Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs: lol that duplex listing was one of those scams. no landlord needs my bank account number to schedule a showing

onwards we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

we found one of those when we moved here years ago. the guy renting out half of his duplex gave us a question sheet asking for way, waaaaay too much info, and pointed us to a stack of loose leaf notebook paper he wanted us to write the information onto so he wouldn't have to reprint the question sheet.

so we stole his paper and pencil and left 😎

he also got mad because i opened the cabinet over the stove to see if it was vented lol. "you can check that when you move in"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Cat Face Joe posted:

cjs: five fukin security questions for our expense report system

oh my god it asks you two of them every time you log in

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

he also got mad because i opened the cabinet over the stove to see if it was vented lol. "you can check that when you move in"

during a showing, i asked a landlord if he had any other properties and he told me that was personal

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
One time during a showing, I couldn't adequately check out the bathroom because the landlord excused himself to take a giant sloppy poo poo right after the showing started and my eyes were watering when he was done and I tried to look in the door. He also locked his grandson in there with him while it happened, because I was a stranger.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/wtfBulkLogan/status/1539585639997390849

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

CPColin posted:

One time during a showing, I couldn't adequately check out the bathroom because the landlord excused himself to take a giant sloppy poo poo right after the showing started and my eyes were watering when he was done and I tried to look in the door. He also locked his grandson in there with him while it happened, because I was a stranger.

the rent for that place subsequently went up 10% to pay for that kid's therapy

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

c pj s

c weather s: sunshowers :yosnice:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

c pj s

c weather s: sunshowers :yosnice:

i thought that was a knife for a split second lol

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

post hole digger posted:

i thought that was a knife for a split second lol

bitch better have my meaty bones

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

cjs: my laptop slows to a crawl and becomes unusable every time the stupid virus scan runs, which appears to be about once an hour. guess i cant get any work done lol

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

The_Franz posted:

the rent for that place subsequently went up 10% to pay for that kid's therapy

Also because I sued that shithead for keeping my deposit when I ultimately refused to move in :twisted:

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
gently caress, I need to figure out whatever the hell in this apartment/life situation is causing these hives. Three nights in a row now, only starts when I'm about to head to bed and absolutely maddening. Don't think it's the sheets or anything, starts before I actually get in bed. I know I've gotten them from stress before, but I don't feel particularly stressed out of late so who knows?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

cjs: lost enough weight that my fav Rangers shirt fits again in time for hot weather and my foster pup is hanging out below my desk keeping me company for my marathon of meetings. Good day so far

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

We've been using Insomnia to test out our api(s) in local and staging envs but it looks like it straight-up doesn't parse our oauth2 service's response correctly now despite nothing changing there, rendering it useless. Not sure who led the charge to use this fuckin' crap, other teams use postman and don't have this problem.

It's probably because of client certs, we use mutual TLS everywhere and Insomnia doesn't have any way to set up client certs when doing oauth2 calls

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

car getting a good wash today

(it had been there overnight through a full tide, so absolutely hosed)

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

cls: got tickets to see the mars volta live. truly thought this day would never come

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

InternetOfTwinks posted:

gently caress, I need to figure out whatever the hell in this apartment/life situation is causing these hives. Three nights in a row now, only starts when I'm about to head to bed and absolutely maddening. Don't think it's the sheets or anything, starts before I actually get in bed. I know I've gotten them from stress before, but I don't feel particularly stressed out of late so who knows?

Odd that you mention this because I had a persistent and widespread rash for a few months as well at the start of the year. No idea what caused it but eventually went away. Maybe something spreading via the shared laundry facilities in the basement?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
last time i travelled i got a 2/3 body rash from whatever they were using in the laundry hotel. didnt hurt or itch it was just like, uhhhhhhh

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
cjs: waiting on a guy from a different team to give me his blessing on a PR that touches his team’s area of expertise but he keeps ghosting me

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

HamAdams posted:

cjs: waiting on a guy from a different team to give me his blessing on a PR that touches his team’s area of expertise but he keeps ghosting me

Never not MERGE WHEN PIPELINE SUCCEEDS

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

HamAdams posted:

silence implies consent

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I was on vacation I haven't watched TV or been online for 9 days

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Armitag3 posted:

Never not MERGE WHEN PIPELINE SUCCEEDS

god i wish, we have checks in place on a lot of our repos that prevent merging if the arbitrarily picked owner team hasn’t approved yet. we’re listed as owners on a couple repos that we’ve literally never committed to, so our approvals are largely symbolic as we have no loving idea what the changes are for

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

...I haven't ... been online for 9 days

it is appreciated

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

week off work but its too loving hot to get anything done
what the hell

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I was in nova scotia

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

nudgenudgetilt posted:

it is appreciated

who the gently caress are you lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

who the gently caress are you lol

extremely m bison vibes off this post

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my friend gave me their old iphone 5 so I had a camera for once

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Good Lake Pics

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

Good Lake Pics

that's the ocean

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

this looks nice

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cjs I Will Never Like Working. Fun Forever

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that's the ocean

i thought you lived in like calgary or moosejaw or something

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i have a provisional drivers license now so i can buy drinks myself
now i can get drunk by myself which isnt at all lonely and pathetic

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

wb smoka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

i thought you lived in like calgary or moosejaw or something

I flew cross country to nova scotia for 9 days and totally cut off internet and TV and everything