Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
in the shmup scene after that when the tiny trenchcoat guys are flying up i thought for a moment it was like they were in the background, no they are just tiny people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

in the shmup scene after that when the tiny trenchcoat guys are flying up i thought for a moment it was like they were in the background, no they are just tiny people

got a good chuckle out of that one, and their tiny punches launching astro across the screen

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
army of pervert-garbed larries throwing haymakers with the slightest provocation

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

got a good chuckle out of that one, and their tiny punches launching astro across the screen

lol yeah the sprite scaling stuff was cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
aight I'm gonna pick someone else since stone cold 64 is MIA

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
hey P-Mack, you're up

please let me know a game ASAP

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

aight I'm gonna pick someone else since stone cold 64 is MIA

hes probated for asking why everyone hates him in the wrestling forum

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

elf help book posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

lol drat

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Stone Cold cracking opening a single beer normally and sipping it in silence

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the bosses really shine on rebirth mode. i really liked figuring out strategies for pook and pluto. by the time i had pluto figured out enough to beat him, i could do it without taking any damage. the shotgun stun even has actual uses on the rebirth bosses

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

the bosses really shine on rebirth mode. i really liked figuring out strategies for pook and pluto. by the time i had pluto figured out enough to beat him, i could do it without taking any damage. the shotgun stun even has actual uses on the rebirth bosses

nicely done

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

hey P-Mack, you're up

please let me know a game ASAP

Think I'm gonna go with Metal Warriors for the SNES.

No direct lineage that I know of but very clearly inspired by Cybernator, it's a 2d robot action game with the gimmick that you can leave your damaged mech and hop into an empty one. Also has a head to head vs mode which can get pretty silly when people try to bail on their mech and flee to a new one.

Badge 1- beat the game.

Badge 2- defeat a fellow imp in one on one combat. That's right, Imp Zone Invitational special edition, in honor of Game Club!

(If multiplayer violates some game club rule I'll come up with something else.)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

P-Mack posted:

No direct lineage that I know of but very clearly inspired by Cybernator, it's a 2d robot action game with the gimmick that you can leave your damaged mech and hop into an empty one. Also has a head to head vs mode which can get pretty silly when people try to bail on their mech and flee to a new one.

Badge 1- beat the game.

Badge 2- defeat a fellow imp in one on one combat. That's right, Imp Zone Invitational special edition, in honor of Game Club!

nice, thats different for a change

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

elf help book posted:

Come home soon gamer

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Badge 1- beat the game.

cool nice pick!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

remember a while back when somebody mentioned how convenient it would be if there was an IZGC website to keep track of all our trophies for us? Well I made one:

www.impzone.club

Every member of the club has a trophy case page displaying their winnings. and the homepage shows the current game, along with copy-to-clipboard buttons for each trophy, which you can paste directly into the thread. a lot easier than digging through old posts for the [img] tags

this is all being manually updated so there will be some lag but it's kind of cool to see everyone's stuff in the same place.

also I made the trophy cases as up-to-date as I could, but I definitely missed some, especially if they weren't in your original 'trophy case' post. so if you're missing any trophies you've earned, please pm me and I'll add them to your page

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Whoa

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

remember a while back when somebody mentioned how convenient it would be if there was an IZGC website to keep track of all our trophies for us? Well I made one:

www.impzone.club

Every member of the club has a trophy case page displaying their winnings. and the homepage shows the current game, along with copy-to-clipboard buttons for each trophy, which you can paste directly into the thread. a lot easier than digging through old posts for the [img] tags

this is all being manually updated so there will be some lag but it's kind of cool to see everyone's stuff in the same place.

also I made the trophy cases as up-to-date as I could, but I definitely missed some, especially if they weren't in your original 'trophy case' post. so if you're missing any trophies you've earned, please pm me and I'll add them to your page

god drat dude, this kicks rear end

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

loving incredible

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i kind of hate metal warriors but i may push through it, gonna be wierd inviting kins over to play multiplayer for the badge though

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

That's awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

Bro this is sick. I love the Imp zone

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

its loving incredible!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

This is loving sick

also

but I'm baked and probably won't finish rebirth by the deadline. I remember it being pretty cool though and well worth playing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is loving awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey man. Where's my trophy case. I got to show off my one prize.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

lol yeah this is what I meant it was easy to miss poo poo

I'll set you up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

badass

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

holy poo poo nice

also i apologize for not making a trophy post :shobon: you did a lot of work

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Same here please. I swear I'll have more someday.

awesome work, sub-actuality!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Same here please. I swear I'll have more someday.

awesome work, sub-actuality!

thanks! setting you up too

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

drat, this rules

while on the subject of stuff made about this thread, i was gonna stream myself doing a challenge once but then i didn't, i made this first though
https://i.imgur.com/7lozrGL.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

this is inanely epic dude. holy poo poo. 1999 internet for the win. :worship: