Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

American McGay posted:

*87 unread posts* oh sweet I guess Nintendo finally announced the big dir……. :yikes:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Too bad you can't gold mine segments of a thread.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I cannot believe this is 900 pages

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zurtilik posted:

Too bad you can't gold mine segments of a thread.

every time someone posts this i think of python anghelo and the zingy bingy saga and lol all over again

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

every time someone posts this i think of python anghelo and the zingy bingy saga and lol all over again

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Hitler in a Munich bar, circa 1930: "Hahaha, very good one Hans. You know, that gives me an idea."

symbolic posted:

getting an epiphany here...

insane anime posted:

In an attempt to save my loveless marriage: Honey, I'm home! [muttering to myself like the Oblivion voice actor errors] can we do that one over again? [Getting really up close to my wife to speak to her so it looks like Bethesdas stupid way of zooming in on NPCs that are talking to you] //wife chooses the divorce dialogue tree// Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

I said I would not harm them and I shall not. But Capcom is Capcom and the pinball takes the weak. This is my Zingy Bingy. My Flipper Fuckball. My Butt Blaster.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I told my wife I was puttin' a feature called Double Boner in my pinball table. She said I should try gettin' a single one first!

lmfao all over again

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
T he anecdote of that guy proudly showing flipper fuckball to the Sega president and getting Sega pinball shuttered the next day is always buzzing around my head

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

I cannot believe this is 900 pages

Nintendo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

T he anecdote of that guy proudly showing flipper fuckball to the Sega president and getting Sega pinball shuttered the next day is always buzzing around my head
I imagine it going a lot like Gob's gently caress City presentation.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I imagine it going a lot like Gob's gently caress City presentation.

oh, yeah. yeah. okay, the guy with the $5000 buff giraffe print has time to meet with the President of something called "sammy." COME ON!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Guess the thread lmao

Sub-Actuality posted:

never be games poster

Arrhythmia posted:

Hitler in a Munich bar, circa 1930: "Hahaha, very good one Hans. You know, that gives me an idea."

Leadthumb posted:

mulholland drive nightmare hobo posting energy.

insane anime posted:

In an attempt to save my loveless marriage: Honey, I'm home! [muttering to myself like the Oblivion voice actor errors] can we do that one over again? [Getting really up close to my wife to speak to her so it looks like Bethesdas stupid way of zooming in on NPCs that are talking to you] //wife chooses the divorce dialogue tree// Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

lmfao oh my godd

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ahahah lmao

if you want a vision of the future, imagine TheNamedSavior posting in games - forever.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fiend Matador posted:

lmfao all over again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

copy posted:

ahahah lmao

if you want a vision of the future, imagine TheNamedSavior posting in games - forever.

least annoying games poster ngl

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

copy posted:

ahahah lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Every time I try to get out (of wormskull's butthole), they drag me back in

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao desperately not actually answering the question.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Leadthumb posted:

Lmao desperately not actually answering the question.

rofl

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the imp zone goons

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

the imp zone goons

lol

if only there was something i could call them. scamp? something that calls to mind their malicious mischief...

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

those accursed goblins from the imp zone again!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

sound on!

https://objection.lol/objection/3933799

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

those accursed goblins from the imp zone again!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

the imp zone goons

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao