the pile

Ace Transmuter fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 20, 2022

Modoh
Jul 23, 2007
Bard and Mystic Knight make for a pretty easy run, minus the Berserker/Bard/Dragoon Byblos that I already posted about.

Haven't done Shinryu yet, but it seems doable even though I don't have access to Berserk (applying it to the enemy, anyway). May need to steal some Dragoon Spears first.

Did some of the toxxes tho:

girl dick energy posted:

Had Bard for the trench, so figured I may as well do this one.

Nemo2342 posted:

I'm not sure which of these is more inappropriate, so you get two. I'm using a hack that allows Spellblade with Axes and other weapons, but I'm not sure if that makes it more or less inappropriate?

Jose Valasquez posted:

I like killing things more than running anyway. Even at 0 damage it still killed the Almagest part!

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games
I was starting to worry that maybe I had overblown how good the Bard is, but after watching my Bard carry my arguably trash-tier team (Thief, Monk, & Dragoon) not just barely, but breezing through basically every boss. Against NED I was cranking out over 20k physical damage per turn. From the BACK ROW

If Chemist is the best job, and it is, Bard is very seriously a strong contender for a not-too-distant second

Ace Transmuter fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 20, 2022

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Job fair yourself Blue Mage/Mystic Knight/Bard/Chemist sometime and watch the entire game just melt like butter.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
I had to do Chemist vs Omega on my first run this year and that was actually pretty annoying until I figured out exactly when I was allowed to attack.

You can get in three attacks per cycle of Omega's script safely. At first I was getting in a couple extra hits but Omega has a 1/9 chance of saying gently caress you if you do that and I hit it multiple times (choose Delta Attack and then counter the Delta Attack damage with Mustard Bomb). Long slow fight but once you learn the setup and pattern it's 100% reliable.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Ace Transmuter posted:

If Chemist is the best job, and it is, Bard is very seriously a strong contender for a not-too-distant second
i'd probably agree with bard at 2. The only real contenders are blue and time with their math and time shenanigans

MerrMan
Aug 3, 2003

Finished up my first (and probably only run) of the year. Party was Thief / Mystic Knight / Geomancer / Chemist. Don't think I hit any Toxx clauses this year but that's alright, you guys are doing great.

Party was... not super fun. No reliable AoE was probably the worst part, with an honorable mention to no full-party-healing as the second worst aspect. Chemist + Mystic Knight was strong enough to essentially carry the whole game, with Thief eventually doing respectable damage !Mugging with Chicken Knife and Geomancer !Mixing as a bad second chemist.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Clutching out that victory. Who needs double digit HP?

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Did pixel remaster change how to get into phantom village? I'm at the forest but I just keep getting into random encounters.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
It's still there. Might have to flag one of the clues, and it might get more frequent once you've been there at least once, but those might just be confirmation bias.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mandoric posted:

It's still there. Might have to flag one of the clues, and it might get more frequent once you've been there at least once, but those might just be confirmation bias.
definitely don't need a clue, but also definitely harder to get into

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

girl dick energy posted:

If this is still going

MerrMan
Aug 3, 2003

MagusofStars posted:

Clutching out that victory. Who needs double digit HP?

9 combined HP is more than enough for a victory, right?

Had the front piece down to one attack and then finished off the third part, but it still got a double attack off of Maelstrom + Meteor. It was a real "no, no, no! Yes!" moment. Pretty great finish, actually.

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!

Arzaac posted:

Did pixel remaster change how to get into phantom village? I'm at the forest but I just keep getting into random encounters.

It seems to spawn on one specific tile in the forest (which changes when going anywhere else), so make sure you check every tile and don't just go back and forth between a couple of them.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

MerrMan posted:

9 combined HP is more than enough for a victory, right?
Only point that matters is the last one.

Unless you're a blue mage and love riding the high of Vampire drain tanking.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I beat the Seal Guardians. And also Omega!

Omega was much easier than the Seal Guardians. It's funny that Omega has a massive, specially coded weakness to the class. I'm not sure why Square did that, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Mystic Knight + Dancer meant for easy cleanup, but I could have slowly won with any other comp, really, as long as I still had the bard.

girl dick energy posted:

As you can see, I got all thirteen legendary weapons:

One of them is, uh, an honorary position. It did a drat sight more for my run than any of the real legendary weapons, though, I can tell you that much.

nrook posted:

Life's Too Short

I will donate $5 for every run that doesn't use Reflect Rings randomly dropped by or stolen from enemies. It's okay to use the guaranteed drop from Leviathan and the ring found in Istory Falls. I'll donate an additional $5 if you do this and beat Exdeath in World 2 at or under level 25, on all characters.

As is traditional, I did my own toxx, using the Bard's signature defensive maneuver: Constantly dying and using Phoenix Downs faster than the boss can keep up. It's a great replacement for reflect rings. I probably spent $100000 on Phoenix Downs this run, and at least $50000 on Hi-Potions. Fortunately I still get the one ring, because while Omega went down easy, the only way I can think of to beat Shinryu is that stupid Zombie trick.

And now on to the final boss! I don't have to grind for Almagest, but I should probably still get a few more levels for some general bulk, and so I don't die horribly to Treedeath while powering up.

CourtlyHades296
May 17, 2021

Jose Valasquez posted:

I also made a late toxx last year that didn't get much traction, but maybe it'll get more this year if it starts from the beginning:
$0.20 for every combined party level under 100 when killing NED, so if your party levels are 25/25/25/24 I'll donate $0.20. If your levels are 1/1/1/1 I'll donate $19.20

In addition, for Omega and Shinryu kills I'll donate an extra $0.10 per level under 100 for each fight. Max of $250

nrook posted:

Life's Too Short

https://twitter.com/CourtlyHades296/status/1539034384837316609

Grinding for ABP in the final area of the Rift was needed to have !Catch on two characters and !Throw on three at low levels so that the Almagest portion of NED could be taken down through thrown Ragnaroks. Overall, a satisfying run that ended with Bartz and Krile at Level 18, and the Tycoon sisters at Level 17.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013

DalaranJ posted:

:toxx: Show me the money
$10 for every run that spends no money on the entire run, including at inns or !cointoss
Cap $50

Journey complete! Zero gil spent all run. Hopefully some screenshots of my final loadouts and a little trip report will be good enough for proof.

I wrote up a bit about World 1 already:

Princey posted:

I rolled Thief first and decided to give the no-spending-money toxx a shot, and now I'm at the end of World 1 with Thief/Berserker/Freelancer/Time Mage. Thief has been pretty crucial; a big portion of my playtime so far has been farming Hi Potions from the Fire Ship. With enough Hi Potions and the Berserker steadfastly axing away each boss has been pretty doable as a war of attrition. I'm honestly not sure how I made it past Byblos because it seemed like he was drain-healing more damage than I was doing, but apparently not! I was level 21 in the library by virtue of my first round of Hi Potion farming. I have basically no AOE capabilities whatsoever, so Purobolos was a pain in the rear end solved by just letting them all explode in my face and healing up the damage (since Galuf's gone for that fight I was able to drop the Berserker so it didn't gently caress everything up).

Time isn't going to be doing much, although it looks like I can get Float for free maybe, which is something. Meteor would be nice but I don't love the thought of trudging through Forked Tower like this. It's not the best mage class for stat boosts but at least it's something for Rune Axing maybe. Freelancer is providing surprising utility by being able to equip elemental weapons.

I don't really know how to prove I'm doing this other than recording the whole run (which I am not doing), but it's been an interesting challenge so far.

Only other thing to add is that I expected Titan to be a problem, but since I was pretty overleveled at the end of World 1 everybody easily survived Earthshaker. I also stole the Gaia Hammer from him so my Berserker was set for World 2.

World 2 was pretty easy all told; I started using !Flee liberally here, so by the time I hit World 3 I was back on par with expected levels. I stocked up on Tents before leaving the starting area, although I wish I'd gone back and farmed more of them before I hit World 3. Thief let me grab four Flame Rings from the Red Dragon in the chest in Barrier Tower, along with topping me up on Hi Potions (their common steal) and netting me a good number of Thunder Rods from the Yellow Dragons. Time Mage getting Float for free was really nice; between Float, the Flame Rings, and fishing for Death Sickle procs the crystals weren't a problem. I stole Reflect Rings from the mages in Exdeath's Castle rather than farm them in Barrier Tower. Float was nice here, too, so I didn't have to worry about the lava tiles. Exdeath himself took a few tries since my damage wasn't so hot by the end of this world; I broke some Thunder Rods to make it through and into World 3.

World 3, grabbed the Chicken Knife as soon as I could and put it on my Freelancer, who is the only person who could use it with !Mug while also having Berserker-level strength; this really shored up my damage output for the Pyramid. With no AOE other than Earth Shaker procs, the Gargoyles were a little annoying, but manageable. The Black Robe, White Robe, and Black Garb from chests in here became my endgame armor. For my legendary weapons I picked up the Rune Axe and the Assassin, then on a whim chose Apollo's Harp for the third. Next I farmed a bunch of Phoenix Downs from the Pantera in the chest in the Island Shrine - in retrospect I should have farmed up some Mirage Vests too, but I didn't think to do that at this point or later on.

I ventured into the Rift without completing the Island Shrine at this point, and things went perfectly fine until I hit Apanda, who was a complete wall with no magic other than Thunder Rod snapping. Sadly the only place to farm Flame Rods is as a rare steal in Fork Tower, so that wasn't a solution without, you know, actually doing Fork Tower, and if I was going to do Fork Tower I might as well just grab Meteor and give my Time Mages an actual offensive option.

