Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

thanks all this was fun to work on

that's loving awesome!

Arrhythmia posted:

1999 internet for the win

hell yeah lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

IT and Chuck, your trophy cases are up:

In Training

Chuck Buried Treasure

8 fingers remain

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

remember a while back when somebody mentioned how convenient it would be if there was an IZGC website to keep track of all our trophies for us? Well I made one:

www.impzone.club

Every member of the club has a trophy case page displaying their winnings. and the homepage shows the current game, along with copy-to-clipboard buttons for each trophy, which you can paste directly into the thread. a lot easier than digging through old posts for the [img] tags

this is all being manually updated so there will be some lag but it's kind of cool to see everyone's stuff in the same place.

also I made the trophy cases as up-to-date as I could, but I definitely missed some, especially if they weren't in your original 'trophy case' post. so if you're missing any trophies you've earned, please pm me and I'll add them to your page

Badass...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Game 14

Metal Warriors (SNES) - 1995 - Deadline 6/30/22 11:59PM EST - Going to take this one right to July 1st where there will be a special event in July

Metal Warriors was created by most of the same team who previously worked on Zombies Ate My Neighbors at LucasArts, including designer Mike Ebert and programmer Dean Sharpe, and uses an improved version of the same game engine that was previously implemented in the latter. Development on the project was immediately approved by Kelly Flock after release of Zombies Ate My Neighbors in 1993 to positive reviews and took influence from various mecha anime series and video games, most notably Cybernator.

>Zombies Ate My Neighbors

The OST sounds pretty cool from what I heard so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln07dbr54jY

Challenge Badges Courtesy of Sub-Actuality:

- beat the game.
- defeat a fellow imp in one on one combat. That's right, Imp Zone Invitational special edition, in honor of Game Club!

Check the current game, challenges, and trophy cases here:

:siren: Kudos to Sub-Actuality on this site :siren:

Game starts 6/22/22 12AM EST. Good luck imps!

That Little Demon fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jun 24, 2022

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
updated OP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol the links page

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Fungah! posted:

lol the links page

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol yeah this is what I meant it was easy to miss poo poo

I'll set you up

You're a legend mate

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
some of yall got some embarrassing rear end cases

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

You're a legend mate

:cheers:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

need a hall of fame / ranking / scoreboard of peoples award #

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Site has definitely inspired me to go for a marathon sesh of Astro boy tomorrow

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

I like this idea, I'll see what I can do

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Site has definitely inspired me to go for a marathon sesh of Astro boy tomorrow

:hai:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

i was never going to get a trophy in mystic towers because i have dignity

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

very rudimentary but:

https://impzone.club/leaderboard.html

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

sick

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

i was never going to get a trophy in mystic towers because i have dignity

lol but your case is lacking bro... cmon now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

The Kins posted:

drat, this rules

while on the subject of stuff made about this thread, i was gonna stream myself doing a challenge once but then i didn't, i made this first though
https://i.imgur.com/7lozrGL.mp4

this is awesome

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You shouldn’t shame another man’s case. What the hell is wrong with you dude. Now I’m glad I was too lazy to update the OP with my badges.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

You shouldn’t shame another man’s case. What the hell is wrong with you dude. Now I’m glad I was too lazy to update the OP with my badges.

and which ones are those again?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
All of them except the dating sim.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Sub-Actuality posted:

remember a while back when somebody mentioned how convenient it would be if there was an IZGC website to keep track of all our trophies for us? Well I made one:

www.impzone.club

Every member of the club has a trophy case page displaying their winnings. and the homepage shows the current game, along with copy-to-clipboard buttons for each trophy, which you can paste directly into the thread. a lot easier than digging through old posts for the [img] tags

this is all being manually updated so there will be some lag but it's kind of cool to see everyone's stuff in the same place.

also I made the trophy cases as up-to-date as I could, but I definitely missed some, especially if they weren't in your original 'trophy case' post. so if you're missing any trophies you've earned, please pm me and I'll add them to your page

This is cool as hell, probably because I'm not on it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

as everyone should be feeling at all times, i regret not gaming more

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

as everyone should be feeling at all times, i regret not gaming more

:hai:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[on my deathbed, surrounded by loved ones]: I wish I spent... less time... with you... and more... time... gaming

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

looking back at the game list im still blown away by japanese ninja gaiden 3. id never bothered to play 3 at all but played 2 a ton as a kid, and always just heard 3 was really hard. the way the japanese version is pretty easy plus how well made it is, it feels like a modern indie game (in a good way) instead of a real nes era game

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

Holy poo poo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That rules! Thank you, Sub-Actuality

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

looking back at the game list im still blown away by japanese ninja gaiden 3. id never bothered to play 3 at all but played 2 a ton as a kid, and always just heard 3 was really hard. the way the japanese version is pretty easy plus how well made it is, it feels like a modern indie game (in a good way) instead of a real nes era game

it was really fun, i cant belive they kept it from us for all these years

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

This guy fucks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Sub-Actuality posted:

www.impzone.club

cool. this will be my trophy case post

https://impzone.club/case-absolutelyanything.html

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Dec 31, 2022

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

[on my deathbed, surrounded by loved ones]: I wish I spent... less time... with you... and more... time... gaming

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

awesome job sub actuality

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Imp magic made Treasure come back

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/legendary-japanese-studio-treasure-is-on-the-comeback-trail/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im not going to finish this game either. it would be perfect as a handheld game, but its not good enough to stop me playing 100s of hours of street fighter

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah, it was a great handheld game for the era it came out in and tracking down all the hidden rebirth paths without a guide was cool. Its noticeably less fun to sit down and marathon it since the stages get kinda repetitive

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

built you a trophy case page with all the trophies you shared with the thread

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Yeah, it was a great handheld game for the era it came out in and tracking down all the hidden rebirth paths without a guide was cool. Its noticeably less fun to sit down and marathon it since the stages get kinda repetitive

if i was playing this on original hardware and taking the train to work still it would be epic