So I backed out of the Rift and went to Fork Tower; I used "reflect and wait for him to run out of MP" strats on Omniscient, along with reflecting Mage Masher Silence and throwing an Ether to make it only take forever instead of forever and ever. Went to the Trench, and the Three Stooges were a collosal pain. Same "no good AOE options" problem as the Gargoyles, but three of them this time, with more HP. Luckily I could count on being able to reflect Delta Attack onto one of them and eventually things lined up so I could murder them before they revived.

With Meteor in hand I went back into the Rift and sailed through until Exdeath, who walled me again because I couldn't survive Almagest and the only character who could actually choose what to attack while doing appreciable damage was the Freelancer with the Chicken Knife, so it was pretty much impossible to focus fire it down. I first went in at about level 30, and after some grinding + trying again over and over, eventually ground up to level 45 so that even the Time Mage could survive an Almagest because I just wasn't able to break out of the endless revive+heal cycle otherwise.

Final party, on the Necrophobe save point:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

nrook posted:

I beat the Seal Guardians. And also Omega!

Omega was much easier than the Seal Guardians. It's funny that Omega has a massive, specially coded weakness to the class. I'm not sure why Square did that, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Mystic Knight + Dancer meant for easy cleanup, but I could have slowly won with any other comp, really, as long as I still had the bard.

There's a surprisingly large group of classes that can't damage Omega reliably, and it's entirely possible to get a team with Bard that has no reasonable means of busting through its defense.

Classes that can't damage Omega alone (No means of doing damage whatsoever; the Chicken Knife only punches through Omega's 129 defense if it's boosted with something that increases the ATK stat - in other words, Sword Dance):

Thief
Mime
White Mage
Bard
Geomancer
Beastmaster (unless fishing for reflected Thunder rolls of like 100-200 damage from the Blitz Whip, which is like pulling teeth with a pair of tweezers, maybe the second worst option for damaging omega past fishing for bare fist criticals on one of the other classes mentioned above)

Classes that have to fish for high damage rolls and/or rare Defense-ignoring criticals:

Samurai
Monk
Time Mage (through Meteor only)
Berserker

Classes that have to whittle Omega down 1000-ish damage at a time with mid-game Electric-elemental weapons:

Knight (Doublehanded Coral Sword still outdamages Doublehanded Ragnarok, thanks to weaknesses ignoring defense)
Dragoon (!Jump bypasses evasion, which helps if the Stop lock ever falls, via Trident)
Blue Mage (Either through Coral Sword whacks or 1000 Needles)

Classes that need to bounce spells off of a party member with a Reflect Ring:

Black Mage
Red Mage (can also do the equally lackluster Coral Sword option)

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

Princey posted:

Journey complete! Zero gil spent all run. Hopefully some screenshots of my final loadouts and a little trip report will be good enough for proof.

A fun read, thanks for writing it up. I stopped, confused, several times while reading this: “Wait. Can’t you just— oh right, you’d have to have bought that.”

It’s funny that while it’s way too much of a pain in the rear end for a standard run, for this run it just makes sense to farm up Flame Rings, since you need the Hi Potions anyway.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Princey posted:

Went to the Trench, and the Three Stooges were a collosal pain. Same "no good AOE options" problem as the Gargoyles, but three of them this time, with more HP. Luckily I could count on being able to reflect Delta Attack onto one of them and eventually things lined up so I could murder them before they revived.
Lamp doesn't cost any money and you can even replenish it on the way out of the dungeon :(

MerrMan
Aug 3, 2003

Princey posted:

1,219,533 gil

:stare:

That's a lot of gil. And some run god drat. I think about all the money I spent on Hi-Potions and Phoenix Downs... This is very impressive, well done!

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Rune chime puts this in the next tier.

nrook posted:

It’s funny that while it’s way too much of a pain in the rear end for a standard run, for this run it just makes sense to farm up Flame Rings, since you need the Hi Potions anyway.

Ehhh, chest encounters are like the one situation where farming rare steals doesn't suck, since it's so quick and easy to repeat the fight you need. I honestly can't imagine not farming flame rings if I have a thief.

E:

KataraniSword posted:

Beastmaster (unless fishing for reflected Thunder rolls of like 100-200 damage from the Blitz Whip, which is like pulling teeth with a pair of tweezers, maybe the second worst option for damaging omega past fishing for bare fist criticals on one of the other classes mentioned above)

Technically if we're taking bard as a given then this becomes a significantly more reasonable 600-700 damage after you juice your M up to max. With mighty march covering the self inflicted damage I think it's probably worth suffering through for the clear at that point.

Cattail Prophet fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 21, 2022

CourtlyHades296
May 17, 2021
Actually, Beastmaster can damage Omega through releasing a Thunder Dragon from the castle section of the Rift, which deals 9999 damage, but you'd still need another class to finish it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

KataraniSword posted:

fishing for bare fist criticals on one of the other classes mentioned above

Look, it's good enough for OFS. :colbert: